Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (35437 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by skyhighweb(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2016
mokane28:
Sorry i don't mean to derail thread, please someone help me with advice, i have a car i want to sell and i have been trying to post in auto section but the anti-spam bot there keeps banning me once i post, how do i solve this?
post am here www.makeisell.com
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:

All I see is FOOD, pls where was it written MONEY?
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by KINGS100(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2016
there is nothing dirty about MMM money, your friend don't wanna pay his tite. tell him to stop using flimsy excuses because God cannot be fooled.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Peterpanny: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:

Of cos not, no one was killed. It is just that we wanna know if God will accept it
point of correction,if my pastor will accept it not God.for crying out loud your pastor eat your tithes and offering not God.

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by lakesider(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2016
y pay tithe ,
pastors reward .... on earth
members reward ......in heaven

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Senipapa(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2016
If the church fit dey give me sure game 5 odds n above daily why not.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by lakesider(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2016
cnwamo:
Mmm is a scam, Nigerians wake up. Soon they will strike and hearts will be broken. It was banned this year in China.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme)
u need serious release from financial slavery

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Miles300: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:
A friend of mine thinks it is not right for him to pay tithe with his proceeds on Nairabet and MMM nigeria. I advised him to pay tithe on MMM money but he argued that the monies are not clean and tithe is supposed to be paid on clean money. Now I don't know how else to convince him. I wil like your opinion on this please.
give to the poor and needy , nd give to the growth of the church ... Last time I checked tithe was given through agricultural produce and never money , if we Christians believe that we ought not to add or remove from the bible , then we ought to give from the produce of our land ...there wasnt a place where it was mentioned in the bible we should give money as tithe, does it mean there wasn't money in use then ? Certianly there was .... Tithing was an Old Testament doctrine so is burnt offering , why don't we do burnt offering but instead do tithing , hence it is written that Christ has redeem us from the cause of the law.. Christ never spoke about tithing , but that we should love and give to the needy , same with Paul

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by thaoriginator: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Must you pay tithes? Who you EPP
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2016
This boy you can lie for Africa kiss
Who dash you 5k
Viking007:
My Rev father gladly accepted my 5k donation which came from betting. undecided
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Zikachat(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Greatzeus:

I am talking of source of income,you brought gay,which has to do with sexual relationship. Christianity forbids polygamy but our constitution allows it,so as I christian I can't encourage polygamy since against the scripture.
But here I was talking about source of income. I have never played bet,it has lots of downsides. Yet I think its not wrong paying tithe from these two sources,since they are legal.
Illegality is the only thing you can use to discredit them, or did your bible say anything about betting or MMM ? If it does post the reference here.
if i should ask u is betting not gambling coz dis have made some ppl kill them self
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by samijay8(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Tithes Lol. but Jesus told us not to get involved in gambling but now you paying him with thus money. but sha its for the pastor not Mr tithes

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by talk2alabama: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2016
Some people fail to read their bible, and that is why useless questions like this emanate from their thoughts..

Don't think the Lord will accept every charitable works you do.

He is more interested in the intent

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by pring: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Simply pay ure tithes to ur parents tht raised you and the poor n needy around u.
God will reward u abundantly.
Dont give ure money to already rich pastors stealing from the masses.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by savvylizz(f): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2016
Y cant you pay tithe from them?is it blood money or fraud?
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by aisha247(f): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2016
STOP GAMBLING GAME like MMM,babaijebu,loto etc,Before you meet your creator, Anybody playing all this games are going to HELL fire
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=50621844][/quote]

It takes one Stupid, to identify another stupid......
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by OLAJADON: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:
Why must you participate in shady businesses in the first place? If you're worried that they are not acceptable to God, don't participate in them!
Exactly
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by sekundosekundo: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Greatzeus:
Pay tithe from any income gotten legally.
These two are operating in Nigeria because,they are not doing anything against the law of the country,if they were the government would not have allowed them to operate. So if they are legal source of income,you should, if they are not,then don't.

I disagree with you on this, money gotten from gambling cannot be used for tithe.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by kaladajumbo: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Greatzeus:

I am talking of source of income,you brought gay,which has to do with sexual relationship. Christianity forbids polygamy but our constitution allows it,so as I christian I can't encourage polygamy since against the scripture.
But here I was talking about source of income. I have never played bet,it has lots of downsides. Yet I think its not wrong paying tithe from these two sources,since they are legal.
Illegality is the only thing you can use to discredit them, or did your bible say anything about betting or MMM ? If it does post the reference here.
sorry to ask u this! how do u define the word gambling? and why did Jesus chase out gamblers from the church out of anger? lastly nairabet as the name implies and MMM are they gambling or not?
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by sekundosekundo: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:

Of cos not, no one was killed. It is just that we wanna know if God will accept it

Gambling money isn't good for tithing.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by balosammy(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2016
shezpwiti:
I pay tithe from my MMM money.

U are really into mmm?
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:
Why must you participate in shady businesses in the first place? If you're worried that they are not acceptable to God, don't participate in them!
see this one, u have no business with poverty and u are discouarging us not to hustle, if not that u are the owner of nairaland, i would have.......

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Kingbuhari(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2016
abeg I won ask if MMM is real or just a scam ... any clue
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by sekundosekundo: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2016
midolian:
Fixed angry

Of course, the pastor will accept it.

That's the pastor's commandment dear!

God doesn't need your money for anything! You can choose to donate to the church/pastor but it's not by force. In fact giving to the needy Is far better than giving to the pastor these days. Can't you see that there is no poor pastor anywhere? If you find one now, be sure he ll soon make it. Open ya eyes! Practise religion but don't be a slave to it!.

When you give to the needy, it's called alms giving and cannot replace tithe. Pastors are not made to be poor including real children of God. If a born again child of God is poor, something is wrong with him or her may be h/she is passing through wilderness experience. Prosperity is part of God's calling.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by CHYMZZY(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2016
which one is clean and dirty money?
Oso kwa gi pour crude oil or red oil on a money...
It's still MONEY, sofar is a legal tender.

Na God de give wealth to people wey Him love, when he gives you legitimately sofar you dnt steal or kill for it, is a clean. . .

Nairbet/betnaija you are talkin' about are registered company, abi you knw no say em' dey pay task?

How do you explain a barrow pusher that have been sufferin' to meet ends need and God decided to bless him with #15m just with #100 stake on betnaija?
Will say that God has remembered him abi he has not?

Make i explain this thing with sign 4 you OP?

grin
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by tolexy007(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2016
bbbabes:
why not, I will even pay with GiversForuuum money. That one self Na baba compared to MMMM... AND I WILL THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME THE MIND TI TAKE RISKS

Guy which one b givers forum again, I want to more....
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by sekundosekundo: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2016
andersonbaba:
if wike's tithe could be acceptable, then why not

Are you saying that all his incomes are not legit.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by tolexy007(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Kingbuhari:
abeg I won ask if MMM is real or just a scam ... any clue

is just too real......WhatsApp me if u have intrest
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by sekundosekundo: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Is it right to pay tithe and offering to your imaginary God who sits in heaven all day in an air conditioned room from the money i make working under the sun and some time working on an empty stomach ??

Keep your beliefs to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Church Members In Congo Praying (Photos, Video) / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.