Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (83599 Views)

Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by manando1(m): 6:03am On Oct 31, 2016
silverdam:
My point is they should not be advertising such in church, i thought they say church is an holy place. This is not different from baba ijebu or any other betting. This should not be encouraged inside churces at all, cos congregation are gullible, they follow whatever their pastor says or does. At the end of the day, MMM come pack up nko?

So much for religion, instead of salvation in church they are teaching prosperity and vanity.
besides that MMM is of the devil that's is the honest truth so light has no relationship with the dark
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I have to give this scheme a trial.
try babe, before e start to flop
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by obanth2016: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2016
3 fold ministry of d devil (MAN, MONEY & MATERIAL) being introduced to the church. I hope the leadership will call them to order. Otherwise, silence at this point amounts to consent.

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by vectoh(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2016
silverdam:
My point is they should not be advertising such in church, i thought they say church is an holy place. This is not different from baba ijebu or any other betting. This should not be encouraged inside churces at all, cos congregation are gullible, they follow whatever their pastor says or does. At the end of the day, MMM come pack up nko?

So much for religion, instead of salvation in church they are teaching prosperity and vanity.
and mmm is unholy? Take all dz at once.

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by kpagzybrown(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Bro? is rubbing peter to pay paul, not paying peter to rub paul. ebeh!!
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by amhealed: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2016
banttieman:
Why cant i get help before i render help?
Useless ponzi scheme.
You're a criminal.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Osama10(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Nothing we no go see o.

Hope these are not end time signs

They are definitely.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Smone(m): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Who doesn't know that church is a real business enterprise. Ride on jare Mrs MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by missbrigs: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2016
Same way it was advertised in my catholic paeish
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
think twice... Swiss golden is the ultimate

But swiss gold needs referrals and that what's holding me back. Though I am into Rocket Prime
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2016
banttieman:
Why cant i get help before i render help?
Useless ponzi scheme.

y don't you get certificate b4 u write am exam...
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by talk2alabama: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2016
Linqsz:

But swiss gold needs referrals and that what's holding me back. Though I am into Rocket Prime
people are just damn lazy to get referrals... and the fact that it deals on gold makes it rock solid. By next year i"ll be investing a 100k thereabout on that
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2016
silverdam:
What is happening? Is this even appropriate? In the church? I saw this on twitter trending... All because of referalls?

I just want to assume that she rented the church hall to conduct a seminar. Just an assumption
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
people are just damn lazy to get referrals... and the fact that it deals on gold makes it rock solid. By next year i"ll be investing a 100k thereabout on that

How much have you invested and how much have you gotten as well with it duration?
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by gonkin(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2016
I prefer sports betting.
I use 1k to win 7k to 10k per day and i lose at max 3times a week

I am not even a football freak.
So lets just say
I get at least 30k per week cuz no be every day i get time to play and i spent a max of 6k per week so at least i still dey remit daily.

Cheers to u MMM subscribers, just be careful sha no use ur 6monthz salary take do MMM. Cuz its a TAKE FROM PETER AND GIVE TO PAUL programme. Its too easy and too many people are into it. Just be careful
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by talk2alabama: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Linqsz:

How much have you invested and how much have you gotten as well with it duration?
i've not started yet. I just went through the site.. and I saw it deals on gold.. and gold appreciates... so i'm still tryn to understand its modus operandi before investing. From what I read it's not your kind of conventional money making network site, it's for the big players. Currency is even in euros which makes it top notch.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
i've not started yet. I just went through the site.. and I saw it deals on gold.. and gold appreciates... so i'm still tryn to understand its modus operandi before investing. From what I read it's not your kind of conventional money making network site, it's for the big players. Currency is even in euros which makes it top notch.

Yes I know all that. I was suppose to invest 115k in it but my problem was getting referrals because the people I was suppose to refer also have the same problem. So I channeled my 130k to Rocket prime which after 4months will yield 625k.. I will still look into that swiss golden again sha
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by EYITAYOR231: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2016
How could something like these happened in a holy place where they worship, imagine something that looks like gambling or money making should not be advertised in a church... I tire for these our country self na money go scatter everything, definitely the pastor of that church must be a perfect MMM member

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by connkg(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2016
I have not invested in MMM. For now, I have no desire to do so.
I write because it's odd to see comments on this thread by people who supported that big churches pool resources and "invest" in agriculture, as a way to reduce unemployment. Imagine, one thread yesterday asking the church for funds; another today, condemning the "growth" of funds!
So it becomes clear that same mischievous people (about 30% in both threads) know for a fact that the *primary* aim of the church is to win souls. Said church is given "corporate social responsibility", payment of taxes and advice for contribution to reduce unemployment (since there are private jet owners). Said church should grow funds in ways not yet constitutionally illegal.
Both ideas stand together or not at all.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by funmi4love(f): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Nawa o
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by patostation(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2016
For those still wondering whether this is right or wrong, let us cast our mind back to Jesus' action when he saw the house of God being used for commercial purposes (My 21:12,13; Lu 19:45, 46). The lesson: using the house of God for commercial purposes - bazaar, buying, selling, auction, adverts, currency exchange, thrift schemes etc is akin to turning it into a Swindler's house of robbery

2 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2016
This is crazy

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by annonymida: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I have to give this scheme a trial.
you wont regret it
trust me!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.