Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Multiple Men: ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Multiple Men: ? (2352 Views)

Effect Of Having Sex Multiple Times Vs With Multiple Men / Revealed: Tribe Where Women Have Multiple Sex Partners- Nigerian Pilot Newspaper / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2007
jaybaby:

Bin a PPRO in da SEX Field grin grin grin grin grin kiss wink
jay say what roflmao

fellow:

about the poster been confused!! Well i guess that a really tight new year resolution

But you just broke it now.Common baby girl you could at least stop swearing, saves you the breathe, lol

ok i will try, i have been very good of late, but some times lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2007
jaybaby:

Bin a PPRO in da SEX Field grin grin grin grin grin kiss wink

I saw it in another thread that you are married!! is it tru?well it was just fun to know.

Yey Mukiratu i date short guys,I'm even married 2 1 :Pwhat they do 2 me a tall can never do 'em!

have u ever noticed it that short guys r more intelligent! huh?

Jaybaby well you said it all
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2007
ok hon

~*tip no 1*~
Re: Multiple Men: ? by mrpataki(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2007
[size=4pt]walking away[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2007
mrpataki:

[size=4pt]walking away[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

well you said, that you have tips.

CHICKEN tongue tongue
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2007
why dont you guys create a thread for yourself then. It would be better
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2007
fellow:

why don't you guys create a thread for yourself then. It would be better

honey this is all part of the topic grin
Re: Multiple Men: ? by mrpataki(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2007
ok coco, i know you need tips but which exactly is that you want?

How to screw?
How to stop screwing?
How to toy with your screws and get all your pleasure?
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2007
well i guess i would be a useful learner here.
Want to hear what you guys have to say on that
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2007
mrpataki:

ok coco, i know you need tips but which exactly is that you want?

How to screw?
How to stop screwing?
How to toy with your screws and get all your pleasure?

~*i can f u c k*~

~*i do not want to stop untill god himself asked me to*~

~*i have all the toys i need to f u c k*~

and i am a freaket so i am always feeling some sort of pleasure  tongue  tongue  tongue
Re: Multiple Men: ? by mrpataki(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2007
[size=4pt]shuts the door[/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2007
mrpataki:

[size=4pt]shuts the door[/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
rotflmao kiss
Re: Multiple Men: ? by mrpataki(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2007
Am kinda crazy this afternoon.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Same for you too dearie
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2007
well nothing from the 2 of you. Should i say i am disappointed?
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2007
fellow:

well nothing from the 2 of you. Should i say i am disappointed?

fellow i have a tips for you

remember that not all ladies like to be fingered. nails should be short (ouch) hand clean cheesy
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2007
well i know alot about using the fingers. A great expert at it so i guess i need some other tips. What would make a girl come begging for more

you catch my drift
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2007
fellow:

well i know alot about using the fingers. A great expert at it so i guess i need some other tips. What would make a girl come begging for more

you catch my drift

that is just the problem with men, not all women like the same thing, once you find out what your woman likes and give it to her. she ain't going no were. wink
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2007
well there must be that 1 thing that would make all ladies go mad.probably licking the p, sy with my mouth.
Re: Multiple Men: ? by righocream(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2007
@COCO

my new yr resolution was to stop swearing but what the f u ck are you talking about ??

when i was a teenager i was quite confuse and had several boyfriends,and i am not a lesbo !!!

and i am sure as hell do not want to be in a bed with no one other than my man.

you a freak

I understand that you are not a freak, you had several boyfriends and all and that is okay as a teenager and you were not a Lebian. what I can tell is that I have just heard that you were not a lesbian but cant you say outritghtly that you have not considered doing that with a fellow chick
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2007
righocream:

@COCO

my new yr resolution was to stop swearing but what the f u ck are you talking about ??

when i was a teenager i was quite confuse and had several boyfriends,and i am not a lesbo !!!

and i am sure as hell do not want to be in a bed with no one other than my man.

you a freak

I understand that you are not a freak, you had several boyfriends and all and that is okay as a teenager and you were not a Lebian. what I can tell is that I have just heard that you were not a lesbian but can't you say outritghtly that you have not considered doing that with a fellow chick

this belongs to another another thread are you nuts, don't let my words fool you honey.
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2007
you didnt answer his question coco
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2007
fellow:

you didnt answer his question coco
hahaha hmmmm that is for me to know and you to find out tongue tongue tongue
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2007
well thats what i am tryin to find out.Or would you like to make it private?
Re: Multiple Men: ? by dancerina(f): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2007
I see dancerina, there s no problem which you ever have a the momment or before I just think that you have a misplacement of personality which I woud love to advise should be corrected, well I think that you have a multiple love affair which is quite normal. I want you to know that its okay as many people practice this in the western world and which is gradually growing and existing here in Africa,

why don't you tell these guys that you have been into and invite them all in a plac and a same venue. get a good gang banging with them. I am sure after that you would have a very healthy sex life and better relationship. I think you are a wonderful fantasizer and a humorous woman, do this please and get back to me. if you want my direct contact I can give to you in the next post, I can advise you more on this and how you can go ahead and have a blissful life having it

I really think you have me wrong here. I definitally am not interested in sex and therefor a party is out of the question. And I also only like one guy beyond friendship. The other two I like as friends and nothing more than friends.

what do you mean speak like a teenager, don't you read inbetween the lines ? look at what she says, you only consider what she is saying and not what she is feeling, I feel a certain connection with what she is saying, not everyone has what she has right now, she is really diversed in her emmotional feelings and this can be psychic in nature, she says she is in love with someone and feels something for another , yet she thinkis someone likes her, not everyone is able to explain how much they feel or express it I see hers as no exception, I think she is more into relationships MULTIPLE than she can remember, this is to her, check yur mind and see if you prefer to have it a three some,

righocream, you really made me laugh with this one. Honestly, there is nothing to read between the lines here, my problem is as stated lol.

Another thing is I just recently started dating because I wasn't allowed to before, but I'm beginning to think that I'm just not ready to date right now anyways. I'm just going to call it off and focus on my books once more. And then if something happens along the line, then something happens, but as for now, I'm just going to let the cards fall where they may like mamaput said.

Thanks everyone for all of your opinions, they really were really helpful smiley
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2007
sweetie i think we fk up ya post. embarassed embarassed sorry

and take my advice honey kiss
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2007
@post
well like i also said free the 3 of them and go get someone who you have a heart for. Thats LOVE
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Busta(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2007
lol grin

@fellow, U make it sound like she's got em chained to her.
Re: Multiple Men: ? by PTBNaija(f): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2007
All I have to say is good luck in your plans here.
Re: Multiple Men: ? by dancerina(f): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2007
@ Coco

Don't worry, you all didn't mess up my post. I did get the advice I needed right? And that's all that matters grin
Re: Multiple Men: ? by tpia5: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2013
this kind of stuff takes a lot out of women, imo.

however, i guess if it had no benefits, people wouldnt be doing it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got The Beating When He Cheats. / Miscarriage / Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.