Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (978287 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by igetam: 2:20am On Jan 21, 2017
Hi... who's your doctor??

That will determine which hospital you'll use.

elizabetha:
Hello mamas, I am in a fix between Del sol and Sierra providence medical centre. Please any Advice will be well appreciated. Thanks guys.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nneka3000: 4:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Only You can do what no man can do Jehovah,Only You are Capable ,only You are Reliable Lord. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Wednesday 18th January through CS @ 38 weeks. After a daughter who is 6 years old and 5 miscarriage .Our God is never late. To all waddling mums it will end in praise, to our Atc sisters this is your year because your case is different. I was discharged today. Legs swollen but doing great. Breast milk coming out already (Baba God did it)

Cappo team Feburary, I don port.
My fellow team Feb , I wish all of you a fabulous delivery.

I had my baby in Bayshore Medical Center Pasedena
Fees for now- doctor - $2000 CS, vaginal $ 1800 ( lab test included. He did stress test four times and did not charge me)
Hospital -CS $4000 , vaginal - $ 2800 with $ 225 Epidural.

Will update as I get Other things done.
I don't know how to Pm or respond but available if you need Doctor's details
I wish all remaining mums,dads safe trip, plenty dollars,journey mercies,favour as you enter .

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 6:36am On Jan 21, 2017
nneka3000:
Only You can do what no man can do Jehovah,Only You are Capable ,only You are Reliable Lord. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Wednesday 18th January through CS @ 38 weeks. After a daughter who is 6 years old and 5 miscarriage .Our God is never late. To all waddling mums it will end in praise, to our Atc sisters this is your year because your case is different. I was discharged today. Legs swollen but doing great. Breast milk coming out already (Baba God did it)

Congracts nneka3000.
Our God is indeed a faithful God. May you find help and favour as you go about all the other things you'll need to do.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Congrats nneka3000, He neither slumbers nor sleeps.
You and your family are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by papi7: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2017
lol Well said. Na so some people be.

finegirlna:

Instead of just putting d name of the extended stay and leave dem to google to get the contact u have strength to type all ds. Dnt u knw some ppl just need to knw where ppl hv stayed so they can get good reviews or bad before piking.if we were all IGNORING pms....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by papi7: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2017
congratulations, what a fine news this early morning.

nneka3000:

Fees for now- doctor - $2000 CS, vaginal $ 1800 ( lab test included. He did stress test four times and did not charge me)

I wish all remaining mums,dads safe trip, plenty dollars,journey mercies,favour as you enter .

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mandex11: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2017
congratulations dear the lord is good.
nneka3000:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by placebo(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
nneka3000:

Congrats to you and your family! Thank God for His miracle in your life. God please do it for the rest of us. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Iyabeji12(f): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Awesome mamas and papas.. I hail o.. I've been a silent reader for a while digesting all the info. I already have a B1/B2 visa which I've used for the original purpose of vacation. I'm due in June and plan on using Oakbend and Dr Z. I would have loved to use Dr E considering that she's cheaper but as I've learnt on this forum that she only accepts patients on arrival and I want to pay hospital bill and Dr's bill before leaving naija. Ive decided to go with Dr Z. I've already sent the money to a friend in Yankee to sort out the needful once I'm able to register. My problem is I've sent emails both to Dr Z and Oakbend over 2 weeks ago and still no response. Pls pple who used oakbend how did you succeed in registering with them before leaving naija? Pls help. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by staceyo(f): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
nneka3000:

Please where is Bayshore Medical Center Pasedena
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by missexiest: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
staceyo:

Google is your friend

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
missexiest:

Google is your friend

You're ranting please grin grin I already Googled and I didn't find anything close to it that's why I asked tongue

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by missexiest: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
chloe7:

You're ranting please grin grin I already Googled and I didn't find anything close to it that's why I asked tongue
Hello?Was I referring to u? undecided undecided
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chirolechick: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Calm down, I could smell the sarcasm from where I was and it wasn't directed at you trust me, no ves... @chloe... be finding trouble upandan lol

missexiest:

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 12:59am On Jan 22, 2017
staceyo:

Its in Texas.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Swisstk: 4:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Hello house . Please has anyone successfully opened an American bank account this year? If yes , please what bank cos it seems they have stopped opening accounts for non residents. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by phunmie306: 5:40am On Jan 22, 2017
nneka3000

Congrats Dear!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Topnotch22: 5:40am On Jan 22, 2017
Bank of America.

Swisstk:
Hello house . Please has anyone successfully opened an American bank account this year? If yes , please what bank cos it seems they have stopped opening accounts for non residents. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by igetam: 5:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Swisstk:

First Convenience bank...in Texas, also known as First national Bank. But e be like say na new and small bank.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2017
missexiest:

You've lost your sense of humour grin, Lol. That was only pure sarcasm tongue tongue sad

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Chirolechick:
Calm down, I could smell the sarcasm from where I was and it wasn't directed at you trust me, no ves... @chloe... be finding trouble upandan lol

grin grin grin cheesy no mind me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2017
missexiest:

Lolz, you didnt get d gist
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by AyaAremu: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
I finally got LO's ticket on BA at $297.

Please i need contact on how to go about visa on arrival @desoul,TKM anybody with dis info should please help out. Am due in on friday

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mumzt: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
nefertitiram:

Lolz, you didnt get d gist

No she didn't. LMAO
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Teefinix3: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good afternoon....I am a July mom and needs someone with any experience with Florida POE. I have not seen any one talk about having Florida experience in this thread or the previous....

I also wanna know of any good/cheap hosp around there.....Although I intent to stay with my younger sister, but we are still both on a look out for a cheap hospital in florida....

Really counting on your support.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Topnotch22: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello moms and moms-to-be,

Quick question pls, how long did it take for you to get your baby's SSN.. cos mine was applied for at the hospital, it's a month now and we are yet to receive it. It's the only thing keeping me in this country.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Topnotch22:

Quick question pls, how long did it take for you to get your baby's SSN.. cos mine was applied for at the hospital, it's a month now and we are yet to receive it. It's the only thing keeping me in this country.

For me, 1 week but I applied when my baby was already 1 year old. I did not apply when she was born due to this waiting game.

So I went to an SSA office in a suburb, got in and out within 30mins. It was issued same day and it came in the mail exactly 1 week later.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by YoungMetrosG(f): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
It came in the mail exactly 1 week after my daughter was born... Dallas, Texas.

Topnotch22:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by vamum: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
finegirlna:

Instead of just putting d name of the extended stay and leave dem to google to get the contact u have strength to type all ds. Dnt u knw some ppl just need to knw where ppl hv stayed so they can get good reviews or bad before piking.if we were all IGNORING pms....

Ummmm, not sure what your getting at here.@ Justwise said not to add their details cos it would be deemed advertising. Please calm down okay?!? The original poster asked for options, she wasn't asking for reviews, if you take offence to me teaching/showing people how to self serve then please IGNORE my comment and waka pass. Google is your friend if you are looking for reviews, you will get more than enough.

God Bless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.