Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia (30165 Views)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by effty(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2016
What do u call Saudi Arabia's action in Yemen?
babaireti:
No weapon fashioned against the House of GOD shall prosper,Allam Tara kayfa ,fa'ala Robbukka,bih as'abil FHYL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2016
HtwoOw:
Dem go still complain

As if their hero Jonathan hosted any special event for the families whose kids were kidnapped
Jonathan did.He Even distributed #100k cash to each of the kidnapped chibok girls family.But their representatives tried to shortchanged them.Google it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by buffalowings4: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Yes, that's what I said, maybe my post wasn't clear enough. After the continuous persecution by Shi'ite Muslims in Iraq they left and formed ISIS

K
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by xana101: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Everything about buhari de vex me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Buhari seems to be more concerned with what happened in Saudi Arabia than what happened in Nigeria. Boko haram killed more than 8 people two days ago and attempted to strike in IDP camp,yet the president would not issue statement in condemnation.
Fulani herdsmen killed more than 100 people in Kaduna in the past two weeks,and the President did not deem it fit of condemnation but today the president just condemned an attack that never took place in Saudi Arabia.
Stop speaking without knowledge, he mentioned on his twitter that he called King Salman, and he spoke to him about the suicide bombing in Bornu and Saudi. He was concerned about Nigeria too!
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by felaismyhero(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2016
humans and religion!,religion really really enslaves.i hate religions,d muslims wud all support this action while d xtians wud be against it and vice versa if he was a xtian.see how he quickly got on phone to appease his masters,despite all d bombings in nigeria,wetin concern d saudi arabian leader,he wudnt even visit nt to talk of getting on phone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by presidentMZ: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2016
May Allah SWT continue to protect out Holy City of makkah and all of us, ameen
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Angelahoney: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2016
nwasinachi:
I thought Buhari would take the next available flight to maiduguri to commiserate with the bereaved yesterday , i guess am wrong. Buhari is angel outside, devil at home. Buhari bu mere mere n'iru, gba mpete n'azu. continue o. You will one day call to wish Biafrans happy independence day.

That's the person we have as president... . Yet it amazes me that no one sees anything wrong with this. Was it Saudi that voted him or Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by breakeven: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Ode ,ewu, akuya. How many communities have been raided and ravaged by your tribesmen and you keep mute. Love should start from the country you are ruling.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Ofemmanu1: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
drss2:
d only language dis pipul understand is d "eye for an eye" principle.
Islam is bad indeed.
May the devastated satan2 russian missile blast those virgin seekers to hell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by breakeven: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/buhari-condemns-missile-attack-makkah-expresses-solidarity-saudi-arabia/
Now who is good and who is evil. We know that all children of hate are evil and Satan personified
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Keballl: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2016
omenka:
All those preachers who always try to advice Omenka when he launches his own attacks won't see the comments on this thread. When I come talk my own, they suddenly regain their sights and their ability to read.

You won't find folks like iykedare or Myparadise here to admonish or reprimand the
ir brothers. You won't see them ask if "they don't have fathers to be saying these things". But when I comment, they become preachers.

Interesting.

Who dey fear you. Launch your attacks .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Ofemmanu1: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Igwevalentine:
He said nothing about the recent spat of bombing attacks here in Nigeria.

He just said Boko-Haram have been technicaly defeated and went dumb.

Now you are noticing another man land while your hut is on fire. Buhari you are too W I C K E D

The worst mistake i ever made in my life and am still sad about it is voting APC into power.
We said it!
98% of daura APC voters were dumb and foolish.
Now, you're regretting your gross stupid mistake.
Anyways 2019 is at the corner, you should clean your sh!t.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Ofemmanu1: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
presidentMZ:
May Allah SWT continue to protect out Holy City of makkah and all of us, ameen
You'll never reach vallahala.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by beejay2653(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
do we have any force in Nigeria that can intercept missile ... kissdo we have any force in Nigeria that can intercept missile ...
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by orunto27: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Food for Atheists on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by arak4love(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Buhari seems to be more concerned with what happened in Saudi Arabia than what happened in Nigeria. Boko haram killed more than 8 people two days ago and attempted to strike in IDP camp,yet the president would not issue statement in condemnation.
Fulani herdsmen killed more than 100 people in Kaduna in the past two weeks,and the President did not deem it fit of condemnation but today the president just condemned an attack that never took place in Saudi Arabia.

Chai!! People
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Eluwilussit(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:

Buhari is a fool. Complete fool.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by cronsberg: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
i think you people don't know the repercousion if that missile had succesfully hit mekkah. a major history changing catastrophy has been avarted,if now by now eh, hmmm
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
asuustrike2009:

it was lia Mohammed that said that book haram have being technically defeated not PMB

Is LIE Mohammed not the minister of information?. Think before you talk because he tells the public what the president want to hear and told him to say. Is like you are ZONE B
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by naijadomainer: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
the houthis didnt fire any missile towards Mecca. Multiple sources state the ballistic missile was fired at Jeddah International Airport. Saudi govt probably using this incident for propaganda efforts to rally worldwide "muslim" support for Saudis failing war in yemen.
Yes, Buhari is a g***,but Nigerians foolishly brought him in, so as you lay your bed.........
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bizibi:
Wow!!I love this man,he is so concerned about Saudi arabia,I love the way he ignores the recent incidents,sai baba,you are a good man.
.just be our President fr life so that Nigerians will suffer till they are ready to use their brain.
I can feel ur pain..bro.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by DabuIIIT: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
2dugged:
my brother, the thing tire me o,the presidency is yet to issue an official statement on the boko haram attack till now, any one who dares to speak and condemn any wrong doing of this administration is tagged a wailer,but I ask are we not all citizens before being party members?, why will a president ignore an attack on its citizens and then be quick to react to an attack in far way Saudi Arabia?, this is just tragic!
look whos complaining..TUface idibia..

@op,i aint standing on the position of ahab's other half to say buhari is a hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Guyman02: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Charity begins from home but for Buhari is begins from abroad
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by abbey621(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
There's nothing wrong with the president's statement. He's building international alliances by professing his support for Saudi and don't forget he is a Muslim and Saudi is like the empire for all Muslims. People that are saying he did not do the same for Boko Haram need their heads examined, Boko Haram is a defeated group and all that remains are crumbs from a bread. Buhari has not done much since being elected but weakening Boko Haram is one thing we all should give him credit for.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Ebenezerk2: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Because he is an error for Nigeria
Sealeddeal:
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Decryptor(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:

Point of correction...We don't have a PRESIDENT!
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by ensamy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Holy land indeed , Palestinians are causing havoc in another holy land Isreal and you did not condemn .
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by KardinalZik(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Buhari is taking Panadol for Saudi's headache, when Nigeria is in coma.

Kwantinu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) / Nyako’s Trial: ‘two Witnesses Die After Giving Evidence’ / Fayose To Buhari: Devalue Naira Now, Forex Policy Short-changing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.