Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (978788 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dere5: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2016
TripleKMama:
TKM Jnr arrived today. grin 4wks early. To God be all glory! We're doing well. Details later.

Congrats on the birth of your LO,God bless mother & child. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chirolechick: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Yay!!!! Congrats, God be with you two

TripleKMama:
TKM Jnr arrived today. grin 4wks early. To God be all glory! We're doing well. Details later.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mzchibbs: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2016
How do we get in touch with you. Please share. Thanks.

Gagat:
Y'all! Good to know that my teamies, Feb 2017 mamas in the house are doing well. Praise be to God!

Pls anyone with or interested in shared affordable accommodation in safe location in Danville,Virginia; North side of Chicago, Illinois; or Atlanta, Georgia, Kindly contact me asap, so we can rub minds and work together.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bisoye82: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2016
TripleKMama:
Congratulations dear. kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by adluv: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2016
TripleKMama:

Congratulations TKM on the arrival of your baby, may God bless n keep u both in good health IJN Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oluwainfin(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Congrats dear! Maythe good Lord bless your home!

TripleKMama:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oluwainfin(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Please who is your aboki? in Lagos?

adluv:

I called my own mallam and he said 390, I was so happy, just praying for it to reduce to 150 bf January IJN Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by XX01(f): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2016
adluv:

I called my own mallam and he said 390, I was so happy, just praying for it to reduce to 150 bf January IJN Amen

Don't be carried away. Let them actually deliver the dollars at that price.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by fatima04: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2016
TripleKMama:

Congratulations TKM. God bless your LO
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by XX01(f): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Congratulations TripleKMama. Good idea that you arrived early enough.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oniwoski: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Please Does anyone have idea of travelex rate as of late.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2016
@Nnystc

I understand you are not getting paid but there is no need to advertise for any malam's number here

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sugah: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2016
oniwoski:
Please Does anyone have idea of travelex rate as of late.....
360 2 days ago

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by LadyOk: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
The mallams are saying 400 and below but are they selling? No one is selling o! they r just saying it because of sss.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Congratulations TripleKMama kiss
Naira to Dollar finally regains sanity gradually, thank God thank goodness
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by semilore12: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello house,

My sister, her hubby and daughter went for their interview last week but were refused. They were there with all necessary documents as mentioned on this platform but VO didnt even ask them for anything related to the trip.

Sis & Hubby: Good morning
VO: Morning..passports
VO: Are you married?
Sis & Hubby: Yes
VO: How many years
Sis & Hubby: 3
VO: Have you travelled before
Sis: yes, Dubai for our honeymoon 3years ago.
VO: Is this your child
VO: (asks hubby) where do you work?
Hubby: i work with xx bank and have other business that i run
VO: What are you an engineer doing in a bank
Hubby: gave explanation
VO: (turns to sis) where do you work?
Sis: Homemaker for now but intend to resume work after delivery due to the issue i had during last pregnancy while working
VO: what is your profession
Sis: I am a medical doctor
VO: (noticed previous refusal on hubby's passport and asks hubby) i can see you were refused before, why?
Hubby: yes, but i dont know why but i applied alone.
VO: (she types for a long while) sorry you are not eligible

She is really disturbed and would like to reapply.Our concerns and hoping our sabi mamas here will help us
1. Should she re-apply with her daughter alone?
2. Do you think she should try abuja or stick to lagos.
3. As regards new president, do you have a suggestion on what she should do differently this time.
4. How long do you think she should wait before she re-applies. She is due in March 2017

please help oh...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by desoul: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
TripleKMama:
congregations..welcome to the club sis
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
semilore12:
Hello house,

My sister, her hubby and daughter went for their interview last week but were refused. They were there with all necessary documents as mentioned on this platform but VO didnt even ask them for anything related to the trip.

Sis: Homemaker for now but intend to resume work after delivery due to the issue i had during last pregnancy while working
VO: (noticed previous refusal on hubby's passport and asks hubby) i can see you were refused before, why?

