Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! (2733 Views)

SEE How This Girl missed Her opportunity. / She Wanted It.. It's Written All Over Her Face / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Achiles: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
It was a quiet evening after months of anticipation, she finally succumbed. Although she had visited more than ten times, she never allowed me to touch her. But las sunday, she came on her own and I realy did not bother myself about seeing her, but she flung herself on me. Oh God I love Thsi babe but She would not believe me! Unlike most of my babes, she is young, intelligent and beautiful and quite polite. I felt I could build my life around her. After humping her three times, she started crying, pleading and almost went spiritual. She was shouting baby i want to vomit and true to her word she left my house sick! I have not been able to reach her on her cell and she did not call either. i am tired of hunting. I wish she could know I am for real! Oh i love this angel but I hate it most when my baby cry during sex. pls come back and let me take you to hulala! the city of pleasure! why was she crying? why did she want to vomit? why , ?
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by skfa1: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ok
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by iice(f): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2009
undecided Unlike most of your babes? Humping? Didn't bother about seeing her but love her?

Do you people process before writing?
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
Oh my [url=http://][/url]
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by patwhizkid(f): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
lol
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Pharoh: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
What is this?
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Hotstepper(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
she is alergic to ur loving making PERIOD
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by seyi11111: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2009
ITS YOU THA BUY A DAY OLD CHICKEN TO NURSE SO YOU NEED TO KNOW MUCH A BOUT THERE VACCINE,DRUG,FOOD,, LOL SHE MIGHT BE CRYING BECAUSE OF THE SUDDEN STORY SHE HEAR ABOUT SEX, ABOUT FORMIT I THINK SHE COME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH DEVIL SPIRIT LOL GUY TRY TO CALM HER DOWN N TAKE THIS SOFT WITH HER PLZ WHICH YOU BEST OF LUCK
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Radiant(f): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
seyi_11111:

ITS YOU THA BUY A DAY OLD CHICKEN TO NURSE SO YOU NEED TO KNOW MUCH A BOUT THERE VACCINE,DRUG,FOOD,, LOL SHE MIGHT BE CRYING BECAUSE OF THE SUDDEN STORY SHE HEAR ABOUT SEX, ABOUT FORMIT I THINK SHE COME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH DEVIL SPIRIT LOL GUY TRY TO CALM HER DOWN N TAKE THIS SOFT WITH HER PLZ WHICH YOU BEST OF LUCK

Where are you from?

Pharoh:

What is this?

A worried brother who needs your help in finding the 'lost coin' wink grin
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by jediknight(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
Just take is easy MR MARCUS. Lol!
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by PAININASS: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
Maybe you smell like shit!
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by studio43(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
Now That is something hahahaha
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by 190: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
Lol
she wanted to Vomit all the semen u have deposited in her orifice~

damn

u for let am vomit na~

Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by mikesleek(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2009
iice:

undecided Unlike most of your babes? Humping? Didn't bother about seeing her but love her?

Do you people process before writing?

i don't think so
Pharoh:

What is this?

the effect of a long boring day.
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by EngrT1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
@poster
iam short of english words, but i have sometin 4 u in my language
ORI E TI GBESHO
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 28, 2009
Roflmao. grin grin grin

Engr T:

@poster
iam short of english words, but i have sometin 4 u in my language
ORI E TI GBESHO
PAININASS:

Maybe you smell like shit!
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by bluespice(f): 2:03am On Oct 28, 2009
by show of hands,
all those in support of age restrictions on this site. . .
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by sexyLeamon(f): 2:51am On Oct 28, 2009
Achiles:

It was a quiet evening after months of anticipation, she finally succumbed. Although she had visited more than ten times, she never allowed me to touch her. But las sunday, she came on her own and I realy did not bother myself about seeing her, but she flung herself on me. Oh God I love Thsi babe but She would not believe me! Unlike most of my babes, she is young, intelligent and beautiful and quite polite. I felt I could build my life around her. After humping her three times, she started crying, pleading and almost went spiritual. She was shouting baby i want to vomit and true to her word she left my house sick! I have not been able to reach her on her cell and she did not call either. i am tired of hunting. I wish she could know I am for real! Oh i love this angel but I hate it most when my baby cry during sex. pls come back and let me take you to hulala! the city of pleasure! why was she crying? why did she want to vomit? why , ?
It could very well be an internal problem. What i would suggest is getting her checked out by a medical professional to see what they say.
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by spizzlenik(m): 3:44am On Oct 28, 2009
it is kinda obvious that u don't love her as u claimed. if she is truely sick, the last thing on your mind should be city of pleasure, you should be looking out for her health, not for your d**k.
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 28, 2009
I hope you didn't deposited your sperm in her mouth that wanted to make her vomit, no more coment.
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by studio43(m): 6:00am On Oct 28, 2009
U guys are killing me with laughter here hahahaha
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Chimonie(m): 6:08am On Oct 28, 2009
Ewu!
u pounded her feraciously,irrespective of d length of ur jt n 3rounds 4 dat matter.
abeg now!she ain't a LovePeddler who has taken several sizes of it.
next time,be gentle until she's used to ur tool den u can throw her up n hump her in d air.HUMPER!
UNTO U TOO Bleep OR WETIN ?
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by zuuby(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2009
It could very well be an internal problem. What i would suggest is getting her checked out by a medical professional to see what they say.

What are you now, a doctor ?
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2009
[
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by iice(f): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2009
konfessor:

come off it, this is not an essay writing class. its the idea that's needed and i think we all got the point.lol grin

As usual it flew over cheesy
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Pharoh: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2009
Radiant:

A worried brother who needs your help in finding the 'lost coin' wink grin

I don't think this coin can ever be found grin I am not in for a wild goose chase. Let me borrow the quotes of MR Sanusi if a coin is lost beyond the limit of retrieval then the signs should be "self evident" tongue

mikesleek:

the effect of a long boring day.

This looks like it is beyond boring to me really, in fact i need to ask Madam Waziri to start her Psychiatric Test Project from Nairaland before going to the National Assembly shocked grin
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Achiles: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
U guys made me almost laugh my ass off. Not that I could not go see her but I doubt if I will make it beyond their gate and I do not know anyone close to her . we met in my office and she has been the one visiting because her parents do not allow male visitor even though she is 22. I missed her and I try her cell every second. I guess she will get over it soon. I appreciate those of u that reasoned intelligently while I recommend speech therapy to those of you who seem to have lost speech composure.
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Zubbyjoe(m): 12:53am On Oct 29, 2009
did wat?yea, Egbami ooo, ma head don blow with too much RED LABEL, how i go do if i no join BLACK LABEL?HENNESSEY NKO? ma head go scatter, hola 08037353109

Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by whitesturd(f): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
oops shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.sory i missed my way.
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Turiano(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
@whitesturd u hve beta find ur way out?
Re: She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! by Turiano(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2009
@whitesturd u hve beta find ur way out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: / Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! / So Men Gossip Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.