Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? (12880 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Crowd Laughs Hysterically As Richard Dawkins Flounder With Meaning Of Nothing / The Logical Fallacies Of Richard Dawkins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by jonbellion(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
The are both exhibiting behaviours that are not christ-like according to what the oP confirmed wink.. They should be punished.

and I guess you are "Christ like". I should believe you have calmed a storm before. After all his followers are supposed to be greater than him
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by jonbellion(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
You care naa. If you didnt, you wouldnt be here in the first place.

No field interferes with religious beliefs, i dont understand why y'all want us to choose between God and science.
lol we don't want you can believe in God all you want but when it comes to fields that question God don't interfere. After all didn't you say dark matter isn't real undecided
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

[size=14pt]Christian Democides[/size]

Total=~287.5Million deaths caused by christians...
Much more killings are out there not included here
Lmao...

Dutch revolt, 30 years war, carribean slaves, first and second world war, all the civil wars and revolts that ever happened in the world undecided grin
Haha.

Its okay grin
But you forgot to include Biafra war, Odi massacre, the apatheid regime and the likes.

Despite where you got your terrible embarrassment, the most deadly christian catholic misdeed was the spanish inquisition and less than a million people were killed.

KingEbukasBlog, please come and laugh with me ooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by EyeHateGod: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
Im happy an the oP himself has clarified on what it is to be christ-like. He has killed your vibe already.

Look at this Hypocrite are U Christ like?

But what in God's name could make 52 atheists take the lives of 250 million people. Whaat!!!

This is also a Proof that a theistic God doesn't exist or maybe it was Sabbath and he was resting. grin

Even islamic terrorism has not killed up to 4 million since their jihadism started.
Lol so now you are defending IslAm and even lying for them this is interesting Truthman2012 won't be proud of you
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2016
jonbellion:
lol we don't want you can believe in God all you want but when it comes to fields that question God don't interfere. After all didn't you say dark matter isn't real undecided
Okay. Is that why you are on a religion section undecided undecided
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by hopefuLandlord: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol so now you are defending IslAm and even lying for them this is interesting Truthman2012 won't be proud of you

@bolded
Chai!!!
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by jonbellion(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
the arguments are funny plus I also like to laugh at pseudoscience and this place is crawling with it. Not to mention the Richard dawkin thread
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by jonbellion(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=winner01 post=50648573]Okay. Is that why you are on a
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

The main point was that He was An atheist if that offends ur view on Atheism. you can go hug transformers

Does Jesus Also hide Under Faceless forums To Create topics on Atheism and propagate Hate Speech? Christlike my foot
If that guy is an atheist, and you also are, then atheism has got different meanings.

Naah, this is a religion section. What are you doing here with your life undecided
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by orisa37: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Since I knew Jesus Christ.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by raphieMontella: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:

Lmao...

Dutch revolt, 30 years war, carribean slaves, first and second world war, all the civil wars and revolts that ever happened in the world undecided grin
Haha.

Its okay grin
But you forgot to include Biafra war, Odi massacre, the apatheid regime and the likes.

Despite where you got your terrible embarrassment, the most deadly christian catholic misdeed was the spanish inquisition and less than a million people were killed.

KingEbukasBlog, please come and laugh with me ooo grin grin grin grin
so now its now the intent behind the killing?
Its no longer who killed or something?
Is your blatant clear cut hypocrisy not staring at your face?
Or can you please show us how the holodomor famine done by joseph stalin which caused millions of deaths was because of his atheism or something?

And on the figures...who loves high estimates?
I or you ?
Who made killings of communism 250 million?
i or you?

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2016
jonbellion:
the arguments are funny plus I also like to laugh at pseudoscience and this place is crawling with it. Not to mention the Richard dawkin thread
Okay. Like everyday of your life undecided
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by raphieMontella: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
i thought christianity is not a religion?
What are you also doing here?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by EyeHateGod: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
If that guy is an atheist, and you also are, then atheism has got different meanings.

The Country Is a Secular nation Nigeria Is Not and i want my Freedom From Religion

Naah, this is a religion section. What are you doing here with your life undecided
Hypocrite why are you opening Topics on atheism A lack of belief on A Religion section? Are u this daft?

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by jonbellion(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
Okay. Like everyday of your life undecided
lol no im not busy at the moment. Btw you really should stop saying communist leaders killed because of atheism.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

so now its now the intent behind the killing?
Its no longer who killed or something?
Is your blatant clear cut hypocrisy not staring at your face?
Or can you please show us how the holodomor famine done by joseph stalin which caused millions of deaths was because of his atheism or something?

