Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. (11725 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by AloyEmeka6: 12:08am On Oct 28, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/192073_5_jpg032b2cc936860b03048302d991c3498f

What has Akala and dead Adedibu got to do with this nonsense?. The even have a uniform for it. Poverty is a disease.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2009
illusion2:

If you weren't poorly educated. . . .you wouldn't insult people's parents as per genuine Ndigbo/African  traditions. . . .

Definitely you're either completely illiterate or inexplicably venting your frustrations on recent closure of your spare parts market on NL  cheesy

Never start what you can't finish. . .take on people your size. . .a word as they say is enough for the wise. . .  wink

Do you care to define illiteracy, you urchin? + what size are you? I need to know so I can invite my dog to fight you, since I know for sure that you are beneath me. You deserve a fight with fellow animals, not humans, more so your betters.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by sjeezy8: 12:20am On Oct 28, 2009
I think some people are definately envious or bitter towards yorubas but thats their own problem. It doesnt and wont stop yorubas from producing more Felas, Ganis, Wole Soyinkas, Presidents of Togo, Presidents of Benin, Prime ministers in foreign contries, Billionaire business moguls - Kase Lawal, More Universities and hospitals in the west, The best Governor in Nigeria Fashola and co,
Being Yoruba is bigger than Nigeria PERIOD

So people can hate all they want but who knows them outside Nigeria by their ethnicity name? What other progressive Ethnicity crosses country boundaries with one identity besides yorubas? No matter how terrible people think yorubas are in Nigeria its only other Nigerian bitter tribes who show their obvious envy.
If theres a thousand yorubas who are terrible there will always be 3000 good ones.

Folks can hate all they want to, but it still does rewrite history and the most influential people in Nigeria and West Africa happend to be of yoruba ethnicity.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2009
sjeezy8:

I think some people are definately envious or bitter towards yorubas but thats their own problem. It doesnt and wont stop yorubas from producing more Felas, Ganis, Wole Soyinkas, Presidents of Togo, Presidents of Benin, Prime ministers in foreign contries, Billionaire business moguls - Kase Lawal, More Universities and hospitals in the west, The best Governor in Nigeria Fashola and co,

So people can hate all they want but who knows them outside Nigeria by their ethnicity name? What other progressive Ethnicity crosses country boundaries with one identity besides yorubas? No matter how terrible people think yorubas are in Nigeria its only other Nigerian bitter tribes who show their obvious envy.
If theres a thousand yorubas who are terrible there will always be 3000 good ones.

Folks can hate all they want to, but it still does rewrite history and the most influential people in Nigeria and West Africa happend to be of yoruba ethnicity.

Console yourself. The lizard says if no one praises him he will do so himself.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2009
Kase Lawal is another thief. I will bring something on him now; hold on.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by sjeezy8: 12:31am On Oct 28, 2009
^^^^ yoruba is bigger than small Nigeria, so e no even matta sef
I suggest you guys be more sensible and stop showing your obsession for yorubas so blatantly. Its crazy you love yoruba people like Soyinkas Felas and you love to write about people like Bode georger either way you love yorubas.

Me ohhh nothing comes to mind when i think about other tribes in Nigeria besides other babes to fu/ck seriously.

mekuslogan:

Kase Lawal is another thief. I will bring something on him now; hold on.

even if kase lawal be theif he is well supported in America

stop hating its not good for your blood pressure lol
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2009
^^^
No hating here; just stating/uncovering the truth which the Yoruba press has tried to cover since Adam
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Eziachi: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2009
illusion2:

All these poorly educated igbo traders sef. . . . .  cheesy

Police don close down Alaba again?  grin grin grin 

What a dimwit!
If Alaba is closed, where do you think the bulk of Lagos state internally generated revenue WILL come from?  How will Lagos state pay their workers?
Some of this goons are so gullible.
You don't know that all the business owners in Alaba has branches too in Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Kano, Douala etc.
If you close Alaba, many of them won't even notice any change in their bank balance.
You really need some street wise education.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by sjeezy8: 12:52am On Oct 28, 2009
^^^^ guy just bring igbo babes
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Eziachi: 12:54am On Oct 28, 2009
sjeezy8:

So people can hate all they want but who knows them outside Nigeria by their ethnicity name? What  other progressive Ethnicity crosses country boundaries with one identity besides yorubas? No matter how terrible people think yorubas are in Nigeria its only other  Nigerian bitter tribes who show their obvious envy.

