Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Is Love Stronger Than Hate Or The Reverse Is It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Stronger Than Hate Or The Reverse Is It? (633 Views)

Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case / 20 Girl Trends You Either Hate Or Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Stronger Than Hate Or The Reverse Is It? by PureWays(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
It's funny how Love can suddenly turn to hate; You see a couple all loved up and suddenly something goes wrong and they hate each other so much.
You see siblings, partners and even team members work together so great and all of a sudden something happens and Baam! they hate each so much to the extent of destroying all what they've worked for.

Well, not that this topic really mean anything, I just want to know which of the two can influence our decision more and also which is stronger and more productive.

Would you rather work with the enemy of your enemy against your enemy in which hatred fuels both your cause or rather work with a close friend/partner who you love and also would want to see each other excel?
Re: Is Love Stronger Than Hate Or The Reverse Is It? by acenazt: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hate is destructive. Love is madness. Non of them is. Good for u. But I love me
Re: Is Love Stronger Than Hate Or The Reverse Is It? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hate and love are actually the same thing, only depends on how you see it. E.g, you can LOVE your mum so much that you would HATE to see her cry.
Notice how I use both words in that sentence.
Re: Is Love Stronger Than Hate Or The Reverse Is It? by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
I think love is much stronger than hate. No wonder so many people still staying in an abusive relationship simply because they love the person so well that they can't let them go.
Re: Is Love Stronger Than Hate Or The Reverse Is It? by PureWays(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
acenazt:
Hate is destructive. Love is madness. Non of them is. Good for u. But I love me
Nah.. Hate can also be channeled into productive use, in fact it can be very productive.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Stronger Than Hate Or The Reverse Is It? by Oahray: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Your question assumes that love is white or else black, that love is either whole or nonexistent, ditto for hate. It's not so. There are different levels for both of them, that's why we can have a scale of preference for loved ones. We love some more than others. So whether love can be stronger than hate or vice-versa depends on the relative levels.

One would probably hate his number one most hated activity more than loves the activity that ranks 50th on his list of favourite activities. The same applies when it's people.

Whether one would love his best friend more than he hates his worst enemy, or hate his worst enemy more than he loves his best friend, depends on individual - his experiences and how they have shaped him.
Re: Is Love Stronger Than Hate Or The Reverse Is It? by PureWays(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oahray:
Your question assumes that love is white or else black, that love is either whole or nonexistent, ditto for hate. It's not so. There are different levels for both of them, that's why we can have a scale of preference for loved ones. We love some more than others. So whether love can be stronger than hate or vice-versa depends on the relative levels.

One would probably hate his number one most hated activity more than loves the activity that ranks 50th on his list of favourite activities. The same applies when it's people.

Whether one would love his best friend more than he hates his worst enemy, or hate his worst enemy more than he loves his best friend, depends on individual - his experiences and how they have shaped him.
Hmm. Nice.

(1) (Reply)

Even A Born Again Sister Wont Like To Stay With A Man That Is Not Good In Bed / 7 Ways To Perfect Public Display Of Affection / Will You Allow Your Wife And Your Brother Have A Sex Scene In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.