Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (982060 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
firsttymum:
One day I will vex and post any rude email I get. Na wa... Women and hormones.
And authorative men.. Remember I'm not ur wife ur subordinate... U need my help or clarification.

I answer almost every body if not everybody. I ignore when it's rude.
But it has to stop. U guys discourage people to even open any nairaland email.

kiss

Like the one that came here and was saying I did not respond to his email. How will I respond when common courtesy is lacking in their messages. Be demanding as if na them pay my school fees. It is so annoying.

The ones that genuinely and humbly help, you know them from the tone of their messages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
happymumtobe:

Success in your interview dhollargurl and please remember to always be elaborate and not wait for the vo to ask some questions before letting him or her know..It will show how prepared you are..I think I know you so well but first go get the visa, come back and share your experience and we will talk.
Hey boo, I've gotten the Visa, all thanks to God. And thanks to u and everyone here but abeg gist me how u take know me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by happymumtobe: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dhollargurl:

Hey boo, I've gotten the Visa, all thanks to God. And thanks to u and everyone here but abeg gist me how u take know me

Congratulations....am so happy for you...if you are nikes friend then I know you too too well..will send you a message soon..once again congratulation..this thread has really been helpful for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by biolarh: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Harisbabe post=57302442]

I took turkish and its a letter from your doctor but its stated on their website what should be there like doctor name, stamp, number and not dated more than 7days b4 flight. I was still told to go to port health. Still check their website for more info[/
quote]

pls during ur stopover at turkish air line,were did u stay?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by freshdad: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
it must really be hurting you, i never even got the chance to send you a mail, only the nairaland request which you refused, so am wondering how you'd get the tone of my message from an auto response. I wonder why you carry am for head like say na you own the hospital-chief medical director/chairperson board of trustees. You dint answer, life dint end, I got it from a source that is not even NL. I just needed you to know that whether you hoard or not what will be will be... @firsttymum welldone ma, make you no vex for them.
nefertitiram:

Like the one that came here and was saying I did not respond to his email. How will I respond when common courtesy is lacking in their messages. Be demanding as if na them pay my school fees. It is so annoying.

The ones that genuinely and humbly help, you know them from the tone of their messages.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by debby516(f): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Freshdad, pls which hosp did you use? I cant find your cost and expenses or the post was taken down? do you mind sharing?

And welcome back.
freshdad:
it must really be hurting you, i never even got the chance to send you a mail, only the nairaland request which you refused, so am wondering how you'd get the tone of my message from an auto response. I wonder why you carry am for head like say na you own the hospital-chief medical director/chairperson board of trustees. You dint answer, life dint end, I got it from a source that is not even NL. I just needed you to know that whether you hoard or not what will be will be... @firsttymum welldone ma, make you no vex for them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by freshdad: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
haaa...please o!!! send me direct message o before the owner of the hospital come cut my head for publicizing their hospital grin grin grin.
debby516:
Freshdad, pls which hosp did you use? I cant find your cost and expenses or the post was taken down? do you mind sharing?

And welcome back.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MiddyO(f): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=firsttymum post=57305376]Team 2015 back again I see you.... Good luck with everything.

Team 2015 that has dropped again wehdonema... D ones with 2 kids under 2 wehdonema... We dey try wehdonema again kikikikikikikikiki.

[/quote

Thank you! Thank you! Repping Team 2015/Team 2 under 2. Will post when the project has been concluded.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sugah: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
nefertitiram:

**Modified** Ndi underdo at work

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
happymumtobe:

Congratulations....am so happy for you...if you are nikes friend then I know you too too well..will send you a message soon..once again congratulation..this thread has really been helpful for everyone.
OMG! That's my best friend, but wait don't tell her yet and please send me a mail already.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
sugah:

I wonder what the tone of my own pm was...cos you no reply even though I asked you before sending the pm.

No hard feelings tho.

You sure say you PM me? Cos you be my perlzonal pelzon. Now I know how VOs feel. When one or 2/msgs give you bp, you will just vex and close email without reading further. E ma binu

Modified;

But sugah, you and I had 7 correspondences in DEC 2016. Why would you come here and say I didn't respond to your mails? That is slander, you know?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
freshdad:

Perhaps I am, but guess what? You will never know. Please scurry along

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by veegurl: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please i need your advice, i have sent an email to the embassy to notify them of my intention to give birth in U.S but no response, i have even sent a reminder on that account. How long does it take for them to reply? Though will be going with my son to apply for visa, dont knw if that will serve as a notification.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
freshdad:
haaa...please o!!! send me direct message o before the owner of the hospital come cut my head for publicizing their hospital grin grin grin.

