Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (83597 Views)

Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by ikombe: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
harizonal123:
MMM- Money Making Machine. The evil day is coming when men will say had I known.Always collecting from Paul to pay Peter by the time there will be no more Paul to pay Peter that's when the evil day comes. That's the summary of mmm
Its a risk

Its like saying we shouldnt buy shares again becos the economy might not favour you.

Or

We shouldn't ride cars again cause one day u might be involved in an accident

The greatest risk in life is not taking a risk

9 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
silverdam:
My point is they not should be advertising such in church, i thought they say church is an holy place. This is not different from baba ijebu or any other betting. This should not be encouraged inside churces at all, cos congregation are gullible, they follow whatever their pastor says or does. At the end of the day, MMM come pack up nko?

So much for religion, instead of salvation in church they are teaching prosperity and vanity.

Away from the topic, don't you actually need to prosper? The Lord wishes above all things that we prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospers. The soul is the seat of emotions including hunger. The same people saying, "God bless my hustle, pick up my call" are the same ones refusing and condemning the message of prosperity. Brother, go and prosper. You need it. We're occupying till Jesus comes.

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by ebenreloaded: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
divineshare:
So?

Anybody can walk up to pastor or the church council and be granted permission to sensitize the memebers on issues that is capable of making their lives better.

If the pastor or the council did not see it as misleading they will give their approval.

For me i don't know what MMM stands for until i heard baba ijebu.

Some is already telling me about it, i will ask for more explanations.
u can contact me on free mentorship on mmm...whatsapp zero seven zero six six four zero two zero two nine.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by ebenreloaded: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I have to give this scheme a trial.
u can contact me on free mentorship on mmm...whatsapp zero seven zero six six four zero two zero two nine
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by realglobe: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Is that Beremx in that picture ??
Beremx?
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hope Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is watching?
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Interested in your *spiritual* and Financial life. It is not a fraud. though it is risky investing in it
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by EngrSeries(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
darltastic:
and ur point is
Ftc people....finally...my first ftc on nairaland grin

My tweet carry you reach ftc... Clap for yaself
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by ewosk: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Give (PH) and it shall be given unto you (GH)....

Anyway...where is Endtime crew

She want to show her folks the way she is making her dough no body should come and say mummy my landlord dis grin my tenant that grin grin.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Smh... Greed will land some people into trouble. Many are educated but only few can think. MMM is a scam. Many Christian brothers where I serve are into this MMM and if you ask them is Bible not against usury, they will start quoting verses that favours them.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by moshould(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
my people no wan wise...
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by talk2alabama: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
candidbabe:
think twice... Swiss golden is the ultimate
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by mecussey(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
harizonal123:
MMM- Money Making Machine. The evil day is coming when men will say had I known.Always collecting from Paul to pay Peter by the time there will be no more Paul to pay Peter that's when the evil day comes. That's the summary of mmm

..and you think any business will survive without new customers? The truth at least a child is been born everyday and someone is turning 18 everyday. Therefore, if mmm will keep getting new customers everyday, the business will keep booming. From my own observation, mmm is not dying today or tomorrow and its the best thing that has happened to Nigerians. God really answered the prayers at the synagogue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Church Business is Serious Business
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by greatwhite(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tragic
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by ajokeade920: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Why now..... undecided
Lord have mercy.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by benzems(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
where the Bleep do they get that 30% from? undecided
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
candidbabe:
can we talk on whatsapp? I'll guide you through every step of the way.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by mecussey(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
candidbabe:

you might be tempted to PH 1m after GH the first time. Someone sold his plot of land in order to PH 1m. It will open your eyes about what money really is....honestly, money is just papers and our leaders make it scarce just to put value on it. Thereby, making pple to stock it, and in turn make it more scarce. Unfurtunately, the place they created for us to stock it is the cbn, where they will still have easy access to it in the name of loan. What mmm did for us is to circulate the money amongs ourselves instead of stocking it. You help someone in need while another person helps you when u are in need. Love your neighbour as yourself, the greatest law in the bible.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Smh... Greed will land some people into trouble. Many are educated but only few can think. MMM is a scam. Many Christian brothers where I serve are into this MMM and if you ask them is Bible not against usury, they will start quoting verses that favours them.
how's mmm a scam from the biblical aspect?
support your claims with bible verses.
many of us have done similar scheme e.g forever living product is classical example. The only thing with it is that there's a link were you must register more persons.

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by 1Bishop(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Let it be known to all that RCCG pastors are trained not to promote or aid the promotion of businesses on any RCCG altar. I'm sure investigations would commence on this case asap and the culprits will be appropriately dealt with.
@op thanks for bringing it up
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
banttieman:
Why cant i get help before i render help?
Useless ponzi scheme.

Planting comes before harvest. You can't reap when you haven't sow. For me I don't have the liver to do MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Stanbeto: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Na wa o
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by everozone: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
banttieman:
Why cant i get help before i render help?
Useless ponzi scheme.
When u cast ur net that's when u catch fish.When u throw away,u pick.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by aspirebig: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok o
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by mmsen: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Church is a scam in and of itself so this shouldn't surprise anyone.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
C'est tres mauvais
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Ndukwe007(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2016
kharyode:
Oluwa oo. MMM ni churchy ..ah .. I n0 blame them na waiting buhari cause that why.
Buhari made them loose their brain abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.