Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Three Girls At My Neck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Girls At My Neck (2379 Views)

8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2007
how can i choose between three girls,
they are all beautiful and nice. wink
plzzzzzzzzzzz help cry

1: she been dey cock food for me 4 skool and respect my friends
2: she like me and give me advise but she is alway busy.
3: she like me and i like her but deferent faith and she give me her time when i am around but
she hardly call me on phone i always do the calling.
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by ima1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2007
no information, how you want make we help you?

i guess this could help, all the beauty wey you dey see go fade,

hope it helps you choose.
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by cuteass1(f): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2007
My dear, the english man will call it "a list of priority" wink

Make one,

Who do you really love most out of the three, you cannot love two people the same you know?
what is it you need/want most in a girl, which of them bears those quality(ies)
which of the girl do you see standing out the length of time?
Which of them do you see making a better wife?

Dearie, take your time and think things through. Maybe take some space from them so your judgement don't get clouded, then spend some time with all three equally to see who has that "little extra" you want in a woman Cos they all sound like three different people.

Do not let someone else make the decision for you Cos your priority and likes might not be somone else's wink and you'll rather live regretting and building up your own mistakes and choices than someone else's.

You should take your decision in good time, and gently let the rest two go so they don't get their hopes high and be rejected in a bad time cry , When you've taken your decisions, live and stand by it. Nothing and nobody is perfect, and you couldn't have married all three or . . ? undecided grin

And maybe, just maybe you're yet to come across your soulmate undecided , one step at a time hun!!
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by CrazyMan(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2007
Why are you sounding as if you're a kid?

You are the one who's dating them, so you should know which one of them loves you the most.
it isn't something you should worry yourself over.

you are the one playing the games, so i'd say, finish what you've started
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by anifel20(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2007
you make up your own mind my guy, you are the man in the relationship, Just pray ot God to show you which want be your wife abeg. Na praya o
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 10:47am On May 15, 2007
anifel20:

you make up your own mind my guy, you are the man in the relationship, Just pray ot God to show you which want be your wife abeg. Na praya o
men i been they pray but yet as if there lone is incresing equally.
dont know what to do
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by bebe2007(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2007
Its not strange but such things happen. I had a dilemma like this once, 2 guys in love with me very nice etc and guess what? i ended up with none of them.They were both wrong for me. These three women may all be wrong for you depending on your priorities. What is it you really want in a relationship? is it food, then stick with the cook, good adviser, etc. Give it time its not a biggy, time would tell at least thats what worked for me. In due time they would show themselves. But pls, dont have any intimate relationship with any of them o!!! it will complicate things. Someone will be hurt at the end of the day. Just be straight so you can reason with your head and not your BALLS even if you have slept with any of them before, stop now its not too late.
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 11:38am On May 15, 2007
bebe2007:

But please, don't have any intimate relationship with any of them o!!! it will complicate things.  

it allraedy intimate
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by kike001(f): 11:47am On May 15, 2007
i guess u r a lucky guy
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by bebe2007(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2007
grin grin Its already intimate!! my goodness you are one randy guy. How can you be sleeping with three people at the same time. shocked shocked shocked Thats really DIRTY. You need HELP!!! my advice is completely irrelevant now cuz i dont know what to tell you. You are hurting those girls if you do not know, know it now. You guys always think sleeping with a girl is just a physical thing. Honey, its not so for us. Its 100% emotional. We only pretend that we do not care or send, we are having fun as the guys are. The truth is, it hurts like mad. cry cry Put your selfish self in their shoes and see how it fits. REPENT MY BROTHER REPENT!!!!
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by efuah(f): 1:46pm On May 15, 2007
@bebe2007

darling u deserve a hug for this ur post
Excellent.
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by luxoire(f): 2:35pm On May 15, 2007
hahaha, @nurexg, god don butter ur bread finish, u sound like a kid in a candy shop.

ol' boy, there is defintely one of them that u 'enjoy' more than the others. or one u feel most comfortable with. So take some time away from all 3, and do some soul-searching, u'll find ur answer has been there all along, and u've just been complicating it, maybe because the one u prefer is least pretty? lipsrsealed
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 15, 2007
which one is soooooooooo badddddddd behind closed down? grin

then ama decide grin
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by RuuDie(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2007
guy, na ur CD dey sell 4 market now so better no 4ck up! keep all of 'em -- if no. 4, 5, 6 etc. come carry go. any1 wey wan go, go use im hand pursue imself!
Omo boy, soji urself O!
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 15, 2007
@BEBE2007
IT DOES NOT MEANS THAT I AM SLEEPING WIT THEM OKAY,

HOPE YOU GET MY DEAR.

MY DEAR IS JUST THAT I GAVE EACH OF THEM MY TIME. I CARE 4 THEM.

