Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? (4589 Views)

Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man / Dear Muslims, Why Is Your Faith True While All Other Faiths Are False? / Muslims: Why Doesn't Allah Forgive The Sin Of Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? by AntiChristian: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
MariahCarrey:
and what are you trying to say?.
Please stay off my mention you headslammer, follower of a pedophile and lustful terrorist prophet.

Worship your arabian god and don't ever mention me again.

You can't end it this way with the abuse and insult. I will mention you, refer you back home and to your Books!

Pikin wey dm no service well from home na outside dm go give am knock come house.

Your Lord Jesus was a Headslammer too

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)

As for Paedophilia and terrorism, Your Lord commanded it

Numbers31 vs 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I think your Israeli Lord is worse!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? by aadoiza: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
MariahCarrey:
and what are you trying to say?.
Please stay off my mention you headslammer, follower of a pedophile and lustful terrorist prophet.
Worship your arabian god and don't ever mention me again.
Resorting to insults and throwing tantrums seem like typical tactics of those of you who worship a vaginally-delivered god. SMH for you
Re: Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? by MariahCarrey(f): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2020
aadoiza:

Resorting to insults and throwing tantrums seem like typical tactics of those of you who worship a vaginally-delivered god. SMH for you
Re: Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
Why is Allah always granting the selfish desires of Mohammad to the extent of breaking his own laws and principles? Is Allah afraid of Mohammad? Maybe Mohammad was Allah himself. That's a weak God.

We all know that sheep ( Christian) have low IQ, Quran word is from Allah not Prophet Muhammad, there is different between divorce and still in marriage, if Prophet Muhammad divorce a woman surely other people have right to marry her, and if a prophet reject something that thing is really bad, now let go to the verse of quran you qoute

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 53:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَدْخُلُوا بُيُوتَ النَّبِيِّ إِلَّا أَن يُؤْذَنَ لَكُمْ إِلَىٰ طَعَامٍ غَيْرَ نَاظِرِينَ إِنَاهُ وَلَٰكِنْ إِذَا دُعِيتُمْ فَادْخُلُوا فَإِذَا طَعِمْتُمْ فَانتَشِرُوا وَلَا مُسْتَأْنِسِينَ لِحَدِيثٍ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكُمْ كَانَ يُؤْذِي النَّبِيَّ فَيَسْتَحْيِي مِنكُمْ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَاسْأَلُوهُنَّ مِن وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ وَمَا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَن تُؤْذُوا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَن تَنكِحُوا أَزْوَاجَهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ أَبَدًا إِنَّ ذَٰلِكُمْ كَانَ عِندَ اللَّهِ عَظِيمًا

O you who believe! do not enter the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking being finished-- but when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken the food, then disperse-- not seeking to listen to talk; surely this gives the Prophet trouble, but he forbears from you, and Allah does not forbear from the truth And when you ask of them any goods, ask of them from behind a curtain; this is purer for your hearts and (for) their hearts; and it does not behove you that you should give trouble to the Apostle of Allah, nor that you should marry his wives after him ever; surely this is grievous in the sight of Allah.

In this Quran verses if you observe very well allah is addressing the way how men should behave in the house of Prophet Muhammad and they should respect his wives, a divorce women can't be called wife, The people should honour a prophet by honour his wives to they should not drag woman with him is a sin and God can get angry on anybody who do that.

Let take what happened in Bible as examples between Abraham, Sarah, and the king, Abraham was a prophet and when they travel Abraham use his own mouth and tell his wife Sarah that she should tell them in the village they want to enter that they are not husband and wife but as brother and sister because they can kill him because of Sarah, but the king took Sarah and God told the king in his dream that he has collected wife of a prophet and he should return back Sarah to Abraham.

The point here is no one have right to take wife of a prophet except they divorced.

Hope you re clear now?
Re: Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? by true2god: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

We all know that sheep ( Christian) have low IQ, Quran word is from Allah not Prophet Muhammad, there is different between divorce and still in marriage, if Prophet Muhammad divorce a woman surely other people have right to marry her, and if a prophet reject something that thing is really bad, now let go to the verse of quran you qoute

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 53:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَدْخُلُوا بُيُوتَ النَّبِيِّ إِلَّا أَن يُؤْذَنَ لَكُمْ إِلَىٰ طَعَامٍ غَيْرَ نَاظِرِينَ إِنَاهُ وَلَٰكِنْ إِذَا دُعِيتُمْ فَادْخُلُوا فَإِذَا طَعِمْتُمْ فَانتَشِرُوا وَلَا مُسْتَأْنِسِينَ لِحَدِيثٍ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكُمْ كَانَ يُؤْذِي النَّبِيَّ فَيَسْتَحْيِي مِنكُمْ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَاسْأَلُوهُنَّ مِن وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ وَمَا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَن تُؤْذُوا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَن تَنكِحُوا أَزْوَاجَهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ أَبَدًا إِنَّ ذَٰلِكُمْ كَانَ عِندَ اللَّهِ عَظِيمًا

O you who believe! do not enter the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking being finished-- but when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken the food, then disperse-- not seeking to listen to talk; surely this gives the Prophet trouble, but he forbears from you, and Allah does not forbear from the truth And when you ask of them any goods, ask of them from behind a curtain; this is purer for your hearts and (for) their hearts; and it does not behove you that you should give trouble to the Apostle of Allah, nor that you should marry his wives after him ever; surely this is grievous in the sight of Allah.

