Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (17915 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by akaahs(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Raina80 post=50630585]Change too much then you have lost yourself as an individual no one is perfect, change comes from both parties what if the guy tries and the woman has not made any attempt to compromise ( the issue with most women it's her way or no way) [/quote

i dey feel u bro, that exactly wat lead to my last break up.
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by frugal(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2016
LadyMercedes:
OP, you're right.

My ex and I broke up 9 years ago. We've been friends since then. The feelings never went away.

We talked about what went wrong, and how to make things better. Long story short, we got back together 3 weeks ago.
This is nice. So what will happen to the current relationship? Don't tell me you've been single the past 9 years wink
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2016
frugal:

This is nice. So what will happen to the current relationship? Don't tell me you've been single the past 9 years wink

No jor. Na swear.

I've had other relationships, so has he.

There wasn't any current relationship, so we decided to try again. smiley
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by donshady(m): 2:23am On Nov 01, 2016
Move on and get a better life.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by dsmooth1(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2016
N who told u i need my ex bakk,, darts y she is d capital X
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 02, 2016
OP, your write up sounds like it's only guys that try to win girls back. What of girls to guys? I am really looking forward to read your advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.