Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (980023 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chibabe4Christ: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello my great E family!!!!!!!!! am really happy to be part of you guys!

I have some concerns which I will like to share with my noble family. I applied for student visa to Canada this year Jan but was denied though they stated I can re apply, but what pained me so much was that my company wanted to sponsor it.

That's by the way, I had plans to to see a gynea for medical investigation if i have gotten my Canadian visa but since they denied me I have made up my mind to apply to USA on medical grounds.

I have also applied for a pleasure (vacation) visit last year to USA but was also denied. am confused as I don't know if I will also be denied if I applied on medical grounds.

PLEASE my great family I need your advice as in what to do and how to go about it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Sandalee: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello house. Please I need help. I'm trying to expedite visa appointment. I've seen the requirements on their site. What do I need to do to make sure it is approved. it is very urgent, due date is fast approaching.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chibabe4Christ: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
My noble people, am still waiting for a reply ooooooo. I also need a link to medical visa application.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by debby516(f): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Are you pregnant? Either yes or no, apply for your B1/B2, then further specify Tourism/medical treatment (B2). Fill the DS160 form on the US embassy website, no link, google it.

Before interview, research on the doctor you want to see for your medical issues, start corresponding with him/her, probably send your medical report to him etc and let him confirm that has scheduled you for an appointment. Also try to have an idea what your medical issues will cost. Your email correspondence with him and a fee quote of whatever medical procedure you may undertake are documents you will take along for your interview.

You also need to show that you have the funds to cover the medical expenses and strong ties to bring you back to Nigeria because every Non-immigrant visa applicant is presumed to likely abscond in the US and not return to Naija.
Chibabe4Christ:
Hello my great E family!!!!!!!!! am really happy to be part of you guys!

I have some concerns which I will like to share with my noble family. I applied for student visa to Canada this year Jan but was denied though they stated I can re apply, but what pained me so much was that my company wanted to sponsor it.

That's by the way, I had plans to to see a gynea for medical investigation if i have gotten my Canadian visa but since they denied me I have made up my mind to apply to USA on medical grounds.

I have also applied for a pleasure (vacation) visit last year to USA but was also denied. am confused as I don't know if I will also be denied if I applied on medical grounds.

PLEASE my great family I need your advice as in what to do and how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mamaah: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=absural post=57498198][/quote]

Check your email.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shadolla: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
@ triplekmama please can I chat with u privately?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
justwise:

Women indeed are really complicated species. grin
rme
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by baeboss: 2:04am On Jun 16, 2017
veegurl:

Thanks alot! By the letters you mean the one immigration must have replied me after i applied online?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bbsy: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello beautiful people,

Please who has available space/room from July 7th to Sept 8th in Houston/Richmond/Sugarland.

My host just cancelled on me, I am using Dr E/Oakbend.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by uzyfine: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Good morning my wonderful people, pls does anyone know or heard anything about travel insurance. Do I need one for traveling to us for child birth? I called travelstart and they said it's for people traveling to Europe. Pls anyone with information concerning this should pls enlighten me, thank u.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MzYemie(f): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Yes it's needed when traveling to Europe , It isn't required for US travel.

uzyfine:
Good morning my wonderful people, pls does anyone know or heard anything about travel insurance. Do I need one for traveling to us for child birth? I called travelstart and they said it's for people traveling to Europe. Pls anyone with information concerning this should pls enlighten me, thank u.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temyb: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Yippee my twins are 1. It's been a wonderful journey, it's has been God all through. Looking back, all I can say is thank you Lord. Congratulations to all the new moms and in advance to moms-to be

18 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by biolarh: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
it's been God all the way:
lemme share my P.O.E xperiennce
firstly,thanks to those that advise to take turkish/delta cos am 35 weeks.
Finally I took turkish and at the embassy at port health I bribe them for 4k cos dey r saying dey can't give me cos am 36 and I was arguing with dem dat am 35,my DH just told me not to talk again and he gave dem d money.
took turkish and had a stop over at Istanbul and fast forward to CBP officer at the point of entry.
CBP: why are u here
me:to have my baby cos am pregnant and I make it known to dem at the embassy
CBP:wow,so u are pregnant
me:yess I am
CBP:were does ur hubby works
me:he works bleep(the way I said it at the embassy)
CBP:are these ur document(cos my doc is at his desk)
me:yes I have with me doc correspondence e.t.c
CBP:he checked the doc correspondence
CBP:were will u be staying
me:made a reservation at comfort suite
CBP:he collected it frm me and help me fill it in the immigration form given to me
me:thanx
that's all ooo,he didn't asked me how much am carry neither did I go for secondary investigation.he just said I Shld put my finger print and he stamped me in for 6month.

all u need is prayer and confidence .and I thank God for journey mercy.thought of giving back to d house cos I also learnt one or two things here.
thanx every one for ur contribution!!!!thanks and God bless u'll

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Popri(f): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
nefertitiram:
Popri, I sight you!

Hi Nef grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bbsy: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bbsy:
Hello beautiful people,

Please who has available space/room from July 7th to Sept 8th in Houston/Richmond/Sugarland.

