Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :( - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :( (2137 Views)

Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen / What Do Women Bring To The Table? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :( by oloyede252(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Amelian:

My dear don't mind men.. They always want to knock heads of women against each other.. And the same men will also say women are resentful of each other.

God is my witness.. Some Women has been a great source of joy, help and assistance to me when am in need...likewise me to them... . And women will not ask her fellow woman for sex when she wants to help financially.. She will help , advice and go her way.. But men! God forbid... U must have sex with them or no help. As if God use se3x swear for them.
If not that am dating a wonderful guy and he is nice and supportive.. I will just say men are thorn in the flesh... But make I no talk too. Much..
Men face una front and leave women alone to sort themselves..
Lol funny you. so your boyfriend Is a women wonderful guy and men are thorn in the flesh... you Okay
Re: Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :( by Pidggin(f): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
thotianna:

but they do as well. I have come across foreign journals that did research on the topic.

Post the info. I stand to be corrected, females raised in developed countries relate with themselves better than females raised in third world countries.

Hating other females is an evidence of Hating your own gender which is part of an individual's identity. In third world countries where females are marginalized there is nothing to like about your gender, infact many females will rather be males if given the chance

Now compare this to developed countries where women have rights. Many tend to like the fact that they are females and tend to treat other females right.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :( by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
oloyede252:
Lol funny you. so your boyfriend Is a women wonderful guy and men are thorn in the flesh... you Okay

Is that all?
Re: Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :( by wristbangle: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Amelian:

My dear don't mind men.. They always want to knock heads of women against each other.. And the same men will also say women are resentful of each other.

God is my witness.. Some Women has been a great source of joy, help and assistance to me when am in need...likewise me to them... . And women will not ask her fellow woman for sex when she wants to help financially.. She will help , advice and go her way.. But men! God forbid... U must have sex with them or no help. As if God use se3x swear for them.
If not that am dating a wonderful guy and he is nice and supportive.. I will just say men are thorn in the flesh... But make I no talk too. Much..

Who told you men always gurgle into women affairs? At The bolded, you make it look as if we are binding your destiny. Of all things in this world, which man have that silly time to be interfering in women issue. Use your boyfriend/fiance as an example to show case majority of men don't have time for mere and stupid issues.
Re: Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :( by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
@bold, it's called being your sister's keeper. kiss kiss

You guys keep it up.
Y'all know we need to be looking out for each more often.
Amelian:

God is my witness.. Some Women has been a great source of joy, help and assistance to me when am in need...likewise me to them
... . And women will not ask her fellow woman for sex when she wants to help financially.. She will help , advice and go her way.. But men! God forbid... U must have sex with them or no help. As if God use se3x swear for them.
Re: Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :( by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
bukatyne:

Take a kiss for the bold kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I have not noticed women have hatred for each other any more than guys hating on each other.
kiss
Re: Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :( by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
cococandy:
@bold, it's called being your sister's keeper. kiss kiss

You guys keep it up.
Y'all know we need to be looking out for each more often.

Yes ooo. My dear cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Am so grateful to my fellow sisters from other mothers..
God will continue to bless us the more, and make us one... And assist each other.. Amen..

Smiles thanks dear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend / Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. / Leave Father's Day For Fathers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.