Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar (1107 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by GreenAgain: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
A few days ago, popular Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar took to her social media account to send a cryptic message which set the platform agog as many of her friends and followers read meanings to the message.

The actress simply posted, “Don’t blame people who jump from one girl to another. Some times what they really want is another man. Don’t hurt yourself. Dust yourself and move on.”

In an exclusive chat with Punch, the Kogi state born actress shared her reason for the cryptic message. She revealed that about 40 per cent of married Nigerian men are on the “Down-low” (bi-sexual).

She said, “We have over 40 per cent of down-low (bi-sexual married men) in Nigeria, whether you want to believe it or not. Sadly, their families don’t even know. Instead of them putting their families through hurt, infect them with various diseases and end up killing their wives or themselves because they are scared to open up, I feel they should be truthful and realistic about their needs and put it first before anything.

“I know so many people who are married and they are bi-sexual. I’m saying this because it is the truth and those reacting are the guilty ones. Tell me why a man will change girls at random? What exactly are they looking for if it is not a man? Nigerians don’t accept the truth because half of us are hypocrites. I Halima Abubakar am telling you that a lot of people are bi-sexual. They should save the lives of future generations by coming out, if they don’t want to come out, they should not get married.

She continued, “If they want just a child, they can afford surrogacy. You won’t believe some of these people have nine children, tell me what they want nine children for only to go and end up with a man. That’s destroying somebody’s life.

I’ve been hinting about it for a long time now so I just needed to say it like this.”

The mother of one debunked rumours that her statement was directed to her long time friend, Tonto Dikeh, as speculated by some blogs stating that such comments were stupid.

“Is she a man? The people that said that are very stupid. How can they even mention Tonto Dike? Please let them stop putting my name in things like that. She is somebody that I’ve known for over 15 years why will I just make a post about her when it is not a birthday or congratulatory post. Look, I do not make enemies in my life and she is one of the people that I will never in my life say something against anywhere. People know that I am vocal, if I have a problem with you, I will ask you or call you. I am that bold, so why should I indirectly insult a friend?” the thespian said.

https://punchng.com/40-of-married-nigerian-men-are-bi-sexual-halima-abubakar/
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by linearity: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
hmmm
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by densiks: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
She must have slept with a lot of ‘Nigerian men’ to know their sexual orientation or is she a sex therapist?

It’s really disgusting when people without basic knowledge of how statiscal information are generated bandy numbers around under the guise of sounding ‘woke’.

Instagram and nollywood has really thrown up a lot of dimwits in our time.

It’s even worse that punch newspaper granted her audience without asking how she arrived at her 40 percent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by XXXXTENTACION: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Too bad embarassed

this is pure stereotype cool
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by samincredible44(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
well done dg of bureau of statistics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by Brandonx(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Just look at this slowpoke. How did she arrive at that conclusion?
Just imagine the nonsense , it's more like saying 99% of girls are bisexual (which might be true) but what's your business with their sexual orientation undecided
"Tell me why a man will change girls at random? What exactly are they looking for if it is not a man?"
So changing girls at random makes one bisexual. Wow my horizon have certainly been expanded tonight! Thanks Halima undecided
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by SweetCunt97(f): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ghen ghen, so players in the house shey na man kini una dey search for but don't know how to go about it ni? shocked shocked
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by veli1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ur poppa among tha 40% b!tch
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by Omihanifa: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
For this one to come up with this statistic, she for don fork plenty men undecided

Maybe most of them sef are asking her for anal sex hence the conclusion
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by Ugaboy: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
She right though, it takes a bitch to know a bitch
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by PoliticallyInco: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
So she administered about 200 million questionnaires to Nigerian men. Then when they returned them she counted those respondents that are married? Then she separated those who are bisexual from those who are not. And it turned out to be 40 per cent? Her argument is through stamenets filled and laden with fallacies, flaws and wanton ignorance. Hasty Generalization, Hasty Conclusion and other fallacies.

