Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

So Men Gossip Too! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Men Gossip Too! (2736 Views)

Do Men Gossip? / Do Men Gossip More Than Women? / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Men Gossip Too! by reinedamse: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2011
My colleague came to the office this money looking so pale and sad.After few minutes of trying comfort her,she opened up to me and i was very shocked at what she said.
After closing from work yesterday,she had to rush to market to get few things so she got home rather late.Her husband already called her to say he had a guest(one of his male friends) and she told him, she might come home late.
So on approaching their flat, she heard them discussing so she decided to eavesdrop.
i wish she hadn't cos it turned out to be that they were talking about her and
according to her, this was what she heard
Friend: ah! my wife good well! well! oo.she sabi do am well.no style wey she no fit do.sometimes i wonder who teaches her cos its like she brings new ideas everytime.
Husband:My own wife no sabi anything joor. na so she go dey form yeye S.U. I go even dey fear to suggest some things cos she no go gree.
Friend: but u fit teach am naa.
Husband: dat one ready to learn anything? mtscheew!
Friend: she go learn oo.cos she no go want make dem snatch you (laughs).
Husband:Na she sabi, make she no learn naa. wetin concern me.( moves on to tell him several ugly things about her).

According to her, the most painful thing is dat she always try to satisfy him in bed and he has never complained to her before.so why telling his friend instead of letting her know how he feels?
2) All along, his friend never said anything bad about his wife instead he was praising her while her own hubby kept dissing her.
But men nawa for una ooo.so una too dey do amebo. infact na una own bad pass(life destroying version. now the poor lady feels very bad
about herself.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by LesbianBoy(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2011
Is good for the woman jor!,
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by reinedamse: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2011
how is it good for her dear?
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by slimyem: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2011
that man definitely has no respect for his wife.he a loser!
Poor woman is there trying to make the best out of her marriage and d ediot is running his mouth round town.smh!!
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by pendo89(f): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2011
That's why I hate eavesdropping. Picture the reverse,a guy eavesdropping!! angry

Its funny cz yesterday while shopping I heard two men talking and I found myself asking ,why men are soo boring in their conversations? I could die listening.
They have short sentenses they don't put commas only fullstops in their talks,conversations lack juices and spices and can go 3 min without talking to each other just walking,thinking or staring. Women on the other hand can write a novel out of a dress in 5 minutes!

That aside, op ask her  grin grin not to fume.I think men have 'close trusted friends they confide in the same way we ladies do. I doubt he talks to every tale,leaf and horc about his private life.
And now that she knows what disturbs him, she can try spicing things up in the bedroom then ask him to invite his friend over for tea.
While they are drinking,let her do her fav thing  then come open thread.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by 195(f): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2011
Serves the woman rite

especially cos shes Nigerian undecided
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

190_@:

Serves the woman rite

Re: So Men Gossip Too! by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2011
190_@:

Serves the woman rite

AM SURE SHE IS ONE OF UR FEMALE RELATIVES,COS IT RUNS IN D BLOOD! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
190_@:

Serves the woman rite

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Hello people i guess u didn't get 190's post grin ---- he's only saying the opposite . honestly , he'd never love Nigeria women . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by reinedamse: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
that man definitely has no respect for his wife.he a loser!
Poor woman is there trying to make the best out of her marriage and d ediot is running his mouth round town.smh!!
[quote][/quote]
yeah dear he doesn't cos the things he said are very sensitive issues.he ought to know dat his friend might lose all d respect he has for d wife after listening to all dat rubbish talk about her. Even his friend never condemned his own wife all through the conversation.he kept praising her.that should av taught d fool to keep his silly mouth shut.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by reinedamse: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
pendo89:

That's why I hate eavesdropping. Picture the reverse,a guy eavesdropping!! angry

Its funny cz yesterday while shopping I heard two men talking and I found myself asking ,why men are soo boring in their conversations? I could die listening.
They have short sentenses they don't put commas only fullstops in their talks,conversations lack juices and spices and can go 3 min without talking to each other just walking,thinking or staring. Women on the other hand can write a novel out of a dress in 5 minutes!

That aside, op ask her  grin grin not to fume.I think men have 'close trusted friends they confide in the same way we ladies do. I doubt he talks to every tale,leaf and horc about his private life.
And now that she knows what disturbs him, she can try spicing things up in the bedroom then ask him to invite his friend over for tea.

i don't think men are boring in their talks.based on wat i've heard, i think men are more talkative.a friend was just telling how she once heard her hubby and like 4 of his friends chatting and arguing.They were arguing about d first person to have f*ckd a pregnant woman,a bow-legged lady, an albino, an all sorts of feminine creatures.her husband claimed to be d first to have f*ckd a pregnant woman cos he got married before all of dem.guys i hail oo angry una no try at all.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by ImaIma1(f): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2011
i think its best in dis situation to talk to him about it. ask him why he disses her in front of his friend rather than telling her the problem. and they cn work out how to improve d issue with sex and his loose mouth.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin

Re: So Men Gossip Too! by iice(f): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2011
Took people long enough.

