Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (978161 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
chibertha:
It depends on your doctors instructions.

Mine was VD so I have no idea about CS, but I went to see a cousin that delivered yesterday she said doctor said no food till monday, ah I was wondering that shey no be starvation be this
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
boldinc:
Etihad and Qatar have got deals as low as 326k to Washington around January...

I've been searching o, I no see, even to D.C

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by missexiest: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
chloe7:
Please mama's that did C.S, how many days after can you eat and drink water
I gave birth around 2:30 am n had breakfast 8 hrs after.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
nefertitiram:

Izzit d nido I saw for 28k for d big pangolo? DAT dey wrote 1yr+. No o, I no buy.

the way peak 123 is doing, na to port to adult peak like u said.
If u check the package of peak 123, you will see "glucose syrup" as one of its ingridents. Theres no questioning why its so sweet anyhow.

Ported to Loya last week when i cldnt find peak123, the guy said i shld buy aptamil, i jusy laughed in spanish, 15 month old girl, she no even notice the difference. The adult loya kuku has plenty calcium claims.850 naira for 400g, never been more pleased.. its to carry peak baby to america for missionary journey at this rate. All that similac ish is looking like a long thing. Lmao
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ijeomaobi1: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Where is that person talking about promo airline " flings my crotchet hair to one side"

Is it only Ur phone that d promo is happening?? Biko give me the full gist.

@ nefteririam,

It is time for the airline magic abeg
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
missexiest:

My cousin had a c.s 12am today o, up till now no drop of water no food o, not even one spoon of water and after the c.s she has been recuperating fine, these our naija doctors ehn I tire o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2016
missexiest:

O whao! That's fab
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2016
Sugery was finished around 4. 30pm I was told to drink very cold water with ice block after leaving the recovery room which was 4 hrs latter.

chloe7:
Please mama's that did C.S, how many days after can you eat and drink water
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2016
In Nigeria that is what You get. My younger sister also did not drink water for few days. I was baffled and had to go ask Dr he just gave an explanation I didn't understand as a layman in that field.

chloe7:

My cousin had a c.s 12am today o, up till now no drop of water no food o, not even one spoon of water and after the c.s she has been recuperating fine, these our naija doctors ehn I tire o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2016
chibertha:
In Nigeria that is what You get. My younger sister also did not drink water for few days. I was baffled and had to go ask Dr he just gave an explanation I didn't understand as a layman in that field.

See the mediocrity! Na wa o. this is just too much, they said she's fasting according to the doctor

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2016
chibertha:
Sugery was finished around 4. 30pm I was told to drink very cold water with ice block after leaving the recovery room which was 4 hrs latter.

In Nigeria they'll say no food for three days, in America you can eat a few hours after, may God help us because i'm just trying to see what can be the reason behind not even drinking water even one spoon.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by freshtestimony: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas to you all, I had my baby boy in st' francis yesterday thru emergency cs. I thank most high cos mother alive, baby alive cos he had cord around his neck so each contraction the cord pulled the baby back.

Thank God I accepted cs, and concerning the issue of food, I was given ice 3hrs after the cs, and I eat food 8hrs after the cs. I've taken my bath this morning which is 2:45 am LA time.

May we not labor in vain. Happy holidays

21 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by simababe(f): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
chloe7:

In Nigeria they'll say no food for three days, in America you can eat a few hours after, may God help us because i'm just trying to see what can be the reason behind not even drinking water even one spoon.

Not all naija hospital does that, I gave birth to my first at Lagoon Hospital and I ate after 8 hours and I'm sure I would have eaten earlier if not for the fact that I slept off after the procedure
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
I think it's because there are no much working intervention equipment in case something goes wrong.
No light , No water etc the list long oh.

chloe7:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
chloe7:

Mine was VD so I have no idea about CS, but I went to see a cousin that delivered yesterday she said doctor said no food till monday, ah I was wondering that shey no be starvation be this

I started eating a few hours after cs... Bad idea I didn't poop for 10 days. And when i finally did na tug of war. I cried just to poop! Imagine

My first cs in naija, I didn't eat till I passed gas and it was a better experience.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
chibertha:

I taya for them o, same here. Meanwhile in 9ja na hot pepper soup tinz and plenty hot water.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
chibertha:
I think it's because there are no much working intervention equipment in case something goes wrong.
No light , No water etc the list long oh.