She is really disturbed and would like to reapply.Our concerns and hoping our sabi mamas here will help us
3. As regards new president, do you have a suggestion on what she should do differently this time.
4. How long do you think she should wait before she re-applies. She is due in March 2017

please help oh...

1. I don't think reapplying with her daughter alone will make any difference

2. Going to Abuja will not help her case as her details are in the system already and moreover not the same VO will interview her again if she sticks to Lagos.

3. The election of Trump has nothing to do with this.

4. She can reapply anytime as long as she figures out why they were refused then address that.

This is a second-person narrative of event that happened during the interview so you are likely to omit some aspect of the interview and that could be material to the refusal.

Did the hubby indicate in the application form that he was refused a visa before and to which country?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by lobus: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
semilore12:
Hello house,

please help oh...

What is the reason for refusal on the 'Blue paper'?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ayanuke: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
TripleKMama:

Congratulations mama cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dere5: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
semilore12:
Hello house,

please help oh...

She can try reapplying with her daughter alone this time around and let her husband stay behind and act as her tie home.
She can try Abuja .
I don't think the new us president has anything to do with it,she should just reapply
She can reapply immediately,like a week or two after her last interview

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
dere5:

She can try reapplying with her daughter alone this time around and let her husband stay behind and act as her tie home.
She can try Abuja .
I don't think the new us president has anything to do with it,she should just reapply
She can reapply immediately,like a week or two after her last interview
For me i think she should apply alone,since she doesn't have much time to her Delivery date and let her Husband be her sponsor & strong tie together with her Daughter since she is not working for now.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by OmoBendel24: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
semilore12:
Hello house,

My sister, her hubby and daughter went for their interview last week but were refused.

She is really disturbed and would like to reapply.

please help oh...

Sounds like her husband's previous application is where the issue lies (vis-à-vis the current one most likely), that is going by the correctness of the transcript I see above oh. Applicants should always take note of where exactly an interview stopped, particularly abruptly if any, oftentimes, a misrepresentation or a deliberate attempt to conceal info has just been observed and seen through by the VO at that juncture. So, no need continuing with the conduct of the interview, a standard that should be for them!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oluwainfin(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
Extended stay is our number one option. Just looking for cheaper alternatives.

igetam:

HI.. Holla.I'm also due in Feb 17, but looking at staying at an extended stay though.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Regarding Donald and repealing the law that makes anyone born on US soil a US citizen. Just to clarify, that even it is repealed today, it will not affect people who were born before today who already hold US passports. It will only affect future babies. That's a future worry though as many have already said.

So no worries for current US passport holders who became citizens because they were born on US soil.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by IyawoToBe(f): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
feddy27:
Shawler o!!! U just cracked me up cheesy cheesy grin

Una don hear so, oya track the ovulation app/calendar and finish 'give birth in usa' waka sharp sharp cheesy grin
Hi Feddy, how aree you and LO? Wanted to ask about the tandem nursing. Are you doing it? If you are, how's it going? grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dwebb55: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Congrats TKM! May the LO usher in more blessings for you and your family.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oniwoski: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please i need help....Anyone to kindly give info on any cheap flight to Houston...many thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Gagat: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mzchibbs:
How do we get in touch with you. Please share. Thanks.

We can get in touch via PM. Pls do you Have any accommodation we can share? But
I Thought u were an April 2017 mum ? I'm Feb 2017 mum and I don't know How we can pair up for a shared accommodation ? Or are you traveling in early Jan2017? because $$$ is not smiling still even as these Aboki are trying to deceive us with this their below N400 : $1 rates
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MsJanez01: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please any Feb/ Mar 2017 El Paso Mama in the house that wouldn't mind sharing an apartment to reduce cost... Kindly notify. Looking at staying at eida Chase Suites, Intown Suites, His grace lodge. Gracias

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.