OR IS IT A CRIME TO CARE FOR SOME ONE. THING ABOUT IT BABY.
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by luxoire(f): 5:03pm On May 15, 2007
Omo, d way u dey yarn sef e come be like playboy, kai, im almost inclined to not feel for u ohh, see as u don dey call BEBE, baby, and b4 u say it, i know her name means 'baby' but d way u 'smooth talk am' again, hmmmm
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 15, 2007
@luxoire
is it a crime to call some one that want to help u baby?

well it depend on how u view it.

well is nothing my dear. just view it as normal word okay wink
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by bebe2007(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2007
@luxoire,

U are one funny sista!

@poster,
when i said intimate i meant sex. Sorry i misunderstood yours ok. So you are just giving them time and affection!!! omo u are enjoying the whole attention. Please do yourself a favour, decide soonest so that you do not get to have SEX with the three of them ok.
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by luxoire(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2007
@nurex
hmmm only 'smooth talkers' dey call babes BABY so freely ohh!, because their are used to it now, wen dem go dey toss 3 girls at once, no de want mistake dia names, na so dem go dey call all of them and everyone else 'baby'

sha, maybe me and u view it differently, but remember im a babe, ur a guy, im at d recieving end, so i know d kind of ppl that usually call me baby, when they dont even know ME, sha maybe ur an exception cool([size=8pt]yeah right! lipsrsealed)

@bebe
im only saying it as i see it, abi u no feel me? wink
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 15, 2007
@bebe2007
the problem is how can i decide
plz dear any clue.

@luxoire

yeah i guess u view it from different angle dear, so when ever i call u baby plz dont be offended. okay smiley
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by GeminiII(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2007
its true its ur call but going by the list of qualities you gave of ur girls i think you shd choose No 1.
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by luxoire(f): 5:45pm On May 15, 2007
INFACT @NUREX i shall be far from offended smiley
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 15, 2007
@Gemini II

bros you no go understand,
if you just think of the good time you with one of them, men you will always feel like being with her 4eva. but guy i dont want to hurt any one of them.

how i wish i can split my self into three, that will be perfect. don't u thing.
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 15, 2007
@luxoire

you know i like the way u respond to it, well tnx

but i must say you sound like one of them easy to understand i mean you understand things easily well tnx 4 that. plz i am not a playa okay. just citing an example so that u can feel how i really fell rite now. wink
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by luxoire(f): 5:57pm On May 15, 2007
@nurex, trhnk u, eyahh sorry oh, no worry sha, me when open forum here, say i need una help/opinion, nobody no offer me help, hahaha, i just laugh say i go full through somehow, u'll be alright hun, just go with what ur heart decides and if ur heart aint deciding nothin' then stay away from all of them (cos u aint a playa), otherwise if they find out,, they might feel played and hurt -even though that was not ur intention
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 9:24am On May 16, 2007
@luxoire
thanks dear smiley
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by bebe2007(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2007
@nurexg and @luxoire,

How are you guys? sorry i left just like that yesterday. Na work cuz am.  Have you picked someone now?

@ Nurexg, u said one cooks, the other gives advise, the third i wouldnt consider if i were you cuz of the difference in religion or how you check am?

As for the cook, it depends o! if na food go bring happiness to you then go ahead but i prefer the one that gives advise find out why she is very busy, is it work or anorther guy? if its work then its no problem. She is hard working she wouldnt be a liability on you. Besides you too will be busy working so that would be a perfect match. It seems she is the sensible one amongst them i guess. Na so i c am o!
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 10:48am On May 16, 2007
@bebe2007
hello dear how are hope you are ok?
well tanks for the suggestion, i like your comment but you know love knows no boundary, you can fall in love with HINDU, MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN etc. i can just 4get her like that u know.
but i no it plays a very important role in marriage. well 4 the one u suggest, i will thing about it and pray 4 it okay. but as i said is not easy. to me they are equal though i know there is no how they can be equal? when you are with one you feel like being with her forever? woo

atimes i said why me? when i am along.

i must confess that i have been carried away by there beauty and kindness.
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by Nobody: 11:10am On May 16, 2007
!
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by luxoire(f): 3:05pm On May 16, 2007
ur welcome, @nurex
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by ne4real(f): 5:57pm On May 16, 2007
@luxoire
i guess u most be a nice person, plz could you give me ur ID?
Re: Three Girls At My Neck by luxoire(f): 6:13pm On May 16, 2007
@ne4real, thank u hun. next time ur online, holla, i go giff u. BTW it takes a nice person to recognise another one smiley

@BEBE, i 4give for running off yesterday like dat, lol, sha hope ur well though, no mind me

@Nurex, actually, when u do make ur decision, plz let me know which one u choose, NUMBER 1/2/3?? just interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Naija Ladies End Up In The Church In Search For A Life Partner Atter 30. / Guys Can You Introduce A Sugar Mami Older Than Your Mother To Your Mother To Her / How Romantic Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.