Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) (39115 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2016
I am a student in English Language
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2016
NawaoO. Men and long surffering.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by oweman: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=whitebeard post=50642792]Why radio..I mean hello..we have phones."21st" century

Those are not ordinary radio you pick up in mushin markek !
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by ajealadick(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
Why radio..I mean hello..we have phones."21st" century

Phones are not reliable. Radios might be satellite phones with special bands which are encrypted to avoid distortions or hacking. the US still uses it and it cant be taken off the field of engagement if you want first hand info.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
very dumb question

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Dankudi: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

That moment you think you are intelligent and end up making a monkey out of yourself. Smh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Twaci(f): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Twaci(f): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Dankudi:

That moment you think you are intelligent and end up making a monkey of yourself. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
All military round the world use their own radio service for communication...it's more secure and reliable,for their operations. It does not mean cos it's radio,its not high tech...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Fast22:
Rare images of NA Radioman in the NE. Imagine carrying all these tons of equipment all day long.

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/rare-photos-of-nigeria-army-radioman-in.html
They never got any Equipment
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Hard job...no space for smiling.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Thats the right equipment for the job. That belong to the signal regiment and its his job to gather and relay intel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2016
No big deal... It's what they signed for... Moreover they are paid for it, it's not free...

Even the person sweeping the streets is also contributing a quota...

Many fractions make a whole

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by FrankOguns(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
One of the importance of radio is that it can enhance communication even where there is no telephone network.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by azeeza(f): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2016
The soldier on the bike look like Sarkodie......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2016
Dankudi:

That moment you think you are intelligent and end up making a monkey of yourself. Smh
well-done!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
iykebest1:
congratulation! you are now the olodo of the year.
cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by smart024(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

What you see that guy carrying is a satellite radio that works anywhere with or without phone networks...
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Gej weaponry
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Mcweber(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
How can you be this dumb??

just asking a simple question tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by padi94(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Nice touring, the nigerian army are relly working what they need now is thorough re orientation on Civillian Relation. Our millitary is one of thm most abusive in that regard. There has to be a training on that. They have to be made to be as hard as rock on the outside nd soft as butter on the inside. This is like creating the ultimate killing machine who hv heart of kindness and service to people,community and country. Creating patriotic men who are ready to give it all to country, one who belong to every1 and nobody, one whose duty is to her nation nd nt a few ethnic group, one who would treat civillian like they are delicate nd important, one who will never b found brutalizing, beating up, oppressing, shooting at, threatening civillians because they have a gun in their hand, one who would nt be army in the day and ARMYROBA in the night, one who would respeck every1s human and constitutional rights.

Our Army need to b transformed to sumtin the national civillian population should be proud of and not feared.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Catchinedu(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2016
nice one...i love the Nigerian Army....am new here tho

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by jayriginal: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Bandwagon people be condemning the whitebeard but if you ask them the question, they can't answer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by smart024(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2016
andy24:
Please i am student in Agric. I have bunches of plantain to sell. Looking for bulk buyers in Abia. Imo. Delta. Anambra.
God bless you

Is it true that plantain and banana sells where there is no cucumber...?

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by otumopkor(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Okokobioko!
shamack:
Gallant man,,,,,after u come back from this mission u come jam one guy untop ur wife,,,,i kn what u can do
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by otumopkor(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Plantain and banana sells before cucumber
smart024:

Is it true that plantain and banana sells where there is no cucumber...?

cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by juliusocean(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Hello they can also look for airtime to load in the war front I mean this is 21st century

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Abee79(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
You dey show yourself O! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2016
shey dem 4 dey use blu tooth abi infrared ??or dem 4 employ the services of town crier from mbaise?
emamos:
for not carry d radio on d head abi?
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by sylvar02(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / Pictures Of Peter Obi Supporters Waiting Outside Palace Of Taraba State Monarch / Lady Gives Birth At PDP Rally In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.