Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? (4698 Views)

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz / OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church / can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by prince4lif: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
A friend of mine meant well for his family,got married here and took his bride alonge with him to the UK, I bet you the marriage broke up after a year, that African woman he used to know join the white woman click, no more respect for hussy, insults in laws, and make a home cleaning roaster for hussy! what a life, you see how nasty a woman can be in the mist of total freedom and opportunities.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
I laugh in swahili grin grin
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by justwise(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
prince4lif:

A friend of mine meant well for his family,got married here and took his bride alonge with him to the UK, I bet you the marriage broke up after a year, that African woman he used to know join the white woman click, no more respect for hussy, insults in laws, and make a home cleaning roaster for hussy! what a life, you see how nasty a woman can be in the mist of total freedom and opportunities.

So women should be caged? The issue is very common and it swings both ways, men does it as well.
My course mate experienced such thing too, his wife did not run away with another man but her sisters in USA insisted that the couple should move to USA that things are juicer there, my mate refused then after a while, his wife's sister invited the wife for a holiday and she is pregnant at that time, she went and that was it, she never came back. My mate went back to Nigeria for another wife, they are living together now with kids.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by muffins(f): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
This thread is so funny[color=#990000][/color]. cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by Spyker: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
I plan on taking my bride abroad after our wedding, if this story continues to re-echo, then i have to think twice ooh
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by justwise(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
Spyker:

I plan on taking my bride abroad after our wedding, if this story continues to re-echo, then i have to think twice ooh

Don't punish somebody for the sin she did not commit.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2009
Wowsers so women are supposed to be slaves? Ok. Lets pray you insecure goons men dont have daughters.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by deji2009(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2009
well, I really dont know what to say. smiley
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by ritaNL: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2009
I will take her abroad to Somalia or Iraq
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by justwise(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2009
rita@NL:

I will take here abroad to Somalia or Iraq

Hahaha, u wicked no be small
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by TheSeeker(m): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2009
Most Nigerian women, especially the ones who think going overseas is the climax of all achievements, seem to think that life is all about manipulating their way through. This same reason is why so many Nigerian men don't believe that love exists. A man gets married to a woman, they travel abroad and the woman mingles with some foolish white women to prove rights and what's not rights - you can deduce she was after comfort, no love ever existed.

I understand and will prove someday later that love in Nigeria means something else - love in Nigeria has to come with comfort or the both of you are just wasting time.

This phenomenon of wives turning to something else when they travel abroad with their new husbands is pretty much abounding around and everywhere in the west. There's only one solution to this, and I think it's been said on one thread before: if you have to take your wife abroad ensure you've had two kids before anything like that happens, and do this especially for those ones whose family doesn't have access or assets to travel abroad. The way a rich man will handle one million bucks is way different from the way a poor man will hand half a million - a poor man will attract more trouble to himself than the half million will solve.

I say again, if you have to let your wife go abroad with you, make sure she's had two kids for you, that way it'll not be too easy for her to join any clique but note that some women will still surpass all these barriers and bring out the bitchiness in them.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by TheSeeker(m): 12:17am On Oct 28, 2009
And if you think Nigerian women are bad at these? Try Asian women. Go to California, UK and see how these Asian women flock to get married to American and British men at all cost just so they can get passport, and trust me, they don't marry averagely pocket-sized men, they go for the rich guys. In my opinion, Asian women are worse gold diggers than Nigerian's.

What you will find common in Asia is a woman who's had two or more kids in her home country, all of a sudden she finds a way to get to the States, then she plays some games and finds fault in a husband that never was doing wrong, she files for divorce from the States to her home country, she goes back there and get her kids and they live in the States. How many men have been left by their wives because of the supposed juiciness of America? Lots and lots of men, go to Asia and figure.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by redsky1: 1:11am On Oct 28, 2009
is it not u men going to nigeria to marry wife - leaving the ones here to be single forever.

i have no pity for u men.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 28, 2009
redsky1:

is it not u men going to nigeria to marry wife - leaving the ones here to be single forever.

You can say it again sister. They get all what is coming to them.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by SeanT21(f): 2:33am On Oct 28, 2009
prince4lif:

That's the funniest statement I ever read on nairaland. Cmon now, R we slaves??
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by Pharoh: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2009
Noooooooo Gone are those days i won't try that grin

Spyker:

Don't wait for the next news you better think twice now.

