Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case (1113 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Importance Of A Woman's Sexual Market Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by Balistic4: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2017
since my fiance started her one year contract job here in enugu, she moved in with me as she has no other choice. little has changed since she moved in with me, at first she wanted to drain me with s*x but the frequency later started reducing since she is seriously busy.

at a point she said we need a break (at least six months) which i agreed (i think she was thinking the sex was too much), only for me to travel to the south for a week and came back and she nearly finished me with her moves and i let her have her way. i find it difficult, in fact i have never said no to her move but she threats mine like its nothing sometimes.

please guys, am i the only one that finds it difficult to say no when she's feeling high and ladies how do you feel when you say no to your hero's move?
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by kunlesufyan(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Balistic4:
since my fiance started her one year contract job here in enugu, she moved in with me as she has no other choice. little has changed since she moved in with me, at first she wanted to drain me with s*x but the frequency later started reducing since she is seriously busy.

at a point she said we need a break (at least six months) which i agreed (i think she was thinking the sex was too much), only for me to travel to the south for a week and came back and she nearly finished me with her moves and i let her have her way. i find it difficult, in fact i have never said no to her move but she threats mine like its nothing sometimes.

please guys, am i the only one that finds it difficult to say no when she's feeling high and ladies how do you feel when you say no to your hero's move?
Its self control, you dont have to make love whenever you are together. You can engage in some other activity, you can watch TV, get a good movie and watch.
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by Fxmanager(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Following
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by Lalas247(f): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Op

Let me just advice you been in a similar situation where I was dating a guy and I just didn’t have the time he needed from me ...
Now sometimes you guys find it really hard to compromise ... she is most likely tired .. when a lady is tired sex is the last thing we thing about obv it’s different with males

Have u ever tried cooking a meal doing romantic stuff when she gets back ! Trust me she will see all the efforts and indirectly start showing more love ..
Also you talk to her too tell her what u like and she will do the same ... if the moves she gave u after the break was too much then Oga u seem confused ...
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by dacoolestkc(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Op

Let me just advice you been in a similar situation where I was dating a guy and I just didn’t have the time he needed from me ...
Now sometimes you guys find it really hard to compromise ... she is most likely tired .. when a lady is tired sex is the last thing we thing about obv it’s different with males

Have u ever tried cooking a meal doing romantic stuff when she gets back ! Trust me she will see all the efforts and indirectly start showing more love ..
Also you talk to her too tell her what u like and she will do the same ... if the moves she gave u after the break was too much then Oga u seem confused ...

SMH
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2017
A stressed man can use sex to relax.
A stressed woman will only sex when she is relaxed.

Fit this into your situation and you have your solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by Lalas247(f): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol basically what I tried telling him ... guys sha just won’t get it
They have to understand
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by 2dice01: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Op

all diss relationship guru

Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by IAMSASHY(f): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2017
undecided some pple started sex adventure very early in life, some started during dia teens and as a result, dey hv had so much experience over d years, unfortunately, most of dem later ends up wt sumone who may nt hv had experience like dem. U dnt hv 2 kill ursef bc u dnt wnt 2 offend her by saying no, wen it comes 2 "death in active service" men ar mostly affected, if u ar stressed, u let her no, she is ur fiancee, u hv 2 start it now atleast 2 see her reaction. I no myself, I personally cn nt cope wt a guy who is 2 wild wen it comes 2 sex
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by Balistic4: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Op

we both are busy and thats why we set aside mondays for rest and i come back b4 her most of the time and i cook, i love cooking and i don't make advances when she is tired but she does when i am tired. just that i like being treated the way i treat others. she broke our six months fasting just like that grin i'm thinking, if it was me she won't compromise that
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by AntiWailer: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2017
pocohantas:

Wisdom.

It took me time to figure this out. Immediately I did, there was peace.
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by cerowo(f): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Passing by cool
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by Samsimple(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Have you tried making her think you are cheating on her..
Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol basically what I tried telling him ... guys sha just won’t get it
They have to understand

Them no dey hear o, later they'll say women are confused.

AntiWailer:

Wisdom.

It took me time to figure this out. Immediately I did, there was peace.
LOL @ peace. You're the man!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case by Lalas247(f): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Balistic4:

we both are busy and thats why we set aside mondays for rest and i come back b4 her most of the time and i cook, i love cooking and i don't make advances when she is tired but she does when i am tired. just that i like being treated the way i treat others. she broke our six months fasting just like that grin i'm thinking, if it was me she won't compromise that
What do u want from her ? Do u even know ?

(1) (Reply)

Fifty Shades Freed 2018 Movie Trailer First Look Impelreport / The Pain Of Being In Love With Someone You Can Never Be With. / What Is Our Girls Turning To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.