And on the figures...who loves high estimates?
I or you ?
Who made killings of communism 250 million?
i or you?
Story!.

Just include the Nigerian civil war. You know igbos were mostly christians and the Nigerian government were mostly islamic grin

Haha, I just checked again and I saw french revolution, Korean revolution, vietnam war, Congo war (despite the fact that an atheist was ruling at the time), carribean war, poland war. grin grin

Its simple, Just include Nigerian war, South African war etc.

Christianity, nawa oo grin grin

[size=15pt]KingEbukasBlog[/size]!!! Where art thou grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

i thought christianity is not a religion?
What are you also doing here?
Im here to [size=14pt]Share my belief in God[/size] or higher powers as indicated on this sectionnf the forum.

I thought atheism is not a religion, what are you doing here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by hahn(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
The are both exhibiting behaviours that are not christ-like according to what the oP confirmed wink.. They should be punished.

They are Christians and it is safe to say that all Christians are corrupt just the same way you argue that all atheists are evil because of Stalin.

wink
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Godstraight(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=EyeHateGod post=50647148][/quote]have you heard of Joseph stalin
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by raphieMontella: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
Story!.

Just include the Nigerian civil war. You know igbos were mostly christians and the Nigerian government were mostly islamic grin

Haha, I just checked again and I saw french revolution, Korean revolution, vietnam war, Congo war (despite the fact that an atheist was ruling at the time), carribean war, poland war. grin grin

Its simple, Just include Nigerian war, South African war etc.

Christianity, nawa oo grin grin

[size=15pt]KingEbukasBlog[/size]!!! Where art thou grin grin grin
do even know what a war is?
I left provision for more...----i said much more are out there..
So are you now satisfied that christians rule in aspect of killings?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by raphieMontella: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
Im here to [size=14pt]Share my belief in God[/size] or higher powers as indicated on this sectionnf the forum.

I thought atheism is not a religion, what are you doing here.
m sharing my thoughts about the belief in God or higher powers...
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by EyeHateGod: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2016
Godgay:
have you heard of Joseph stalin
Yeah you have a problem with him?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Godstraight(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

he was a militant atheist, same with mao
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Godstraight(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

he was a militant atheist, same with mao,their pictures should be there too
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by raphieMontella: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Godgay:
he was a militant atheist, same with mao,their pictures should be there too
so?
What happened?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by EyeHateGod: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Godgay:
he was a militant atheist, same with mao
And so Your conclusion is other Atheist Are Like them?

2)You have to understand the Asian Culture ESP the Chinese like To understand what those Atheist Base their philosophy on
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Godstraight(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

And so Your conclusion is other Atheist Are Like them?

2)You have to understand the Asian Culture ESP the Chinese like To understand what those Atheist Base their philosophy on
my point is I would like a fair comparison,Stalin and Lenin were Russian atheist who took their ideas too far,, something humans are capable of,it is just unfair to point Christian lunatics and leave out their atheist counterpart,there are a lot of killings carried out by suicidal teens because of evolution or materialism u should goggle them I have personally forgotten some names.
My ultimate point is there are Christians lunatic,same way there are Muslims lunatics,racist lunatics,liberal lunatics,conservatives lunatics as well as atheist lunatics,u can't deny one for the other,fighting against lunaticism all together is my point.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Godstraight(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2016
raphieMontella:
so? What happened?
I thought u posted a pic of christain millitancy
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by stephendamsoho: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Godgay:
I thought u posted a pic of christain millitancy

your monicker though
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

m sharing my thoughts about the belief in God or higher powers...
Oshey cheesy

Twister toh bad..
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by stephendamsoho: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
Oshey cheesy
Twister toh bad..
pot kettle
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

do even know what a war is?
I left provision for more...----i said much more are out there..
So are you now satisfied that christians rule in aspect of killings?
Of course, your funny list. Just that I dont think most atheists agree with you.

We have the quotes of militant atheists who expressed the motivations for their actions.

https://www.nairaland.com/3283286/communist-leaders-atheists-there-difference

Those wars you mentioned, not even one percent was christian. You cant guve any christian motivation for their actions..

Plus, if you were right. Im sure atheist high priests wont let us rest.

The fact remains, militant atheists are dangerous and must not be let anywhere near power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) / Is The Crucifixion Not Synonymous To Human Sacrifice? / The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.