Ebonyeyes:

Wowsers so women are supposed to be slaves? Ok. Lets pray you insecure goons men dont have daughters.

No they are not supposed to but they have problems reconciling their new found freedom with the roles in a marriage setting.

TheSeeker:

I say again, if you have to let your wife go abroad with you, make sure she's had two kids for you, that way it'll not be too easy for her to join any clique but note that some women will still surpass all these barriers and bring out the bitchiness in them.

That solution is temporary because even after four kids some will still bring it out but it is working in some cases for now.

redsky1:

Its choice sister grin

SeanT21:

That's the funniest statement I ever read on nairaland. Cmon now, R we slaves??

You were never and will never be slaves to us but,
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by tkb417(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
as a matter of fact
relocating abroad with my wife is a NO NO
we'll relocate to Abuja instead grin

i dont want wahala
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
TheSeeker:

And if you think Nigerian women are bad at these? Try Asian women. Go to California, UK and see how these Asian women flock to get married to American and British men at all cost just so they can get passport, and trust me, they don't marry averagely pocket-sized men, they go for the rich guys. In my opinion, Asian women are worse gold diggers than Nigerian's.

What you will find common in Asia is a woman who's had two or more kids in her home country, all of a sudden she finds a way to get to the States, then she plays some games and finds fault in a husband that never was doing wrong, she files for divorce from the States to her home country, she goes back there and get her kids and they live in the States. How many men have been left by their wives because of the supposed juiciness of America? Lots and lots of men, go to Asia and figure.

True
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by MissEZ(f): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
al queda i rather like ebony eyes, she has made some good points on nairaland. I think its funny how men like to act as if they are our victims. We all know that there are good women and men and vice versa. It doesnt matter what part of the world they are from, there will always be good and bad people. Guys cheat on girls, girls cheat on guys, good husbands, good wives, bad husband bad wives, its just the way it is.

the most important thing is that God bless our marriages and provide us with good partners that will honor and respect us, regardless of what part of the world we chose to reside.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by dreamplus(f): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
hmmm, am sure my cousin didnt read this before he sent his wife he got married to in august to UK for her Master's degree,
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
@@Miss EZ
Thanks babes smiley. I think I may have ruffled a few feathers with some people because Im speaking the truth so they resort to using their other ID to attack me grin. Funny shit.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by cvibe: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
It all depends on the character of the woman and why she got married in the first place.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ topic

A change of environment does influence our perception of life, but time will help you with a confrontation and a choice to settle for the type of life you want.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by SeanT21(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
tkb417:

as a matter of fact
relocating abroad with my wife is a NO NO
we'll relocate to Abuja instead grin

i dont want wahala

She can still get down and derrty in abuja if she wants. wink
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by chelseabmw(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
if i have the money,yes,i will travel with my bride abroad
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by kibra4u(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
But what is really wrong with our women? Is it that they don't experience freedom in this part of the country or what. I have heard stories like this before but i thought its just one of those things. Men this is crazy.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by r231(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
cvibe:

It all depends on the character of the woman and why she got married in the first place.

good answer

prince4lif:

i feel sorry for your gf/wife whatever
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by Princek12(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2009
I guess those women should choose between saving their marriage or adopting some western culture that is repugnant to your own culture. If those women choose western culture, I hope they are ready to deal with all the shortfalls that which are inextricably linked to the supposed western culture: single parenthood aka baby mama; high divorce rate; increased responsibilities; independent woman mentality aka single but hurt but would attempt to bolster my self esteem under the pretext of independent woman; and many more. Stick with your culture and be true to your self. It works, trust me.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by SisiKill1: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2009
Shaking my head @ topic.

Jeebus!
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by shesi(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2009

bitter much?

maybe if you guys don't do so much,, how do you guys call it? shakara? (a trait which dissappears when you're around white guys for some reason) we wouldn't have to travel back home to find wifes.
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by 190: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
this post has sent shivers down my spine

@theseeker

Just wait and incure the wrath of gabry~
Re: Would You Travel Abroad With Your Newly Wedded Bride? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
shesi:

bitter much?

maybe if you guys don't do so much,, how do you guys call it? shakara? (a trait which dissappears when you're around white guys for some reason) we wouldn't have to travel back home to find wifes.

gbam - spot on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! / 25 Girl's Secrets / Meet;-amou Haji, Who Hasn't Had A Bath For 60 Years And Smokes Animal Faeces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.