Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan (769 Views)

USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Jonathan Showed No Political Will In Fight Against Boko Haram – US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by naija2dabone(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by BankeSmalls(f): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
True, buhari started attracting and detaining everyone who utters a contrary opinion. A dictator will always be a dictator. Nigeria has rewound to 1984.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by nzeobi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
A good leader focuses on the future but a bad leader thinks only of the past.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by lukecent: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
You re a true hero
We love you

1 Like

Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by Pierocash(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jonathan is such a bloody lier and a pretender,he said he had no political prisoner,what of Ibori,what about the Okah brothers,Charles,and Henry Okah?he tried to Jail Timipre Silva bt couldn't succeed.
Had he won this election,Amaechi would have been his next victim.
Keep pretending
Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by Islamicpope(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
yes sir but you made us ECONOMIC PRISONERS, isn't it president share d national yam and let everyone shift d blame to baba bubu.
Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pierocash:
Jonathan is such a bloody lier and a pretender,he said he had no political prisoner,what of Ibori,what about the Okah brothers,Charles,and Henry Okah?he tried to Jail Timipre Silva bt couldn't succeed.
Had he won this election,Amaechi would have been his next victim.
Keep pretending
Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Islamicpope:
yes sir but you made us ECONOMIC PRISONERS, isn't it president share d national yam and let everyone shift d blame to baba bubu.
Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by maclatunji: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
This our GEJ comments like a Kindergarten kid and I say this with all due respect and sense of responsibility.
Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by Tolexander: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has said that under his watch as Nigeria’s president, no Nigerian became a political prisoner or a prisoner of conscience based on what he or she wrote in criticising him or his administration.
What about Lamido Sanusi and Rotimi Amechi?
Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by LadyExcellency: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tolexander:
What about Lamido Sanusi and Rotimi Amechi?

Do you really mean to say that Sanusi and Amaechi were prisoners under GEJ's watch?

You know Amaechi was free, throwing dollars around to get Buhari elected without any DSS/EFCC tracking down the movement of his Cash, you still see him as being haunted?

You talk about Sanusi that was indicted by Audit Commission after finding irregularities with CBN spendings before Sanusi started raising pretentious alarm of $49 billion missing?

Sometimes, it's better to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by President99: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
BankeSmalls:
True, buhari started attracting and detaining everyone who utters a contrary opinion. A dictator will always be a dictator. Nigeria has rewound to 1984.
BankeSmalls:
BankeSmalls:
Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by President99: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
BankeSmalls:
True, buhari started attracting and detaining everyone who utters a contrary opinion. LIKE SERIUSLY A dictator will always be a dictator. Nigeria has rewound to 1984.
BankeSmalls:
BankeSmalls:
Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by President99: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Do you really mean to say that Sanusi and Amaechi were prisoners under GEJ's watch?

You know Amaechi was free, throwing dollars around to get Buhari elected without any DSS/EFCC tracking down the movement of his Cash, you still see him as being haunted?

You talk about Sanusi that was indicted by Audit Commission after finding irregularities with CBN spendings before Sanusi started raising pretentious alarm of $49 billion missing?

[s]
LadyExcellency:

[/s]
LadyExcellency:

You know Amaechi was free, throwing dollars around to get Buhari elected without any DSS/EFCC tracking down the movement of his Cash, you still see him as being haunted? WHY?

Re: I Have No Political Prisoner During My Time -jonathan by President99: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
LadyExcellency:

[s]
LadyExcellency:

[/s]
LadyExcellency:

You know Amaechi was free, throwing dollars around to get Buhari elected without any DSS/EFCC tracking down the movement of his Cash, you still see him as being haunted? WHY?

LadyExcellency:

[s]
LadyExcellency:

[/s]
LadyExcellency:

You know Amaechi was free, throwing dollars around to get Buhari elected without any DSS/EFCC tracking down the movement of his Cash, you still see him as being haunted? WHY? Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Journalist Murdered By Boko Haram In 2012, ‘resurfaces’ In Holland / Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects / Muiz Banire APC Legal Adviser Steps Down Over Bribery Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.