Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) (705 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) by mose2015: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
The newly hired secretary, Bunmi was truly causing a commotion in our office.

Everyone wanted her, including me. She was young, pretty and friendly, but no, those were not what appealed to us.

It was her ass. Honestly, I had never seen someone so slim have an ass so curvy. The way it dipped at the waist and then curved outwards was enough to leave men drooling. I had the edge up on them, though.

After striking up a couple of conversation with Bunmi, I found out that we lived in the same area. This meant she hitched a ride with me on her way to and from work every day.

She would stand outside my gate in the mornings, waiting for me and we would go to work together. In the evenings, we would leave work at the same time too.
Continue Reading: http://www.entvibez.com/2016/11/my-incredible-night-with-bunmi-short.html

(1) (Reply)

Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. / Learn How Do Long Lasting KEREWA / Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.