My host just cancelled on me, I am using Dr E/Oakbend.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

People of Nairaland help a sister out biko
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ekoboy: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
TWoods:

Notification of intent or change of intent letters are a uniquely Nigerian invention. It is not a US immigration requirement.

Ok so it appears to be a good invention because its clearly serving some purpose. What exactly is your grouse? You believe everybody that uses it is lieing to your country? Incidentally/fortunately, the real owners of the country give people benefit of doubt and don't automatically think someone is lieing simply by writing that letter. Maybe that's the reason they are a great country and your real country a s**t country. It will be nice if you imbibe some of the culture and attribute of your newly adopted country. Make them proud of you.!!

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
ekoboy:

Ok so it appears to be a good invention because its clearly serving some purpose. What exactly is your grouse? You believe everybody that uses it is lieing to your country? Incidentally/fortunately, the real owners of the country give people benefit of doubt and don't automatically think someone is lieing simply by writing that letter. Maybe that's the reason they are a great country and your real country a s**t country. It will be nice if you imbibe some of the culture and attribute of your newly adopted country. Make them proud of you.!!

you and your likes are a perfect reminder of why my birth country is as much a disgrace as you admit. How many other nations on earth have such lengthy forums dedicated to figuring out how to scam their way out of their country?

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Colouredgirl: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Post your transcript..
Golden222:
Good morning all. I am new here. Please does anyone know how to book for an expedite appointment? I am already 33/weeks gone and I 've been denied a b1/b2 visa three times. The next interview date is really far. I 've been truthful in all my interviews but still.... any help would be appreciated
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by uzyfine: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
MzYemie:

Yes it's needed when traveling to Europe , It isn't required for US travel.

thanks dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Colouredgirl: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oga Twoods have come again ooo cheesy..scam ke?out of the country ke?..majority of us on this platform have gone to the US and we back home and dont even intend staying or living there..majority of us,the affordability level is lit,we can afford to get our kids dual citizenship..i.e. Naija and yankers thus we develping two countries simultaneously..woos ogbeni those funds we pay as hosp bills ..make money in naira,spend in dollars..to lit and legit..oh baby! Oga twoods everything on here na luck,chance,favor,honesty no body be VO hear.:for ur ears only oga twoods my canadian visa is on ground for my second missionary journey..if i like i enter india,singapore,barbados,chile for my 3rd,4th,5th missionary journey...no be my fault na naija do am..its a faceless forum,we can brag as we like*peace*
TWoods:

you and your likes are a perfect reminder of why my birth country is as much a disgrace as you admit. How many other nations on earth have such lengthy forums dedicated to figuring out how to scam their way out of their country?

Good luck.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by biolarh: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls house I have a question,pls I got my visa before my husband and am in the state. now he's aplying alone,will he also applied for B2?ans needed as soon as possible pls!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by debby516(f): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2017
He should apply for b1/b2, he is coming for vacation/witness childbirth, not accessing health care.
biolarh:
pls house I have a question,pls I got my visa before my husband and am in the state. now he's aplying alone,will he also applied for B2?ans needed as soon as possible pls!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Laboogie: 1:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Dear Justwise,

I have 2 questions .

Can DH initiate the process from Nigeria ?

Who is to attend the interview?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Colouredgirl:
Oga Twoods have come again ooo cheesy..scam ke?out of the country ke?..majority of us on this platform have gone to the US and we back home and dont even intend staying or living there..majority of us,the affordability level is lit,we can afford to get our kids dual citizenship..i.e. Naija and yankers thus we develping two countries simultaneously..woos ogbeni those funds we pay as hosp bills ..make money in naira,spend in dollars..to lit and legit..oh baby! Oga twoods everything on here na luck,chance,favor,honesty no body be VO hear.:for ur ears only oga twoods my canadian visa is on ground for my second missionary journey..if i like i enter india,singapore,barbados,chile for my 3rd,4th,5th missionary journey...no be my fault na naija do am..its a faceless forum,we can brag as we like*peace*

You're trying too hard. Its a faceless forum... no one is concerned about your money.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Yimiks: 1:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Blackgolden:
I just sent you an email.

Hello madam, how body? Please o, have you secured a doctor yet at white rocks? I was there today, registered but I don't have a doctor yet. I need some info from you, my email address is missivory.fs@gmail.com.
God bless.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:07am On Jun 17, 2017
@Twood. Stop beating up yourself in a faceless forum. Respect people's decision. Let them write as many letters as they wish. They don't care about most of your comments. For me, I don't even read. Can't be bothered about your ego. If you think the "letter of intent" is a Nigeria invention, then leave it to us. Let us write. You can't know more than the Consuls and CBP officers. Have had a first-hand experience at JFK, so there's NOTHING you can tell me. I don't care about your nationality. I love my green passport and have used same in more than 9 countries, including The UK, Canada and your U.S.A.

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ozycy: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2017
temyb:
Yippee my twins are 1. It's been a wonderful journey, it's has been God all through. Looking back, all I can say is thank you Lord. Congratulations to all the new moms and in advance to moms-to be
Congratulations temyb

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.