Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) (4414 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
The newly hired secretary, Bunmi was truly causing a commotion in our office.
Everyone wanted her, including me. She was young, pretty and friendly, but no, those were not what appealed to us.

It was her ass. Honestly, I had never seen someone so slim have an ass so curvy. The way it dipped at the waist and then curved outwards was enough to leave men drooling. I had the edge up on them, though.
After striking up a couple of conversation with Bunmi, I found out that we lived in the same area. This meant she hitched a ride with me on her way to and from work every day.

She would stand outside my gate in the mornings, waiting for me and we would go to work together. In the evenings, we would leave work at the same time too.
It was during these drives that I got to know her a little more. It became certain that she was one of those girls who needed to be bond with someone before anything could happen. I had to pretend to be interested in all the shit she was interested in.

It became tedious at one point but whenever I was about to give up and just say, 'Bleep it' I catch a glimpse of that mouth-watering ass and I was filled with renewed optimism. It took nearly four months but I finally got her to my place.

I called her on the phone that Saturday morning and during our conversation, she told me how bored she was. I asked her to come over, fully expecting her to laugh and say no but to my surprise, she said she would be over in thirty minutes.

I immediately hopped out of my bed to make my flat look presentable before she arrived. I even started to make a simple meal for her. Yes, I was that desperate.

When she came, I tried to temper my excitement. I listened while she talked about random stuff but in my head, I was trying to think of the best way to approach her.

"You are so beautiful," I said after we had just eaten and we were on the couch together. She smiled at the compliment, shifting uncomfortably. I reached out and took her hand and was glad when she did not remove it.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-incredible-night-with-bunmi-short.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
hmmm
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Damilolababy:
hmmm
What
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wich kind of story is dis.
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Taiofil(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nice romantic story... That kain yansh... I can undastand the guy's plight. grin
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Taiofil:
Nice romantic story... That kain yansh... I can undastand the guy's plight. grin
Lol
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by tdemo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
you smoke Taba abi why u no post everything here
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
tdemo:
you smoke Taba abi why u no post everything here
Ok sorry.. i wil post it in ful next. tym. i wanna even quit blogging. and go into internet marketing. am reali tired of writting al useless stories and gossip
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Khris3:
Ok sorry.. i wil post it in ful next. tym. i wanna even quit blogging. and go into internet marketing. am reali tired of writting al useless stories and gossip
Lmao really
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Damilolababy:
Wich kind of story is dis.
Hmm. nice boobs smiley
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2016
jidon5:
Hmm. nice boobs smiley
mtcheeew leave me alone na
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
Ok na
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
jidon5:
Ok na
Yea
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks For Reading
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 2:03am On Nov 06, 2016
jidon5:
Nice
ok
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by wizrose(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
oh gosh! complete de intrestin part y dont u talk about de cassava part rubish
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
wizrose:
oh gosh! complete de intrestin part y dont u talk about de cassava part rubish
Lol
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by wizrose(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
jidon5:
Lol
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
wizrose:
grin grin grin
Close ur teeth naw. lol
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by wizrose(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
jidon5:
Close ur teeth naw. lol
na u no
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 2:32am On Nov 10, 2016
wizrose:
na u no
Lol. yes na
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by loverboi97(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2016
Damilolababy:
,whaao.dat boobs na bomb,abi I ft ........
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2016
loverboi97:
,whaao.dat boobs na bomb,abi I ft ........
Na boobs go kil una 4 here
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
lol
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by wizrose(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2016
jidon5:
Lol. yes na
hmmmm
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2016
wizrose:
hmmmm
what
Re: My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nawa oh

(1) (Reply)

Have I Lost Him / Guys, This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Hair Blonde Goes Wrong...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.