Thank God you have gotten the message

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by veegurl: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
I meant going for my son's visa nt mine
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Harisbabe: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=biolarh post=57318808][/quote]

Stop over in turkey was for 1 hr 30mins so flight to jfk was alreadt boarding b4 we disembarked so na to pick race smiley

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Blackgolden: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Og3chukwu:

Hello!!!I am a November Mama,intend to give birth in dallas, i need to ask you some questions,i just sent a PM.My email address is gegenwigwe@yahoo.com, please reply.

Sorry, I did not see any message, probably bcause I signed out. Kindly resend.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Blackgolden: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
I just sent it to you.

Kunsoft:

Please can i have your mail? i will need the format for Letter of Intent. we have the visa already. kumuyiduro@gmail.com. Many Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by maideyz: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Vlesparza:

The hospital will tell you it takes 6-8 weeks for legal reasons, but the birth certificate arrives in anywhere from 5-12 business days at the most.
Thank you for your response. Does it mean that i shoukd go to the county office and ask even though i didnt receive any notification.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sugah: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
nefertitiram:

You sure say you PM me? Cos you be my perlzonal pelzon. Now I know how VOs feel. When one or 2/msgs give you bp, you will just vex and close email without reading further. E ma binu

Modified;

But sugah, you and I had 7 correspondences in DEC 2016. Why would you come here and say I didn't respond to your mails? That is slander, you know?
Dec 2016 I don born finish come back naija na. The pm I was referring to was before then. You probably missed it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by maideyz: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Vlesparza:

The hospital will tell you it takes 6-8 weeks for legal reasons, but the birth certificate arrives in anywhere from 5-12 business days at the most.
Thank you for your response. Does it mean that i should go to the county office here in elpaso and ask even though i didnt receive any notification.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Og3chukwu: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Blackgolden:

Sorry, I did not see any message, probably bcause I signed out. Kindly resend.

Okay,I just sent another PM
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Orente2016: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hello house, una weldone for the good job. Pls I need clarification. I had used my visa for birthing but I want to travel with my mum and kids for vacation now. My question now is, since we are staying in a hotel and not using invitation for her visa application, who would we put as 1) contact person name in the USA. 2) Organisation name in the US? Under US point if contact information. And pls at what point will our own info come to play for her ie my information and my kids'. Abeg make una helep me as i wan submit urgently. Thanx all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by freshdad: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
ok Qatar airliners...if you have bought a ticket already, you should be ready for long delays and all. a flight scheduled for 2:15pm yesterday didn't leave MMIA until almost 6pm so they missed the 2:15am scheduled flight out of doha to new york and was rescheduled for 8:30am and they just got to JFK around past 9pm nigerian time.

To those who are yet to get tickets, it would be better you get some other airline until the diplomatic disputes are resolved.

IMO.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
1 and 2a) hotel is your contact
2b) her travel partners are you and your family

Orente2016:
Hello house, una weldone for the good job. Pls I need clarification. I had used my visa for birthing but I want to travel with my mum and kids for vacation now. My question now is, since we are staying in a hotel and not using invitation for her visa application, who would we put as 1) contact person name in the USA. 2) Organisation name in the US? Under US point if contact information. And pls at what point will our own info come to play for her ie my information and my kids'. Abeg make una helep me as i wan submit urgently. Thanx all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Blackgolden: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
I just sent you an email.

Og3chukwu:

Hello!!!I am a November Mama,intend to give birth in dallas, i need to ask you some questions,i just sent a PM.My email address is gegenwigwe@yahoo.com, please reply.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Orente2016: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
My people I hope say my plea dey humble enough for to get response. Na beg I dey beg o wink
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Orente2016: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks for ur promt response i just pm u abeg. I still need some clarifications if u do not mind. Tx

quote author=chibertha post=57332901]1 and 2a) hotel is your contact
2b) her travel partners are you and your family

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Blackgolden: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Can you drop the message here, I still didn't get the PM.

[qquote author=Og3chukwu post=57329660]

Okay,I just sent another PM[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by olu101: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Good Morning House,

I trust everyone is good.

MY CONCERN:
I only have my Surname and First name on my appointment confirmation sheet - is that a problem?? I didn't put my middle name....However, I think the section only state first name (not "given names"wink and Surname alone when filling it out.

Please do anyone know if that section is first name or given names (which however include middle name?)

Please i want to know if this wont be a problem at the embassy or was i right with the information provided?

I look forward to your answers.

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.