Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi (847 Views)

40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar / Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2016
I mean apart from those who are pure lez and feel nothing for men. The rest are bisexuals with only about 1% being absolutely straight. I read an article online longtime ago, and it says more than 90% of females are not straight even though majority of them don't know, and will never believe they are not totally straight, But until one day(if it ever happens) they get lured into it(the act of homo). Almost all the females friend I have now are into it. But u will never know cos they are into guys too. But I know how to ask them and I discovered the article I read back then is true.
Am disgusted for the female folks, as them like to dey form reach

1 Like

Re: Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2016
What the hell is this one saying

Just spewing out rubbish without anything to back it up
#sayno2stupidity
Re: Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by slimthugchimee(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2016
your mother and sisters are bisexual right??
Re: Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2016
Trash undecided
Re: Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by AlexCk: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Lol,
Op, so, almost all the million naija girls are bi?
Lol, that's sooo untrue
Re: Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2016
To some extent the op is right....

Ladies can easily handle with each others private parts with nothing attached to it. In my hall 80% of ladies press their bodies without taking offence. Those who object to this practice are called names and are labelled uptight....

But op, why are you disgusted??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2016
I concur with the op.My reason is that when a guy is wooing a lady she will be forming as if his dickk is a forbidden organ.whereas she is concubating with her female friends.Another reason is that her female friends can handle her Bobbie and barka without an objection from her.But if a guy friend tries to touch her Bobbie she go halla and yell insults at him.
Re: Almost All Naija Girls This Days Are Bi by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2016
I quite agree.

Most girls these days are bi

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Masturbate In A Relationship? / How Can You Be Sure The Person You’re Going To Marry Is The One? / 14 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.