Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) (39116 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2016
datron2944:
really pity this guy @whitebeard.......am sure ur greatest wish now, will be to turn the time back to the moment you wr writing that comment..smh
NEVER

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by apollo13(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2016
L
princemillla:

You should'nt be the one asking that question are you?

I consider it most dumbest question on nairaland....

lol
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2016
kinglekan:

I think it's safe to commemorate this glorious day by giving honour to whom honour is due, for his outstanding contribution in realms of stupidity no one has ever explored. I would suggest we name Oct 31st "Whitebeard dumb day".

A day where it's totally acceptable to be ridiculously stupid and no one would hold you accountable for your actions. Sage Whitebeard we thank you for paving the way. All hail the Messiah of stupidity grin

April fools day would be jealous of you sire. grin

I think he should be used as a synonym too... E.g "Stop being a whitebeard" grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
Why radio..I mean hello..we have phones."21st" century

OMG! To even think that 2 other "ediots" liked ur comment. And you even added quotation marks on both sides of the "21st" century to show say u want make sense. Chai!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Guy, you still dey nairaland so, you suppose don deactivate your account oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
jeeqaa7:
Then this happened to me ...
i am a christian so i did exactly what Jesus asked that we do...
gave him the other toe...

like if i did the right thing
share if i did the wrong thing
slap the taste out his mouth!
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Gameguy900:

I am not able to collect any 4 star heroes and I keep getting 4 star still nothing

I don't understand
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by apollo13(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
harffie:
shocked
bros u just exposed ur level of stupidity, its not even Nigerian army again, but the whole thread is now abt white bread abi wetin be ur name? Mufu
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by PaulIdu: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
trishapal:
Boko Haram menace has been a source of generational wealth to some men in the military. Imagine what must have been taken out of the nation's purse to purchase these obsolete muscle-building equipment

It seems you know a lot about omni directional secure channel radios....why don't you advise the Army on a smaller lighter radio you know of

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by jozee8: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2016
iykebest1:
congratulation! you are now the olodo of the year.
grin
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by PaulIdu: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Don't come here and publicise your Ignorance abeg ...now apologise to all the sensible forum members

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by bamasite(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2016
SamJed:
In the war front they dont use phones...i mean hello...they use a radio receiver...all they do is press a button and speak into it...who do u think will be dialing a number when there is gun blazing at his front...most of the radios are high tech sophisticated radio frequency receivers...chai it is not good to be ignorant o...oga whitebeard no make this kind of mistake again o

Just to exhibit the hate they have, they loose everything that has to do with #sense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Twaci(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
63 mentions lalastic...! Nawa for u people and most of the quotes are not even reasonable..!!..I don't even have u guys time right now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Twaci(f): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I think he should be used as a synonym too... E.g "Stop being a whitebeard" grin
This killed me cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Gameguy900: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I don't understand

Sorry let me explain better
I mean the crystal use in collecting a champion (player) and cannot get a strong player with it
Thank you
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Gameguy900:

Sorry let me explain better
I mean the crystal use in collecting a champion (player) and cannot get a strong player with it
Thank you

Its by chance na.....
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Whitebeard have suffered.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Horllamideh(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

as in ehnnn, if another guy walks up to him with the claim that he is the dumbest of the two, whitebeard needs to fight cos being a world famous dumbass is his divine birthright.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by charijee(f): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2016
kinglekan:

I think it's safe to commemorate this glorious day by giving honour to whom honour is due, for his outstanding contribution in realms of stupidity no one has ever explored. I would suggest we name Oct 31st "Whitebeard dumb day".

A day where it's totally acceptable to be ridiculously stupid and no one would hold you accountable for your actions. Sage Whitebeard we thank you for paving the way. All hail the Messiah of stupidity grin

Aahhhhhh! this is brutal na

Just wondering if there's anything still left of him cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by SillyMods: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
grin grin grin grin grin

I honestly feel for you right now seeing how you've been baptized!

Think twice next time before you embarrass yaself on NL. People here no get chill at all.
Enjoy the fame while it last.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by rexlims(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

bruv those phone are nt ur ordinary phones.
its warfare who will wait for mtn etal to give network signal b/4 konecting

seeing dat dude reminds me of dis song

dis is d way i wanted to be ooo
dis is d way i wanted to be ooo 2x
hey i want to be a soldier
hey i want to be a soldier 2x
hey hey hey i want to be a soldier
dis is d way i wanted to be.

twale for my the NA.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by unite4real: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Hello, you cannot use phones for voice broadcast. When last did you use your phone to say "Hello" and your Brother, sister, friend, father and mother all hear you at the same time.

RAdio is very important when it comes to military communication.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by MinorityTribe1: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
With this kind of thinking you can't be the legendary White beard. Edward Newgate isn't shallow like this. Maybe you are Blackbeard cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
First,I salute all the brave, fearless soldiers putting their lives in danger to secure this country despite having to work under discouraging condition.
However, my biggest salute is extended to the legendary whitebeard who not only made a heart rending faux pas but still came here to defend himself. I'm sure he even expects astronauts to take infinix phones to space and communicate to base here on earth with probably glo network cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
SamJed:
In the war front they dont use phones...i mean hello...they use a radio receiver...all they do is press a button and speak into it...who do u think will be dialing a number when there is gun blazing at his front...most of the radios are high tech sophisticated radio frequency receivers...chai it is not good to be ignorant o...oga whitebeard no make this kind of mistake again o...fellow nairalanders this is my advise to u...

Don't be a whitebeard grin grin
lol plus which network has a mast installed in the middle of a battlefield/forest?

Nigerians will not know all me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by pawesome(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
dis ur question de too local...i mean hello,we in d 21st century...u need to stat watchin amelican n lapanese films frm d days f rambo
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by kinglekan: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
charijee:
Aahhhhhh! this is brutal na

Just wondering if there's anything still left of him cry

Hahahaha.. Oh there is a whole lot left for the young sage. Right now he has beaten cucumber to the number one spot on #Trending. We are all celebrating this mind blowing achievement. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Catchinedu:
nice one...i love the Nigerian Army....am new here tho

Welcome, and do not be influenced by hate comments that sometime surface on some thread. Enjoy.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Laveda(f): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
kinglekan:

gringringrin You don mad finish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by recievesense: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
63 mentions lalastic...! Nawa for u people and most of the quotes are not even reasonable..!!..I don't even have u guys time right now

(Playing that sorrowful yoruba song used in funny clips "Ayele"wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by iykebest1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Taofeekdboy:
Abeg pardon whitebeard... grin he has learnt his lessons in a hard way
no be small thing o. D guy dey trend for this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gives Birth At PDP Rally In Delta / Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer / Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.