Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia (30167 Views)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by EternalTruths: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Is Buhari a citizen of Saudi Arabia.?

Why so much concern for Saudi but none towards the country he leads undecided

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by proeast(m): 6:00am On Oct 31, 2016
Charity begins at home, you illiterate tyrant! Nigeria has suffered a lot more tragidy under your watch yet you kept quiet but whenever anyone happens abroad, you will be the first to send condolence message. WHAT AN ID!OTIC & USELESS PRESIDENT!!!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by MyParadise(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2016
omenka:
All those preachers who always try to advice Omenka when he launches his own attacks won't see the comments on this thread. When I come talk my own, they suddenly regain their sights and their ability to read.

You won't find folks like iykedare or Myparadise here to admonish or reprimand the
ir brothers. You won't see them ask if "they don't have fathers to be saying these things". But when I comment, they become preachers.

Interesting.

Goodmrning my brother.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Presidiotbuhari: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2016
omenka:
All those preachers who always try to advice Omenka when he launches his own attacks won't see the comments on this thread. When I come talk my own, they suddenly regain their sights and their ability to read.

You won't find folks like iykedare or Myparadise here to admonish or reprimand the
ir brothers. You won't see them ask if "they don't have fathers to be saying these things". But when I comment, they become preachers.

Interesting.
^^^
Are you ok at all?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by gameboyo: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2016
SirJeffry:
So by hosting the fake released chibok girls and sowing akara clothes for them, Buhari has outperformed Gej. Your zone-b-ism is legendary.undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by freeze001(f): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2016
asuustrike2009:

it was lia Mohammed that said that book haram have being technically defeated not PMB

And Lai speaks for the government including Buhari not just his personal opinion. Bubu has reiterated same position million times over when he recites how BH occupied 14 local governments during the previous administration and now, his body language has swept them out giving credence to the technical defeat.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by tritt(m): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2016
BUHARI - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among
Reasonable Individuals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Buhari seems to be more concerned with what happened in Saudi Arabia than what happened in Nigeria. Boko haram killed more than 8 people two days ago and attempted to strike in IDP camp,yet the president would not issue statement in condemnation.
Fulani herdsmen killed more than 100 people in Kaduna in the past two weeks,and the President did not deem it fit of condemnation but today the president just condemned an attack that never took place in Saudi Arabia.
my brother, the thing tire me o,the presidency is yet to issue an official statement on the boko haram attack till now, any one who dares to speak and condemn any wrong doing of this administration is tagged a wailer,but I ask are we not all citizens before being party members?, why will a president ignore an attack on its citizens and then be quick to react to an attack in far way Saudi Arabia?, this is just tragic!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by cescky(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2016
omenka:

Interesting.

Every once in a while make sense or do something sensible .... The down sides of Glo free mb *sigh*

2dugged:
my brother, the thing tire me o,the presidency is yet to issue an official statement on the boko haram attack till now, any one who is dares to speak and condemn any wrong doing of this administration is tagged a wailer,but I ask are we not all citizens before being party members?, why will a president ignore an attack on its citizens and then be quick to react to an attack in far way Saudi Arabia?, this is just tragic!

My sister tragic is a nice word ... It's actually pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by teepsee(f): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Buhari seems to be more concerned with what happened in Saudi Arabia than what happened in Nigeria. Boko haram killed more than 8 people two days ago and attempted to strike in IDP camp,yet the president would not issue statement in condemnation.
Fulani herdsmen killed more than 100 people in Kaduna in the past two weeks,and the President did not deem it fit of condemnation but today the president just condemned an attack that never took place in Saudi Arabia.
that man is still Nigeria greatest mistake, what should ur business with Saudi Arabians?

All the killing happening in Nigeria what have they said?
We trying to be free from the outside people yet this man is bent on making us there slaves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Gee645(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2016
he has deem himsef as the vice president of Saudi republic. clueless old herdsman
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Bizibi(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Wow!!I love this man,he is so concerned about Saudi arabia,I love the way he ignores the recent incidents,sai baba,you are a good man.
.just be our President fr life so that Nigerians will suffer till they are ready to use their brain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
cescky:

Every once in a while make sense or do something sensible .... The down sides of Glo free mb *sigh*

