Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Different Parent Talk To Their Kids About Sex And Sexuality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Parent Talk To Their Kids About Sex And Sexuality (356 Views)

10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Parent Talk To Their Kids About Sex And Sexuality by Talentteam100(f): 4:56am On Nov 01, 2016
How did your parents describe sex to you? Read Sex talks from different parent

As a child, did your parent ever have a sex talk with you? Sometimes, having those sex talks can be challenging as parents because they don’t know where to start from. Some other parent are so Godly that the word, sex, is a big word in their mouth. However, it is necessary to have a conversation with children about such since sexual things are no more done in private places like it was. Read as several people share their parent to child sex talk.
1. The COOL Parent: “My mom told me that sex was cool, I should keep my fingernails short so I can finger women without causing them discomfort, and that I needed to always keep my own condoms because if I used a woman’s condoms she would poke hols in it to make a baby.
We also had a talk at some point when I was around 1st or 2nd grade when my cousins and I got caught showing our junk to each other. But that was more her making fun of me for not knowing where the penis goes during sex (I was being a smart ass about it, I guess). [Read more]
Source: http://theinformantspy.com/2016/11/different-parent-talk-kids-sex-sexuality/
Re: Different Parent Talk To Their Kids About Sex And Sexuality by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Do Mail Order Bride Really Exist? / You Can Still Make A Change.. Is Never Too Late! / Need And Want Women Always Want From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.