Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (12670 Views)

IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers / Nans Calls For Immediate Suspension Of Lecturer In Ace, Ondo For Assault / ITF Pays 2018 Siwes Staff 15000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by Best1708(f): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2016
I did mine last year and i've being paid my 15k this month,maybe it's based on school.
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by oshorstan(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
We done tire, nans una done fail Nigeria students I swear. is it now u want to cry foul. bunch of idiotas & touts
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by CallMeNJay: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
IT done since 2011.... Bank Alert Zero.....

ITF Defrauding.....Nigerian Student Since 20 BC.
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by Morizo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
tripoli007:
I did mine 2014 .. I received my alert 2weeks after the end of IT 14,850 remember vividly,but a whole lot of students have issues arising from not submitting there logbook or not properly filling there forms and ommiting bank swift code..
many people shouting here about payment did not filled their proper details while others simply didn't do IT especially in Govt Institutions. why is it that private universities get their monies immediately while in Govt universities it takes years for the SIWES department to get complete documents across to ITF. I have seen many students that submit blank logbooks and claimed the money is not worth the stress but some years later they are screaming ' govt did not pay me slogan'
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by tripoli007(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Morizo:

many people shouting here about payment did not filled their proper details while others simply didn't do IT especially in Govt Institutions. why is it that private universities get their monies immediately while in Govt universities it takes years for the SIWES department to get complete documents across to ITF. I have seen many students that submit blank logbooks and claimed the money is not worth the stress but some years later they are screaming ' govt did not pay me slogan'

That's just the real truth ,I filled my logbook with pictures that I took from my phone and printed out .. Students always bring the I don't care attitude and many a times were absent when the ITF supervisor comes around or can't even answer little questions thrown at them
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by dicapino: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
lol I have been waiting to this day for a long time . There is systematic corruption in the ITF. I did my IT in 2011 and I didn't see nada. After all the documentation at their VI office.

I hope Efcc can hold them accountable. Thank God it's a government agency.
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by YemziAdez(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
denkyw:
i did mine last year too, but i have received no dime. If i even remember what i passed through in the hands of Nigeria police when i traveled to sign my log book in Enugu from Abakaliki i just get vexed. This people must pay this money

Lool, just be optimistic. You'll definitely get paid at some point.

Kind regards.
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by mamaafrik(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thank you mod.,for being a listening ear,i appreciate your gesture
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by clemichie: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
The have chop my SIWES money since 2010. where is baba? order E EP CC to probe those criminals
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by mamaafrik(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
From my observation,i think the ITF Do pay but the school is the main culprit here,the ITF suld also endeavour to follow such payment up before any silly school taint they image.mr oyewole of FUNAAB the paitowa,can u see your life??i wonder wat they preach in church.Awon taama juu sinu ina ileru boope booya.
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by dawahlarry: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Morizo:

You better don't say what you don't know. Are you telling me 5 sets of a tertiary institution made mistakes in filling their logbooks or were not present at the place of Siwes?
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by tunex22(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
I.T.F = IDUSTRIAL TRAINING FRAUD. Stealing is their pride.
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
They"ve not paid from 2008! I wasn't paid! They shud be probed!
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by esaias1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
They really should. did mine in 2014 and to my greatest surprise I received a credit alert last month from ITF (#10,000). we later realized they only paid the first 60 people in my department.
Re: NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance by SlimOfy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Wetin this one dey talk?
wetin dis one dey read?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? / NAIRALAND Interschool debate third edition winner 3: UNILORIN / Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.