Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? (4989 Views)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by luvguy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
una noise 2 much jare...i wan sleep...
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2016
2dice01:
make i kukuma dey watch as diss match go end
don't goan sleep undecided
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by 2dice01: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2016
MzLarem:
don't goan sleep undecided
na una noise no let person sleep faa
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2016
2dice01:
na una noise no let person sleep faa
hmm...high sea
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by unapapadeycraze: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Make i be refereecheesy. Mzlarem is leading with 3-0....@op, come harder.
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by 2dice01: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2016
MzLarem:
hmm...high sea
goan brush before you talk to me tongue
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2016
2dice01:
goan brush before you talk to me tongue
I dont even have teeth to brush
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by 2dice01: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2016
MzLarem:
I dont even have teeth to brush
did i say brush your teeth olodo lomo lade yi sha
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by bibijay123(f): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
who wan call your type before , we dey talk about beautiful girls , worwor they reference herself

seriously Jude you always amaze me. Why did you insult her? She's a beautiful girl, maybe you need glasses

2 Likes

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by natsuDragneel: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you band of uglies here always fight Battles together and stick together, I can imagine u and mzlarem, diddyydiva herbie27 mhisbliss carrying banners shouting = ugly girls are humans, we have rights= you are all disgusting representation of women spits

You don sabi all their names for head grin grin
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2016
bibijay123:

seriously Jude you always amaze me. Why did you insult her? She's a beautiful girl, maybe you need glasses
Mmm. He's saying the opposite of what he believes.
They do that alot.
Insult you but later try and talk to you
Or insult you after a failed wooing
Frustrated individuals undecided
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#550000] hmmm. He's sayimg the opposite of what he believes.
They do that alot.
It insult you after a failed wooing
/color]
failed to woo who you, i have never tried to woo any girl here never, look at this frozen turkey ooooo, i resemble who dey look disgusting girls like una type
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2016
natsuDragneel:

yes ooooo so i go dey remind any guy when i see they toast them
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
failed to woo who you, i have never tried to woo any girl here never, look at this frozen turkey ooooo, i resemble who dey look disgusting girls like una type
hahaha. Frozen turkey?
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by bibijay123(f): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm. He's saying the opposite of what he believes.
They do that alot.
Or insult you after a failed wooing

don't mind d attention seeking waif whose only achievement in life is having two girlfriends.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2016
natsuDragneel:

Does he have any other thing to think of?
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2016
2dice01:
did i say brush your teeth olodo lomo lade yi sha
cry
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you band of uglies here always fight Battles together and stick together, I can imagine u and mzlarem, diddyydiva herbie27 mhisbliss carrying banners shouting = ugly girls are humans, we have rights= you are all disgusting representation of women spits
I'm ugly but you still followed me...You are a fan,bich boy grin
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2016
MzLarem:
I'm ugly but you still followed me...You are a fan,bich boy grin
i am not following you stop dreaming wake up
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
You've taken overdose this morning again abi??
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
i am not following you stop dreaming wake up
Aaah...uncle,why you lying,why the fvck you lying
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hahaha. Frozen turkey?
i lie angry spits
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Aaah...uncle,why you lying,why the fvck you lying
I am not following you na
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by natsuDragneel: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
There's nothing more to appreciate in life than someone that knows their job... cool grin grin

NairalandEFCC... Good riddance grin grin
Female romancelanders are in trouble

My guy, ride on jare.... Let's know the girls to steer clear off on here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
bibijay123:

don't mind d attention seeking waif whose only achievement in life is having two girlfriends.
ugly girls lmao, harm yourself and save the world from a disgusting person like you
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2016
natsuDragneel:
There's nothing more to appreciate in life than someone that knows their job... cool grin grin

NairalandEFCC... Good riddance grin grin
Female romancelanders are in trouble

My guy, ride on jare.... Let's know the girls to steer clear off on here grin grin
I dey tell you boss ugly girls when for ground number they look their face, come here they hide behind blank dp they form beautiful because they are women, most girls here are ugly and smelling things, see that kingcheezypuff when be like thanksgiving turkey they form butter
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by bibijay123(f): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
ugly girls lmao, harm yourself and save the world from a disgusting person like you

i have just realized that you are a fool, i can't waste my precious time trading words with a foolish creche kid. Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
I am not following you na
So why do you na wantu cry? undecided

Follow follow....grin
Re: Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
I dey tell you boss ugly girls when for ground number they look their face, come here they hide behind blank dp they form beautiful because they are women, most girls here are ugly and smelling things, see that kingcheezypuff when be like thanksgiving turkey they form butter
You need a brain upgrade!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arab Couple Poses With Camel As They Kiss Each Other In Pre-wedding Photo / My Relationship Is Threatened, How Do I Resolve This? Photos!! / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.