Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

5 Ways To Recognize An Indecisive Man Or A Fuckboy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Recognize An Indecisive Man Or A Fuckboy (1098 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Recognize An Indecisive Man Or A Fuckboy by Yungkida(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2016
There are so many reasons why men cheat they say, oh the female is doing something wrong. Oh, shes not good enough or maybe they just need to explore their options. I have never been a fan of an indecisive man but I fell for one tho. So my question is how do you recognize an Indecisive man(also known as a fuckboy).

Here’s 5 signs you are with an Indecisive Man i.e a fuckboy;

1. He lies way too much and he sucks with the lie, even when he’s being held at gun point he will never say the truth he will rather choose to die

2. Everyone around him is a relative or his sister’s childhood friend or a neighbor. Even worse his street friend 5 blocks from his mother’s house.

3. He makes you feel like you are the only one in the relationship. He can’t ever make a decision and even when you ask for his opinion on matters concerning your relationship he never knows. My sister at this point please just carry your load and go.

4. When y’all fight he’s comfortable with not talking for days. He doesn’t try to reach out to settle the matter and sometimes he even goes the extra mile to block you on all social media platforms lol, this is one chronic fuckboy behavior.

5. He’s always on your matter, checking your phone, over paranoid, doesn’t want you talking to other guys, lol he doesn’t want to be paid in his own coin. I hope I have been able to help one or two sisters with these few signs. Y’all are precious.

My extra quote of the day; Waste my time once, shame on you, Waste my time twice, biggest shame on me.

Source: http://vergehub.com/5-ways-to-recognize-an-indecisive-man-or-a-fuckboy/

Re: 5 Ways To Recognize An Indecisive Man Or A Fuckboy by Ekugbeh(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2016
BullCrap no Bleep wuld ever check ur phone, de dn't even miss u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Naughty Reunion (18+) / Twitter NG Vs Mr Eazi / Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.