In this Quran verses if you observe very well allah is addressing the way how men should behave in the house of Prophet Muhammad and they should respect his wives, a divorce women can't be called wife, The people should honour a prophet by honour his wives to they should not drag woman with him is a sin and God can get angry on anybody who do that.

Let take what happened in Bible as examples between Abraham, Sarah, and the king, Abraham was a prophet and when they travel Abraham use his own mouth and tell his wife Sarah that she should tell them in the village they want to enter that they are not husband and wife but as brother and sister because they can kill him because of Sarah, but the king took Sarah and God told the king in his dream that he has collected wife of a prophet and he should return back Sarah to Abraham.

The point here is no one have right to take wife of a prophet except they divorced.

Hope you re clear now?
Even Mohammed knew that the Jews and the Christians are the people of the book (meaning educated people who read books). Your stereotyping Christians as 'low IQs, is ridiculous as it is a fact that Christians are academically, technologically and scientifically superior to Muslims. Christians have won Nobel price for science more than 95%, Muslims less than 1% and others 4%. I really don't get where you were told that Christians have a low IQ. For your information, the Muslim countries has the lowest per capita educational index worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2020
true2god:
Even Mohammed knew that the Jews and the Christians are the people of the book (meaning educated people who read books). Your stereotyping Christians as 'low IQs, is ridiculous as it is a fact that Christians are academically, technologically and scientifically superior to Muslims. Christians have won Nobel price for science more than 95%, Muslims less than 1% and others 4%. I really don't get where you were told that Christians have a low IQ. For your information, the Muslim countries has the lowest per capita educational index worldwide.

I call you sheep because that is what you re even Bible confirm that, do you know the confusion in your life? No you claim people of the book but you and Jews believe in different God and different worship, can't you see the different that you re not the same? You makes me me laugh when you talk about science and technology, even the Bible have scientific error, Bible said earth exist before sun, Bible said rabbit chew the curd, Bible said sky have pillar, Bible said grass exist before rain on earth, Bible said earth is 4 conern, etc can you see madness in Bible? Let me ask you have u truly read Quran? If yes ready to convert to Islam because now you have known the truth, only if you don't like yourself you will still remain in Christianity, there are many scientific proof in Quran such as Big Bang, embroidery, earth foundation, etc go and read Quran and you will understand more, Quran itself convert many into Islam because of fact it contain, go to US, UK etc many churches have been turn to mosque, don't compare sheep brain of yours with human being Muslim we are different, and last last you re not the people of the book non Jew's, Jew's inherited the book but not belong to them and they have corrupt the book.
Re: Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? by true2god: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I call you sheep because that is what you re even Bible confirm that, do you know the confusion in your life? No you claim people of the book but you and Jews believe in different God and different worship, can't you see the different that you re not the same? You makes me me laugh when you talk about science and technology, even the Bible have scientific error, Bible said earth exist before sun, Bible said rabbit chew the curd, Bible said sky have pillar, Bible said grass exist before rain on earth, Bible said earth is 4 conern, etc can you see madness in Bible? Let me ask you have u truly read Quran? If yes ready to convert to Islam because now you have known the truth, only if you don't like yourself you will still remain in Christianity, there are many scientific proof in Quran such as Big Bang, embroidery, earth foundation, etc go and read Quran and you will understand more, Quran itself convert many into Islam because of fact it contain, go to US, UK etc many churches have been turn to mosque, don't compare sheep brain of yours with human being Muslim we are different, and last last you re not the people of the book non Jew's, Jew's inherited the book but not belong to them and they have corrupt the book.
You are talking 'Lobish' (apologies to my anambra friends). Christians are more educationally, technologically, scientifically, philosophically and medically superior than Muslims worldwide. Stop crying bro. This is the reason your father, sorry prophet, call them 'the people of the book' because they are well educated and they like reading books. Are you trying to correct your prophet who called the Christians and the Jews 'the people of the book'?

Stop crying wolf and face the reality. If you like quote the Bible from yesterday till tomorrow it won't change the obvious and current realities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Allah Mean, God Or The god Please Explain / Things To Avoid In Dhul Hijjah / Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.