Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend (2137 Views)

Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Simsify (A Nairalander) Gets Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2017
It's the best experience to have, as I tied to knot with my bestie over the weekend. Thank God it was a success

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by dingbang(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2017
May your marriage be blessed.
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2017
More pics

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Wow she's preggy already.. God bless your marriage
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by rawpadgin(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Bros, na church handbill una sign? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Festival of photos

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by yanshDoctor: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2017
which one of them is you... the girl or guy?. if the later. you are too long oh. and the lady look older
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2017
kendrace:
Wow she's preggy already.. God bless your marriage
no time To waste time
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2017
yanshDoctor:
who you the girl or guy?. if the later you are too long oh. and the lady look older
i am the guy, and yes very long. Wify is heavy, she's 6 years younger

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
Bros, na church handbill una sign? grin
lol, that's to show the hand of God in the marriage, that's a court that goes to church

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2017
dingbang:
May your marriage be blessed.
thanks bro
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by sinaj(f): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Bros u go sabi dance o! grin

See ur dance moves lol

HML!
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by UbanmeUdie: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Op, Na wa 4 u oh!
Na him best enemy him go 4 marry?

This wedding wasn't planned for at all. Obviously it was contracted out of a state of emergency to cover up the shame and disgrace the bride brought her family.

She looks like one of these choir girls who just 'muegbesuegbe' once and get pregnant not as a blessing but as a disgrace to confirm their promiscuous secret life.

Only God knows the amount of pressure, curses and threats the young man had to suffer before finally accepting to just manage her as a wife.

It is definitely not with his korokoro eyes!

May God forgive their sins and bless them with quadruplets.

HML though!
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2017
sinaj:
Bros u go sabi dance o! grin

See ur dance moves lol

HML!
na my happy day na, so I go collect all the moves in my village, thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Op, Na wa 4 u oh!
Na him best enemy him go 4 marry?

This wedding wasn't planned for at all. Obviously it was contracted out of a state of emergency to cover up the shame and disgrace the bride brought her family.

She looks like one of these choir girls who just 'muegbesuegbe' once and get pregnant not as a blessing but as a disgrace to confirm their promiscuous secret life.

Only God knows the amount of pressure, curses and threats the young man had to suffer before finally accepting to just manage her as a wife.

It is definitely not with his korokoro eyes!

May God forgive their sins and bless them with quadruplets.

HML though!
really, your head is paining you. I understand so kids on this forum, and definitely you're one of them.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Lalas247(f): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Nice one
The couple looks really happy ... always fab to marry ur bestie !

Nna men the guy tall grin wild thoughts lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Ginaz(f): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Guy you tall long o grin

Happy married life, your kids gonna be tall I can see. Your wife is beautiful. Don't mind bedbelle people that are still in their parents house running from responsibilities.

Na phone wey dem manage get na make dem dey talk anyhow. angry

If you can't be happy for people, when it's your turn nobody will be happy for you. That's Karma right there.

I'm happy for you bro,, though she's pregnant you took responsibility. Unlike some that will abort cos they ain't ready. Safe delivery to your wife. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by gozzlin: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Nice one The couple looks really happy ... always fab to marry ur bestie !
Yes, his dick is very long too, just the way you like it. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by gozzlin: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Happy married life to you and your wife.

But did you have to wait till she's 9 months pregnant before tying the nuptial knot? Nawa o! See as she looks like she wan born the pikin for the wedding venue. angry

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by sisisioge: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Congrats! You had to score first just to make double sure ba grin grin? May God bless the union.
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Nice one

lol, she had the wild thought then has to grab it
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Lalas247(f): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
wildwest22:
lol, she had the wild thought then has to grab it
Correct babe grin
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Lalas247(f): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
gozzlin:

Yes, his dick is very long too, just the way you like it. undecided
Oniranu u must be gay undecided we talking bout heights went to dick
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Nice one

yep. As happy as these guys will make us feel tonight smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Allwility: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wildwest22, I've been feeling blue but seeing these beautiful pictures just brought a smile to my face. Can't say why.

HML and may the Good Lord bless your union.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Lalas247(f): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
frustratedrat:
yep. As happy as these guys will make us feel tonight smiley

Hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Houseofglam7(f): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Congratulations on your wedding
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
congratulations fellow Nairalander and happy married life with plenti children.

so where is our rice?
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by sexymoma(f): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
It's funny how some pple joins nairaland only for them to post wedding pictures

"A nairalander" cheesy angry

Bros make i tell you, there are somthings you don't post online
For crying out loud your wifey is preggy, why not pray for safe delivery instead of posting her pics all over Nl
U sabi how many cute nlander dey marry every weekend wey we nor even see their pics? U sabi?
U sabi how many preggy nlander wey dey wed wey dem nor dey even post am? U sabi

Wo let me yarn you something, in as much as your pictures are here, some Nlander will come here only to insult your innocent wife
and im v.sure wouldnt want to sit nd watch dem insult her, u go wan reply.. na you go tire.

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by wildwest22: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
sexymoma:
It's funny how some pple joins nairaland only for them to post wedding pictures

"A nairalander" cheesy angry

Bros make i tell you, there are somthings you don't post online
For crying out loud your wifey is preggy, why not pray for safe delivery instead of posting her pics all over Nl
U sabi how many cute nlander dey marry every weekend wey we nor even see their pics? U sabi?
U sabi how many preggy nlander wey dey wed wey dem nor dey even post am? U sabi

Wo let me yarn you something, in as much as your pictures are here, some Nlander will come here only to insult your innocent wife
and im v.sure wouldnt want to sit nd watch dem insult her, u go wan reply.. na you go tire.

who's this one, you think everyone thinks evil like you and your people

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by Rubbiish(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
yanshDoctor:
which one of them is you... the girl or guy?. if the later. you are too long oh. and the lady look older
Not true...The lady look young sef...
Re: A Nairalander, Gets Married To His Best Friend by sebake(f): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
wildwest22:
lol, that's to show the hand of God in the marriage, that's a court that goes to church
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin verily. Verily you re one bunch of a funny man �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: 16 Years Old Boy Got Married To A 12 Years Old Girl He Got Pregnant. / '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help / Why Do Men Treat Their Wives Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.