Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be (1103 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by oluwatosin400: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Someone may joke with a policeman in Nigeria but You can not try It with a Nigerian soldier.

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/30/checkout-this-pre-wedding-photos-of-a-female-soldier-and-her-fiance/

Lalasticlala

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by fastshare: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by IamLEGEND1: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
I know we're supposed to scream 'Happy married life' in unison like a herd of zombies anytime we see a couple's pre-wedding pics but for the love of everything that's good in this world,folks should learn to put in a little effort into these things.
just look at this disaster now:

Creativity= 0

Scenery= 5

Husband= 0.5

Wife= 1

Chemistry= 0

Charisma= 0

Swaggu= 0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iz dat how they met grin

Nice one tho smiley
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by dollyjoy(f): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Happy married life to them. Cute couple. kiss
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Brother beware!! I say beware!!!!

Dis sister Wey u never put for house wey don dey give u punishment... na here I go dey cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by finalbosss1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin

The man is brave grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by xendra: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I know we're supposed to scream 'Happy married life' in unison like a herd of zombies anytime we see a couple's pre-wedding pics but for the love of everything that's good in this world,folks should learn to put in a little effort into these things.

Creativity= 0

Scenery= 5

Husband= 0.5

Wife= 1

Chemistry= 0

Charisma= 0

Swaggu= 0

Aye o shocked

If either of them were on Nairaland , this thing fit make person deactivate o
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Creativity= 0

Scenery= 5

Husband= 0.5

Wife= 1

Chemistry= 0

Charisma= 0

Swaggu= 0
Who this your statistic epp?. grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
They both look old
But, better late than never cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by kinibigdeal(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Is that how we met
sinaj:
Iz dat how they met grin

Nice one tho smiley
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by kinibigdeal(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by IamLEGEND1: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Benita27:
Who this your statistic epp?. grin
E epp couples wey dey plan their own photo shoot.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Husband-to-be by Omotayor123(f): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ha Ha Ha I love the pix. It shows what the man should expect tongue
Wish them Happy married life.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Recognize An Indecisive Man Or A Fuckboy / Is It Bad Tin If I Suk Ma Own Deek??? / "I Know I Will Be With Jesus" - Last Words Of Girl That Died During Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.