Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? (4954 Views)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
I have been in a few relationships, won't say how many tongue
But I have noticed that phone calls are always important to girls, I won't call a woman 5 times a day but I can call twice and each will last minimum 20mins if she is free, that still isn't enough, so I have 2 questions
1: how many calls a day is enough?
2: why is it so important?
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by jedaii(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
I have no idea the person below me... pls can u help him out?
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
jedaii:
I have no idea
the person below me... pls can u help him out?
you guys sha have to be childish always
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
I don't know.. In the 21st century, we don't call.. We text.. If you don't have data.. Don't own a phone..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by gabinogem(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you guys sha have to be childish always
if u can cope with nairaland matured kids, then u are good to go
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by FvckShiT(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Who da fūck still "calling" these days cheesy
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by adaksbullet: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Who his opened gate Our precident on yaba left have ran cmmt again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
adaksbullet:
Who his opened gate Our precident on yaba left have ran cmmt again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Lol, Baba Weyrey cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
I guess calling is important to them same way as pussy is important to men cool
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I guess calling is important to them same way as pussy is important to men cool
boss it's very important ooo, my gf was schooling me today on why I need to call more
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
adaksbullet:
shut up and go back to school , you this balloon brain
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
boss it's very important ooo, my gf was schooling me today on why I need to call more

I rarely call ladies when we can just chat via WhatsApp and most of them do complain, but who cares cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
OBTSubtle:
I don't know.. In the 21st century, we don't call.. We text.. If you don't have data.. Don't own a phone..
maybe ure joking but phone calls are important oooo
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I rarely call ladies when we can just chat via WhatsApp and most of them do complain, but who cares cheesy
better change ur ways , it's important , I call mine 2 times each day and she is still complaining
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
better change ur ways , it's important , I call mine 2 times each day and she is still complaining

Na you now wink
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Truly sha women tooo like calls..it's an inbuilt thing I guess..
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
I personally don't like receiving calls. I prefer chatting or text messages

8 Likes

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
mhiz:
I personally don't like receiving calls. I prefer chatting or text messages
who wan call your type before , we dey talk about beautiful girls , worwor they reference herself
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
who wan call your type before , we dey talk about beautiful girls , worwor they reference herself
You know, if you behave reasonably or talk like a matured person for once in your life, you won't become impotent. What brought about the name calling undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
mhiz:

You know, if you behave reasonably or talk like a matured person for once in your life, you won't become impotent. What brought about the name calling undecided
spare me your tales by moon-light , dairy of a worwor girl , me impotent you wen them use sense deficient sperm make
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
spare me your tales by moon-light , dairy of a worwor girl , me impotent you wen them use sense deficient sperm make
Mr handsome, I hope you'll use your beauty to get sense. Goodnight, and pray for a brain before you sleep. Please don't mention me again smiley

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by adaksbullet: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
his pained him kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

If mine brian his balon, ur brian his empty cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
The new word is now “balloon brain” not “ugly” anymore...High sea undecided

So to your question..
you can call her 20 times a day if u have the means to...oh sorry,you don't...Just tell her that.
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
mhiz:

Mr handsome, I hope you'll use your beauty to get sense. Goodnight, and pray for a brain before you sleep. Please don't mention me again smiley
you ugly girls always think that beauty is vain
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzLarem:

So to your question..
you can call her 20 times a day if u have the means to...oh sorry,you don't...Just tell her that.
na noise you just dey make, ugly girl go and do somtin harmful to yourself and save the world from your disgusting apprerance
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
na noise you just dey make, ugly girl go and do somtin harmful to yourself and save the world from your disgusting apprerance
Lol...I see ugly is still trending and its ‘APPEARANCE’ boy not ‘apprerance’....Oloshi ti fi owo school ta Naira bet.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...I see ugly is still trending and its ‘APPEARANCE’ boy not ‘apprerance’....Oloshi ti fi owo school ta Naira bet.
mistake ooooo, I don't bet I have a job , my gf fine pass you and she go still fit beat u for ground
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
mistake ooooo, I don't bet I have a job , my gf fine pass you and she go still fit beat u for ground
I have no biz with that girl you are straffing in your head. How worse can you get,you cant even make a reasonable counter attack without involving one girl that doesn't even know i exist. Ode ni e seh...i give up on your case,you are too stupid for me to talk to,i will just be wasting my energy and even energy is expensive in this economy...Cant waste it on an insignificant thing like this. Buh bye pûssy!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by 2dice01: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
make i kukuma dey watch as diss match go end
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzLarem:
I have no biz with that girl you are straffing in your head. How worse can you get,you cant even make a reasonable counter attack without involving one girl that doesn't even know i exist. Ode ni e seh...i give up on your case,you are too stupid for me to talk to,i will just be wasting my energy and even energy is expensive in this economy...Cant waste it on an insignificant thing like this. Buh bye pûssy!
so I dey claim girlfriend Abeg no use laugh kill me
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzLarem:

So to your question..
do you get paid for all this nonsense
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
do you get paid for all this nonsense
Lmao grin...coming from you of all people??

No comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My HIV Status In Photo / First Time In My Life I Knack And She Didnt Cum / I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.