Anyway, people always assume not as if half of them connect with reality.
'I do my best to satisfy him', 'I did everything to satisfy her', 'I gave him all my love', 'I did everything to make her happy'. You ask the person? You just do and assume the person is like you and will be satisfied. undecided

NB: If you ask, make sure you are on the same page or you'll hear what you want to hear not what is.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by queensmith: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
nothing more irtating than a man that likes to gossip!
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by queensmith: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
thats not gossip? thats just bichin!
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by drnoel: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
Yes ooo! Men in general do talk among themselves, I won't call it gossip but they do talk. Though not all of them, few men don't kiss and tell, especially not about ur wifey. I do pity the woman in question, that was rude of her hubby but then who knows if he has tried and she didn't respond. Its good she now knows so she shouldn't feel down or sad but she should now work on him and always try inventing something new.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by MrsChima1(f): 1:01am On Dec 16, 2011
Yeah, Manbitches gossip.  Ask Victims YIM Association.   wink
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2011
^^
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by MrsChima1(f): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

^^

Is that gin and juice?!! tongue Hey sis! kiss
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by 195(f): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Hello people i guess u didn't get 190's post grin ---- he's only saying the opposite . honestly , he'd never love Nigeria women . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

cool cool
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2011
lol. . .I could never do such. That's what you get for marrying a loser.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Is that gin and juice?!! tongue Hey sis! kiss

Hey sis! LOL.
nah it's Kool Aid. cheesy
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by Chimezie198(m): 1:20am On Dec 16, 2011
NL ladies too dey gossip. Come see whr freecocoa, Misdarkskin and Mukina2 dey gossip na. Even bekay911 sef.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 16, 2011
Chimezie198:

NL ladies too dey gossip. Come see whr freecocoa, Misdarkskin and Mukina2 dey gossip na. Even bekay911 sef.

who me? i'm innocent. tongue
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by Jenifa1: 1:29am On Dec 16, 2011
male gossipers are the worst
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by coogar: 1:37am On Dec 16, 2011
reinedamse:

My colleague came to the office this money looking so pale and sad.After few minutes of trying comfort her,she opened up to me and i was very shocked at what she said.
After closing from work yesterday,she had to rush to market to get few things so she got home rather late.Her husband already called her to say he had a guest(one of his male friends) and she told him, she might come home late.
So on approaching their flat, she heard them discussing so she decided to eavesdrop.
i wish she hadn't cos it turned out to be that they were talking about her and
according to her, this was what she heard
Friend: ah! my wife good well! well! oo.she sabi do am well.no style wey she no fit do.sometimes i wonder who teaches her cos its like she brings new ideas everytime.
Husband:My own wife no sabi anything joor. na so she go dey form yeye S.U. I go even dey fear to suggest some things cos she no go gree.
Friend: but u fit teach am naa.
Husband: dat one ready to learn anything? mtscheew!
Friend: she go learn oo.cos she no go want make dem snatch you (laughs).
Husband:Na she sabi, make she no learn naa. wetin concern me.( moves on to tell him several ugly things about her).

According to her, the most painful thing is dat she always try to satisfy him in bed and he has never complained to her before.so why telling his friend instead of letting her know how he feels?
2) All along, his friend never said anything bad about his wife instead he was praising her while her own hubby kept dissing her.
But men nawa for una ooo.so una too dey do amebo. infact na una own bad pass(life destroying version. now the poor lady feels very bad
about herself.

much ado about nothing, really!
this is a normal pub gist for men sharing the pains of marital status.

why was she eavesdropping?
when you sniff where you are not supposed to, your nostrils would pick dirt!

go to hairdressing salon and hear worse and ridiculous stories women share there.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by MarcAnthon(m): 1:54am On Dec 16, 2011
Can some of the critics here help us define, demarcate, enunciate and/or delimit the difference/boundary btw gossip and gist please?
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by coogar: 1:56am On Dec 16, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Can some of the critics here help us define, demarcate, enunciate and/or delimit the difference/boundary btw gossip and gist please?

op is probably a semi-illiterate!
a man talking about his own wife is gossiping? what the fuckin heck!!!
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by MarcAnthon(m): 1:58am On Dec 16, 2011
Please also be kind enuff to tell us why society seem to accept it as normal when women gist/gossip and inappropriate when men do the same.
Re: So Men Gossip Too! by MarcAnthon(m): 2:12am On Dec 16, 2011
coogar:

op is probably a semi-illiterate!
a man talking about his own wife is gossiping? what the fuckin heck!!!
Lol. Apparently she doesn't have any idea the kind of things men talk about when we're with our friends, esp close ones. That's why it's strange to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission / Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him / OMG!!! What Is Going On Here? You Need To See This Picture...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.