Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Multiple Men: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Multiple Men: ? (2347 Views)

Effect Of Having Sex Multiple Times Vs With Multiple Men / Revealed: Tribe Where Women Have Multiple Sex Partners- Nigerian Pilot Newspaper / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Men: ? by dancerina(f): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2007
I'm in a relationship with a guy that pretty much said either I go out with him, or forget our friendship even though we've been friends for a while and I value his friendship. Meanwhile there is this other guy that I like and likes me back, and I only feel a friendship love for my boyfriend, even though I hoped it might grow into love love. And I tried to break up with him a couple of times, but it tears him up, and then I feel bad and take him back. But I really like this other guy. And there is this third guy who I used to like and still likes me, we're not in a relationship though, but I just don't feel the same way anymore. And I don't know how exactly to tell him.

Someone please help me out and offer me some advice. I'm seriously lost here and I don't know what to do. And I can't help but wonder how everything just got to this point. cry

modified post to make it shorter
Re: Multiple Men: ? by jaybaby(f): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2007
Dang daz an Article u got there! @ Topic Shyt Happens grin grin grin grin
Re: Multiple Men: ? by dancerina(f): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2007
Sorry about the length, it was really long. But trust me, it could have been A LOT longer smiley
Re: Multiple Men: ? by jaybaby(f): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2007
Sorry Sweetie i cldnt read it grin grin grin
Re: Multiple Men: ? by dancerina(f): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2007
I wish I could give a shorter version, but I don't really think that's possible. But I can try. I'm in a relationship with a guy that pretty much said either I go out with him, or forget our friendship even though we've been friends for a while and I value his friendship. Meanwhile there is this other guy that I like and likes me back, and I only feel a friendship love for my boyfriend, even though I hoped it might grow into love love. And I tried to break up with him a couple of times, but it tears him up, and then I feel bad and take him back. But I really like this other guy. And there is this third guy who I used to like and still likes me, we're not in a relationship though, but I just don't feel the same way anymore. And I don't know how exactly to tell him.

Help? embarassed
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2007
@Dancerina

to be honest with you, I do not feel you love any of these guys.

i mean how old are you, and yes it does matter, because if you are a teenager well then you just need to leave that alone.

if you are an adult then honey you need to have some sort of control.

if you choose to marry no 1 or 2 how will you stay faithful then?
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2007
why are you acting as if you are just 2? is it impossible to be honest with the men in your life? You are confused about who you love and so you're carrying on being a play thing between 4 different men? and someone turns around to blame men for fooling around?
Re: Multiple Men: ? by layi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2007
Truth is you dont really love any of them, no need for long lectures.

By the way how old r u?
Re: Multiple Men: ? by dancerina(f): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2007
@Coco
I am a teenager. You might be right, I'm beginning to wonder if I even know what love means. But clearly there is one guy that I like beyond friendship.

@David
You're right as well. Except for one thing, I'm not fooling around with different men. I'm in a relationship with one guy, but my heart's just not in it.

It's not like I'm trying to hurt anyone, but that is also my very problem. That I don't want to hurt anyone, and I want to shield their feelings. And I didn't want to lose that guy as a friend. I just wasn't expecting him to like me this much.
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2007
now that you just said you are a teenager my advice would be to leave all those men alone. You dont love them neither do they, a guy who loves you truly will not threaten to take away his friendship (?) simply because you refuse to date him knowing full well u're still seeing someone else.
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2007
dancerina:

@Coco
I am a teenager. You might be right, I'm beginning to wonder if I even know what love means. But clearly there is one guy that I like beyond friendship.

the reason i ask yr age was not to judge you sweetie.

