Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) (39367 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Jackrich: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Looking for whitebeard to give him his award.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
Why radio..I mean hello..we have phones."21st" century

It could be people like you that come here to defend corrupt politicians, ask PMB for his cert, call him brain dead, criticise his Change Begins With Me campaign, call people zombie, Afonja, flat head etc.. God yah expose you.

This should be you

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by iykebest1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I think he should be used as a synonym too... E.g "Stop being a whitebeard" grin
on point.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by kinglekan: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin You don mad finish.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by mandax: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Boko Haram fights for a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal laws, the same laws twelve northern Nigeria states adopted.

Radio man. Sorry. You are fighting a lost war. The Boko Haram fighters and those who sympathize with them are legion, millions. All things remaining equal in one Nigeria, Radio man shall be fighting against Boko Haram till......
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by gragraboy: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
63 mentions lalastic...! Nawa for u people and most of the quotes are not even reasonable..!!..I don't even have u guys time right now
You even get the mind to open mouth again? If i were you i will quietly respect myself & keep shut
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by harffie(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
apollo13:
bros u just exposed ur level of stupidity, its not even Nigerian army again, but the whole thread is now abt white bread abi wetin be ur name? Mufu
Thank you for your comment.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by wokomabest(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
are my sure you are really in 21st century. Is not everywhere mobile phones gets reception. Like in deserts and sambisa forest.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Pylony(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
You want people to take your comment as that from the 21st century but it looks like you're a time traveler from the 2nd century AD. Infact, just Change your Nick to White Bread as white beard should be symbolizing a Wise man who thinks properly before taking action in any discussion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by tolagabriel1: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

But Y embarassed
whitebeard:

But Y
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by shumuel(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Well its a military opperation and It has nothing to do with Telecommunication advancement,, the Military in general communicate with encryipted and private frequencies, inorder to aviod communication and information leackage. They don't speak with eachother in the normal ''Hello, how are you'' manner rather its in codes ''Hector Eagle Tango e.t.c''. And besides where do you expect them to purchase airtime in the jungle angry ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by SlayerSupreme: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
recievesense:

(Playing that sorrowful yoruba song used in funny clips "Ayele"wink
Ayele o.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA Guy you don kill me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Stop being a whitebeard"

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by recievesense: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tripleoluwa:

It could be people like you that come here to defend corrupt politicians, ask PMB for his cert, call him brain dead, criticise his Change Begins With Me campaign, call people zombie, Afonja, flat head etc.. God yah expose you.

This should be you

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Fash20: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
NEW WORD "WHITEBEARD"MEANING:- IGNORANT.

Example :- You are such a whitebeard

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by ibolomo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
broda, bet why? why have you decided to disgrace your generation in the presence of millions of people?
Please rid yourself of all forms of mental deficiency before commenting again. people are using you as an outlet of frustration, beg your 'chi' to guide you as to what issues to comment on and when to be FTC. it is well my brother, it is well
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Some peeps don't deserve answer, I swear!
SamJed:
In the war front they dont use phones...i mean hello...they use a radio receiver...all they do is press a button and speak into it...who do u think will be dialing a number when there is gun blazing at his front...most of the radios are high tech sophisticated radio frequency receivers...chai it is not good to be ignorant o...oga whitebeard no make this kind of mistake again o...fellow nairalanders this is my advise to u...

Don't be a whitebeard grin grin
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Peterpanny: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
you are one of the reasons why the white man say that black man dont reason.before you comment reason small na.how do expect to derive an effective network system in a war stricken zone,not to talk of a third world country like nigeria were we make use of manual transmitting system.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
although I did not post that for attention i just kinda posted it...it seems it has made me famous..! Baba GOD thank u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
although I did not post that for attention i just kinda posted it...it seems it has made me famous..! Baba GOD thank u
Stop being a whitebeard"

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Peterpanny: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
My papa always say everybody get bear bear for nyach na person wa open him own make people see na him them go day sure say bear bear day him nyach. Whitebeard, chaii u really fall hand and is like you are the 1st to comment.this one don teach small lesson and pls apply what happen to you on nairaland today towards your life activity,dont rush into conclusion,reason before you talk and look before you leap.congratulation whitebeard you are now trending because people are using to make sentence.example if they want to tell someone dont be stuppid,they will say dont be a whitebeard.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by claremont(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

I was going to make a cheeky comment, but I can see that your ignorance has already been dealt with on this thread.

Go and sin no more! grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Peterpanny: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
please can i meet you in person.chaiii your ignorance is epic and divine.is not everyday we get to meet people with nonchalant stuu-piddi-tty.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Peterpanny: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Whitebeard right now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
chai see d way dem take dey bash you abi
cheesy grin na wettin ITK dey cause b dat :p

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by RotrEmmanuel: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
bush man asking silly questions.
ll

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
SamJed:
In the war front they dont use phones...i mean hello...they use a radio receiver...all they do is press a button and speak into it...who do u think will be dialing a number when there is gun blazing at his front...most of the radios are high tech sophisticated radio frequency receivers...chai it is not good to be ignorant o...oga whitebeard no make this kind of mistake again o...fellow nairalanders this is my advise to u...

Don't be a whitebeard grin grin
bros they dial numbers dey dont press buttons...its not a walkie talkie
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by hotspec(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
bros Google can be of help. Spot d diff btw radio an phone as military communication gadgets.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by SamJed(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
jidxin:
bros they dial numbers dey dont press buttons...its not a walkie talkie
radio....bros...they dont dial numbers in war radios...each button has its function...
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by hotspec(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Peterpanny:
My papa always say everybody get bear bear for nyach na person wa open him own make people see na him them go day sure say bear bear day him nyach. Whitebeard, chaii u really fall hand and is like you are the 1st to comment.this one don teach small lesson and pls apply what happen to you on nairaland today towards your life activity,dont rush into conclusion,reason before you talk and look before you leap.congratulation whitebeard you are now trending because people are using to make sentence.example if they want to tell someone dont be stuppid,they will say dont be a whitebeard.
Bros, i enjoyed ao u dealt with dt issue. Still laffin. Kindly tell ur neighbours, 2 things u shd never be, dont be orubebe.and whitebeard

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by 1kinggy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Even the best armies of US, UK, Israel and Russia use radio.
They have special frequencies and security you don't have on "21st century phones".

Watch LONE SURVIVOR and recent military movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event / Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.