You seems to get jittery everytime you heard about division of Nigeria despite your aclaim edsuperiority.
Keep kidding yourself.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by sjeezy8: 12:59am On Oct 28, 2009
look guy i love igbo babes and if Nigeria splits less babes to have fun with
so i dont want Nigeria to split ok

maybe that explains it grin
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by AloyEmeka6: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2009
You can still marry an igbo woman if Nigeria splits, file paper for her to come over to the paradise called Nigeria.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Eziachi: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2009
sjeezy8:

look guy i love igbo babes and if Nigeria splits less babes to have fun with
so i dont want Nigeria to split ok

maybe that explains it grin

Shouldn't you be at least more intelligent than this. How come Nigerian marry Americans etc? Since when had nationality prevented you marrying anybody.
But you marrying an Igbo sister will be like Himmler trying to date a Jewish girl.
Olisa Ekwena!!
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 28, 2009
nice ankaras.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 28, 2009
Eziachi:

But you marrying an Igbo sister will be like Himmler trying to date a Jewish girl.

watch Schindler's List and try to sound more informed when you type.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by sjeezy8: 2:00am On Oct 28, 2009
yehhhhh who said marry igbo gal? i said have fun lmfao
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Babasexy(m): 2:13am On Oct 28, 2009
by d way, this thread doesnt belong here.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by udezue(m): 2:45am On Oct 28, 2009
mekuslogan:

Console yourself. The lizard says if no one praises him he will do so himself.

Lawdy grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 28, 2009
i swear, looking at those pictures i know we are finished in nigeria

see people (in the pictures) openly and shamelessly supporting criminals

these will be the same people who will later be whining that nigeria doesn't work

bastards
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 28, 2009
Bogus thread,how many yorubas were there that would have accounted for the entire yoruba race support for bode george,,rubbish
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 28, 2009
^^ you want to take on a stark illiterate?

cant blame him sha- the site allows nitwits unlimited freedom.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 3:25am On Oct 28, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Bogus thread,how many yorubas were there that would have accounted for the entire yoruba race support for bode george,,rubbish

Half-bakedness is a terrible disease. Who said anything about the entire Yoruba race? The pictures speak for themselves that a sizable Yoruba population supports a thief. That is gratifying enough.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 28, 2009
@poster
and such a countable number makes a population?
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 3:34am On Oct 28, 2009
^^^^What is a population? Please define it. Oh! our so called university graduates are a disgrace.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 28, 2009
"a sizable Yoruba population"

and so what sef.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 3:36am On Oct 28, 2009
population

Definition

A group of individuals or items that share one or more characteristics from which data can be gathered and analyzed.

http://www.investorwords.com/3738/population.html
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by udezue(m): 3:51am On Oct 28, 2009
Buncha tribal simpletons. Thief na thief.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 28, 2009
Thank you for your discretion by modifying the thread & i think we can talk better now.,most criminals irrespective of their tribes do have supporters.,i'm not tribalistic when it comes to crimes.,he did bad so,why should i oppose his conviction,,,but the real issue here is about administration of justice,,,some ex-governors' case are still pending and nothing happens,,,we shouldnt celebrate villains.,in china,the punishment for corruption is death sentence,,instead of blaming our archaic criminal justice system for not being strong enough to meet modern challenges,we are busy arguing over this shit,,
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by babapupa: 4:15am On Oct 28, 2009
Yoruba Judge sent a yoruba man to jail and this olodo is having issues with supporters,

All this thread is doing is praising and highlighting our courage and sense of justice. We know how to deal with and discipline ours.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by AkoEja: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2009
Eran Oko, was it your father who convicted Nzeribe? What did he steal, if you care to explain?

If not for the internet, which creates a level playing field(which is good), somebody of such low calibre as you will not be able to get your opinion out like this- you will be too scared. What has my father got to do with it? I am extremely happy that Bode George is jailed, and I am a Yoruba man. Millions of Yorubas, Ibos, Hausas etc, are also happy. I pray one day others like him will meet their nemesis, whatever tribe they come from. Viva Nigeria!
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by AkoEja: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2009
i swear, looking at those pictures i know we are finished in nigeria

see people (in the pictures) openly and shamelessly supporting criminals

these will be the same people who will later be whining that nigeria doesn't work

bastards

Mr oyb, Do not despair! Every thief in the world will have some supporters. How can somebody steal billions and not have supporters? It does not work like that. The vast majority of Nigerians are against these thieves
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Sagamite(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2009
udezue:

Buncha tribal simpletons. Thief na thief.

Your retarded self is the one that is calling others "tribal simpletons"?

Moooooooooooooooooooooron!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACN Convention Adopts APC As New Party / Court Stops Proposed Tariff Hike By Electricity Firms / Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.