My sister tragic is a nice word ... It's actually pathetic
in any comment I make, i first talk as a citizen before any other thing, it's just wrong on all fonts, someone mentioned the tragedy that happened in Cameroon but our president didn't think it was necessary to send condolences,even the bomb blasts in the country was overlooked, smh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Ironlion1(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
It seems all his actions and even inactions are absolutely misplaced. We are in for something we never saw it coming. May God come to our aid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by SuperBlack: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
why are you numbering the people killed by Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen? Ofcus they all work for mr Buhari, so he already known how many people his boy would kill or had killed. Buhari is a Foreign President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by buffalowings4: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Shiite Muslims in Iraq indirectly created ISIS along with Obama tho. . . the Sunnis won the free and fair election, and the Shi'ites hijacked it with Obama's support, and started oppressing the Sunnis who eventually fled and created that terrorist group.
Iran backs the Shi'ites
Saudi backs the Sunnis
In April, America's relationship with Saudi became strained
Obama signed nuclear deal with Iran
Do the math
I wish we could just get rid of both of them. . . they've caused enough chaos with their stupid fights

Guy

Isis is sunni

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by ghostofsparta(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Fulani herdsmen killed more than 100 people in Kaduna in the past two weeks,and the Presidyent did not deem it fit of condemnation but today the president just condemned an attack that never took place in Saudi Arabia.
Why won't he be concerned about his forbearers, it is a shame all of you self-claimed Nigerians don't know who the original owners (the British) bequeathed their cage Nigeria to, the Fulanis who are in no way Africans but a version of the Arabian people which is why Buhari, a full fledged dark-skinned Fulani will never do anything that will be beneficial to the kaferis he, his ilk and his predecessors has been ruling, in Nigeria. From Jihadists Uthman Dan Fodio, Ahmadi Bello to Maina, Ribadu, Abacha, El-Rufai, Abdusalam and Atiku etc, are all Fulani, I just love this people for their silent machinations and craftiness, they work innocuously inflicting their damage without shouting for they know you religiously brainwashed ignoramuses know nothing of the enemy within.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Hyp Hyp Hyp for the Hypocrite...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Thisis2raw(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2016
See how fast he is to comment on the attack on makkah. When herdmens here in were on a killing rampage he never commented, to an extent he was bashed by the masses before he brought fore his cheap words of sympathy. I am moved to say, this man was never closed by God to rule. That's why he keep making cheap mistakes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by donshaddow(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Him neva come out to condemn herdsmen and bokoharam attack for once. Or to console the family of the bereaved in any national disaster. But him dey always be the first to offer condolences on any international misfortune.

If I say bu-harry na son of a bastard e go be like say I dey swear for am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Cletus77(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Excuse na buhari speak dat kind english??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2016
The same president who condemn terrorism abroad don't say anything when Fulani herdsmen go on a killing spree.Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Jokerman(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
Buhari... Buhari... Buhari... stop increasing your cup of indignation towards Allah... Repent and start doing the right thing....
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Bom4Real: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2016
The Dullard's heart is more in Saudi than in Nigeria,my advsie to all Muslims in Nigeria that can not tolerate the plurality of Nigeria is for them to relocate to Saudi Arabia for them to practise Sharia law

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by cescky(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2016
2dugged:
in any comment I make, i first talk as a citizen before any other thing, it's just wrong on all fonts, someone mentioned the tragedy that happened in Cameroon but our president didn't think it was necessary to send condolences,even the bomb blasts in the country was overlooked, smh

Ur right it's just plainly wrong or his confused as to his role as a president .U know the painful part?

Millions of southerners will still vote for him in 2019.. It's not about bigotry but evidently the man is just not aware of his joba job he spent 8 or so years seeking....can u imagine?

Even obj that helped install him, not long after the election said Buhari has to hit the ground running .... We know what happened unfortunate we didn't hear objs voice again. These people have been ruling Nigeria since their 20s and we can see the results of the youths don't wake up they will for ever be asleep

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2016
Hear the president" “it is reprehensible and ignoble for terrorists to target a holy land.When bokoharam were bombing churches why didn't he condemn it?
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2016
buffalowings4:

Guy

Isis is sunni
Yes, that's what I said, maybe my post wasn't clear enough. After the continuous persecution by Shi'ite Muslims in Iraq they left and formed ISIS
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by babaireti(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2016
No weapon fashioned against the House of GOD shall prosper,Allam Tara kayfa ,fa'ala Robbukka,bih as'abil FHYL
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Cubeet: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2016
AustineE1:
Its only a matter of time....since the wahabbi-sunnis wont allow shia's to sleep,they too may never have rest.
Religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Emassive(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Have a blessed Monday oga.
omenka:

Interesting.
Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by Emassive(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2016
Did anyone ever thought we have a Nigerian President? We only have a Petroleum minister acting as a President.... Boko haram needs to target Aso Villa ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia by treebuds: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / Benin Republic Slams CFA 2M On Nigeria Cargoes In Retaliation For Border Closure / The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.