1. "Men are changing girls at random therefore what they want is a man". - post hoc ergo propter hoc

2. "40 per cent of married men are bisexual"- Fallacy of Hasty Generalization, sweeping conclusion and Fallacy bordering on Questionable use of Statistics

3. "whether you want to believe it or not"- Bandwagon Fallacy.
We want to believe it only through sound logic and sound data. Not from the level of idiocy exhibited where she argues out of ignorance that because Mr A is bisexual therefore 40 per cent of men are bisexual.

4. "You won’t believe some of these people have nine children, tell me what they want nine children for only to go and end up with a man."

Anyway for those who are illiterate enough,they can accept her line of argument.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by TenthMan(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Usually I avoid celebrity threads and topics. Most often, the level of ignorance displayed there is quite deep. But how can someone be so confident in Ignorance, very faulty premise and a highly fallacious conclusion?

What is hilarious and funny to me (and slightly bothers me) is that some ladies may listen to people like this.
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by godofuck231: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
just because 40 percent of the married men you slept with nailed your rectum, makes the bi
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by Powerfly(f): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Alot of gay men undercover. I know them..and they know theirselves.
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by pmoye(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2020
This is a very dumb way to reason. So, just because men like sampling p*ssycats it must be because they are homo.

This is what happens when you give a dumb person a microphone.

GreenAgain:
A few days ago, popular Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar took to her social media account to send a cryptic message which set the platform agog as many of her friends and followers read meanings to the message.

The actress simply posted, “Don’t blame people who jump from one girl to another. Some times what they really want is another man. Don’t hurt yourself. Dust yourself and move on.”

In an exclusive chat with Punch, the Kogi state born actress shared her reason for the cryptic message. She revealed that about 40 per cent of married Nigerian men are on the “Down-low” (bi-sexual).

She said, “We have over 40 per cent of down-low (bi-sexual married men) in Nigeria, whether you want to believe it or not. Sadly, their families don’t even know. Instead of them putting their families through hurt, infect them with various diseases and end up killing their wives or themselves because they are scared to open up, I feel they should be truthful and realistic about their needs and put it first before anything.

“I know so many people who are married and they are bi-sexual. I’m saying this because it is the truth and those reacting are the guilty ones. T[b]ell me why a man will change girls at random? What exactly are they looking for if it is not a man?[/b] Nigerians don’t accept the truth because half of us are hypocrites. I Halima Abubakar am telling you that a lot of people are bi-sexual. They should save the lives of future generations by coming out, if they don’t want to come out, they should not get married.

She continued, “If they want just a child, they can afford surrogacy. You won’t believe some of these people have nine children, tell me what they want nine children for only to go and end up with a man. That’s destroying somebody’s life.

I’ve been hinting about it for a long time now so I just needed to say it like this.”

The mother of one debunked rumours that her statement was directed to her long time friend, Tonto Dikeh, as speculated by some blogs stating that such comments were stupid.

“Is she a man? The people that said that are very stupid. How can they even mention Tonto Dike? Please let them stop putting my name in things like that. She is somebody that I’ve known for over 15 years why will I just make a post about her when it is not a birthday or congratulatory post. Look, I do not make enemies in my life and she is one of the people that I will never in my life say something against anywhere. People know that I am vocal, if I have a problem with you, I will ask you or call you. I am that bold, so why should I indirectly insult a friend?” the thespian said.

https://punchng.com/40-of-married-nigerian-men-are-bi-sexual-halima-abubakar/
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by Onlinebar: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2020
The fact that women ruined their gender with lesbianism does not mean men will toe that path

Keep the useless lifestyle within yourselves
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by hashtagged(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
She meant to say 40% of ladies are bi and 20% lesbians
Re: 40% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bi-sexual- Halima Abubakar by Sierusvirus(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you say 40% men are hi-sexual then what will say about women 98% for sure are bi-sexual.

(1) (Reply)

W / Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed / How To Win People Over And Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.