when i was a teenager, although i was quite pretty and a model, it always over whelm me when i got the attention of men, and i got myself mixed up in some mess, not knowing i was not in love it was all infatuation, i am not saying that you are not in love! you just need to step back and look at whats in front of you and choose carefully.
Re: Multiple Men: ? by layi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2007
Its obvious you r not ripe for dating dear. I'm a 25yr old man and have had some experiences as well. My advise would be to give urself a break. Control your life , dont let life control you. Take charge. When you know you are veering off course, the only sane thing to do is go back, U dont care what people say, cos most of the time its gonna be selfish so you gotta follow ur own heart. Dont dissapoint urself girl. All the guyz are a bunch of rubbish. Guy 2 is particularly very stupid and d 'wrongest' person a girl can date.
If they are willing to leave you for any reason, u should leave them right away, They aint worth ur time.
When the time is right, the right man will come and you'll just know.
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2007
Coco29:

when i was a teenager, although i was quite pretty and a model,

r u trying to tell us that now your ugly??
or u r no longer beautiful?

interestingggggggg  undecided
Re: Multiple Men: ? by dancerina(f): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2007
Don't worry Coco, I never thought about you asking my age just to judge me. You're question does have a lot of merit.

I have stepped back, but when it comes to going through with the whole thing, that's where I fail. I'll make my decision, but then I feel bad about how he's feeling and I just take him back. And I just can't do that. I guess I just have to realize that either way the friendship is ruined.

And thanks layi for your advice. It's funny because my New Years resolution was just to stay single, for a long time undecided
Re: Multiple Men: ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2007
na wa ohhh only you
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2007
kaecy5:

r u trying to tell us that now your ugly??
or you're no longer beautiful?

interestingggggggg  undecided

i am sorry i thought you were saying some thing else, i am actually i was just trying to tell her that it is not just her who went through this situation.

i am still quite sexy actually ~blush blush~
Re: Multiple Men: ? by mamaput(f): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2007
Get rid of all.
Spend some time alone and do some thing with girls.
Also get a hobby.
Then when you have been alone for sometime and cleared your head.
Make a new start.
keeping you time for hobby and girlfriend not to forget books.
This way you will not have time for boyfriend nr 2
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2007
Coco29:

i am still quite sexy actually ~blush blush~

hmmmm indeed

how do i confirm that then cool
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2007
kaecy5:

hmmmm indeed

how do i confirm that then cool

ask 4play cool cool cool grin
Re: Multiple Men: ? by iice(f): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2007
Why are young people rushing into relationships? Don't you have things that interest you than being in relationships and getting confused and succumbing to men? undecided Guess my view comes from growing up with guys. Just leave them and like mamaput said, spend time on yourself, get a hobby, have things that will develop you as a person instead of developing from another person.
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2007
@4play

coco29 claims u know and u know that she is still a hottie cool

wuz wondering if i could get a sneak view of her

got any brilliant ideas cool
Re: Multiple Men: ? by righocream(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2007
I see dancerina, there s no problem which you ever have a the momment or before I just think that you have a misplacement of personality which I woud love to advise should be corrected, well I think that you have a multiple love affair which is quite normal. I want you to know that its okay as many people practice this in the western world and which is gradually growing and existing here in Africa,

why dont you tell these guys that you have been into and invite them all in a plac and a same venue. get a good gang banging with them. I am sure after that you would have a very healthy sex life and better relationship. I think you are a wonderful fantasizer and a humorous woman, do this please and get back to me. if you want my direct contact I can give to you in the next post, I can advise you more on this and how you can go ahead and have a blissful life having it
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
why do you feel the need to speak to a teenager like that
righocream:

I see dancerina, there s no problem which you ever have a the momment or before I just think that you have a misplacement of personality which I woud love to advise should be corrected, well I think that you have a multiple love affair which is quite normal. I want you to know that its okay as many people practice this in the western world and which is gradually growing and existing here in Africa,

why don't you tell these guys that you have been into and invite them all in a plac and a same venue. get a good gang banging with them. I am sure after that you would have a very healthy sex life and better relationship. I think you are a wonderful fantasizer and a humorous woman, do this please and get back to me. if you want my direct contact I can give to you in the next post, I can advise you more on this and how you can go ahead and have a blissful life having it

why do you feel the need to speak to a teenager like that angry angry
Re: Multiple Men: ? by righocream(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2007
@COCO

what do you mean speak like a teenager, dont you read inbetween the lines ? look at what she says, you only consider what she is saying and not what she is feeling, I feel a certain connection with what she is saying, not everyone has what she has right now, she is really diversed in her emmotional feelings and this can be psychic in nature, she says she is in love with someone and feels something for another , yet she thinkis someone likes her, not everyone is able to explain how much they feel or express it I see hers as no exception, I think she is more into relationships MULTIPLE than she can remember, this is to her, check yur mind and see if you prefer to have it a three some,

coco you are unbeleiveable
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2007
Well if your hearts not in it for real, dont try and force what you don't feel. If love's already off, its not fair to put it on again.I guess you should leave this girl. You kinda need to be disciplined, Once its over, its over!!! Get out of guy 1,2 and 3 now and look for where your heart is
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2007
righocream:

@COCO

what do you mean speak like a teenager, don't you read inbetween the lines ? look at what she says, you only consider what she is saying and not what she is feeling, I feel a certain connection with what she is saying, not everyone has what she has right now, she is really diversed in her emmotional feelings and this can be psychic in nature, she says she is in love with someone and feels something for another , yet she thinkis someone likes her, not everyone is able to explain how much they feel or express it I see hers as no exception, I think she is more into relationships MULTIPLE than she can remember, this is to her, check yur mind and see if you prefer to have it a three some,

coco you are unbeleiveable

sweetie all i see is one confuse teenager, it is not my place to judge her.

and what three some are you talking about undecided undecided
Re: Multiple Men: ? by righocream(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2007
@COCO

and what three some are you talking about

I think I was talking about her getting her boyfriend and those other two guys she says likes and to tel them to help her out all in a room. guess none of them would object if she is that cool with it, could end up having an all three sex outfuit together, she is twisted and thats a reall twisted way of getting good sexual relationsions. I know this cos I have done this several times and it was cool. just depends on how u can express yourself and not be secretive or shy, just be yourself and no matter what people feel about you I beleive that I do not give a Bleep. I just say what I fee at the point intime and let you judge , but actions comes after which I never regret,

I think and know that she has some attributes of a lesbian. or she must have had a lesbian lover or attracted to some lesbian but she is trying to swing into a non gay life or what they prescribe as normal life, most lesbians have this feelings cos they are confused about their sexuality, dont get me wrong, I think she is reaching a ood stage inlife when she can realise her sexual preference and that is cool with me,

I use to dae a lesbian and these are not new occurances she posses. I know that she has fantasies of having a three-some
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2007
@coco
guess you are right
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2007
righocream:

@COCO

and what three some are you talking about

I think I was talking about her getting her boyfriend and those other two guys she says likes and to tel them to help her out all in a room. guess none of them would object if she is that cool with it, could end up having an all three sex outfuit together, she is twisted and thats a reall twisted way of getting good sexual relationsions. I know this because I have done this several times and it was cool. just depends on how u can express yourself and not be secretive or shy, just be yourself and no matter what people feel about you I beleive that I do not give a mess. I just say what I fee at the point intime and let you judge , but actions comes after which I never regret,

I think and know that she has some attributes of a lesbian. or she must have had a lesbian lover or attracted to some lesbian but she is trying to swing into a non gay life or what they prescribe as normal life, most lesbians have this feelings because they are confused about their sexuality, don't get me wrong, I think she is reaching a ood stage inlife when she can realise her sexual preference and that is cool with me,

I use to dae a lesbian and these are not new occurances she posses. I know that she has fantasies of having a three-some

my new yr resolution was to stop swearing but what the f u ck are you talking about ??

when i was a teenager i was quite confuse and had several boyfriends,and  i am not a lesbo !!!

and i am sure as hell do not want to be in a bed with no one other than my man.

you a freak !!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Multiple Men: ? by Coco29(f): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2007
fellow:

@coco
guess you are right
about what honey
Re: Multiple Men: ? by fellow(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2007
about the poster been confused!! Well i guess that a really tight new year resolution

But you just broke it now.Common baby girl you could at least stop swearing, saves you the breathe, lol
Re: Multiple Men: ? by jaybaby(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2007
Bin a PPRO in da SEX Field grin grin grin grin grin kiss wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Consider To Be A Real Woman? / To The Lady I Love, To The Lady I Have Not Yet Met! / A Virgin Girl Friend Disvirgined Be Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.