In addition to your list, I think they say no food in case they stitched the intestine to the womb or something complex like the woman is bleeding non stop and they have to take d woman bk to surgery.
They will now tell you to wait until u fart meaning ur intestine is now working again. I think o! Not for a fact

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawshank: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Blessedluvdfavd:
Hello all! Pls any news on lagos airport travellex? Travelling tomorrow and need to plan. ANY info at all is highly appreciated. Cheers!

No travelex for now. BDC does not have dollars.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawshank: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Flowers:
Please ladies help me out with your suggestions and experiences. I want to buy flight ticket to Houston. I have two options now Emirates and Turkish airline. In terms of services, comfort and lay over which is better? And I intend going by 36 weeks hope the policy of either airline is favourable or I have to go earlier. Thanks

Emirates all day, everyday.
Try to go b4 36weeks though and get your fit to fly letter from your doctor.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
nefertitiram:

I started eating a few hours after cs... Bad idea I didn't poop for 10 days. And when i finally did na tug of war. I cried just to poop! Imagine

My first cs in naija, I didn't eat till I passed gas and it was a better experience.
So the naija style is the better style?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
simababe:

Not all naija hospital does that, I gave birth to my first at Lagoon Hospital and I ate after 8 hours and I'm sure I would have eaten earlier if not for the fact that I slept off after the procedure

Okay then, that's a good one

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you all

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Anyway anything they say to do no wahala as long as the end result is success.

nefertitiram:

In addition to your list, I think they say no food in case they stitched the intestine to the womb or something complex like the woman is bleeding non stop and they have to take d woman bk to surgery.
They will now tell you to wait until u fart meaning ur intestine is now working again. I think o! Not for a fact
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Congrats to you and thankGod all went well..

Please can i get ur bill when you are chance to, planning on using st francis too next yr. Thankyou n happy holiday
freshtestimony:
Merry Xmas to you all, I had my baby boy in st' francis yesterday thru emergency cs. I thank most high cos mother alive, baby alive cos he had cord around his neck so each contraction the cord pulled the baby back.

Thank God I accepted cs, and concerning the issue of food, I was given ice 3hrs after the cs, and I eat food 8hrs after the cs. I've taken my bath this morning which is 2:45 am LA time.

May we not labor in vain. Happy holidays

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by freshtestimony: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aprilmemie:
Congrats to you and thankGod all went well..

Please can i get ur bill when you are chance to, planning on using st francis too next yr. Thankyou n happy holiday

OK I will

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
chloe7:

So the naija style is the better style?

Yes o! For me o!

My next baby, I'm not going to answer them and drink ice and be eating like no tomorrow. Hot pepper soup and hot water all the way. Pap and light food only for the first 24hours. I will like to poop or pass gas before eating for my convenience only. Cos when the poop hold you, you will feel like swearing for them. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
IyawoToBe:
Hey Damsell! Congrats on your successful POE. To think that i also still have my doctorresparrati receipt in my email cheesy. It has never occurred to me to print it. I need to do so asap o. In coloured sef grin

Wishing you a speedy and safe delivery.
Thanks sis. Please have everything handy cos in the cbp's officer's words, the zero balance means nothing to him. When u traveling? All the best dear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
nefertitiram:

Yes o! For me o!

My next baby, I'm not going to answer them and drink ice and be eating like no tomorrow. Hot pepper soup and hot water all the way. Pap and light food only for the first 24hours. I will like to poop or pass gas before eating for my convenience only. Cos when the poop hold you, you will feel like swearing for them. Lol!

Just tell them what works for you they'll definitely agree, this evening I checked my cousin I gave her lucozade and ogi baba for starters

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ijeomaobi1: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nefetiririam,

I take God beg u, I no want half information o.

How do I get it? Those flights are seen in dollars o. Epp me!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 26, 2016
oh thankyou much. God Bless you.
freshtestimony:

OK I will
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
Nefetiririam,

I take God beg u, I no want half information o.

How do I get it? Those flights are seen in dollars o. Epp me!!

Na a my body I dey take find flights as I dey so, no deals to the U.S at all, only BA to the UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.