Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) (8588 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:
undecided
lol how far boss
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
lol how far boss
Been good and yourself?? undecided
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Been good and yourself?? undecided
high as fvck cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
No wonder undecided
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
No wonder undecided
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No wonder undecided
cheesy cheesy weed of life
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
No wonder undecided
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
cheesy cheesy weed of life
Smokers are liable to die young undecided
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
The bae is actually cute... why she dating this nigga, please undecided
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Smokers are liable to die young undecided
not weed boss grin
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No wonder undecided
wetin you smoke
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
not weed boss grin
I thought weed is forbidden in Nigeria undecided
NairalandEFCC1:
wetin you smoke
I don't smoke undecided
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I thought weed is forbidden in Nigeria undecided

I don't smoke undecided
it's illegal outside but legal inside tongue
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
it's illegal outside but legal inside tongue

You're killing yourself slowly dude undecided
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You're killing yourself slowly dude undecided
it's medicinal
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
it's medicinal

Alright, No shît. After all, it's your ass on the line and not mine cool
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by docmoses(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2016
KissChrix:
EFCC and Airforce, who worse pass? undecided
airforce

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by badassdude: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
Guy, nawa o, out of the 48 people you following only 1 male?(which probably is your alternate moniker) This is serious!

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2016
KissChrix:

both are annoying but effc is more handsome at list "no homo"
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2016
badassdude:
Guy, nawa o, out of the 48 people you following only 1 male?(which probably is your alternate moniker) This is serious!
lol Abeg all my alternates get efcc attached to the moniker , how this your talk take matter
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by 2SWT(f): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
KissChrix:
can't tell o
maybe its airforce1
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
2SWT:
can't tell o
maybe its airforce1
cheesy
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

both are annoying but effc is more handsome at list "no homo"
cool
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by YorubaDemon(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
efcc cool, nice one bro.
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes stop being a hater
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
LadyMercedes stop being a hater

Sweetheart, you're not up to the guy that polishes my shoes. You're not even up to my cleaner. Just a fact.

Me, a hater? Royalty can NEVER hate on slaves. smiley

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Sweetheart, you're not up to the guy that polishes my shoes. You're not even up to my cleaner. Just a fact.

me sweetheart? ]%#}%}##}%## shey you have seen my gf , stop talking nonsense ok , you and your bf join no fine reach me
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

speechless right I understand , don't ever mention me again , [##^%}%}^}}%}{^# person
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
me sweetheart? ]%#}%}##}%## shey you have seen my gf , stop talking nonsense ok , you and your bf join no fine reach me

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your girlfriend is so hot and beautiful, yet you had a sidechic that dumped your sorry a**? cheesy cheesy

You're hilariously asinine.

And with that, goodnight. grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your girlfriend is so hot and beautiful, yet you had a sidechic that dumped your sorry a**? cheesy cheesy

You're hilariously asinine.

And with that, goodnight. grin
well that part isn't your biz and she will regret it, very few good guys out there nowadays , that's why desperate ]}#*#*% like you come here to hunt
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
well that part isn't your biz and she will regret it, very few good guys out there nowadays , that's why desperate ]}#*#*% like you come here to hunt

Not my business? B*tch, you made it everyone's business when you washed your filthy linen on a PUBLIC forum.

She will regret it? Lmfao! She dodged a missile!

You're not even the best thing that ever happened to your parents, so get over yourself.

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Not my business? B*tch, you made it everyone's business when you washed your filthy linen on a PUBLIC forum.

She will regret it? Lmfao! She dodged a missile!

You're not even the best thing that ever happened to your parents, so get over yourself.
your opinion is as irrelevant as your Instagram account following Hamilton cheesy, you are not even sure of urself enough to use a dp, from my experience here only uglies behave like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!16 Years Old Boy Post Bedroom Picture With His Girlfriend / Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) / Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.