Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Hosting Companies In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hosting Companies In Nigeria (1272 Views)

4 Most Reliable And Cheapest Web Hosting Companies In 2019 / Why Nigerians Should Trust Local Web Hosting Companies / How Reliable Are Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Vanessa225: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2016
I need a suitable hosting company in Nigeria to host my website because foreign exchange is really affecting SMBs and I don't want that to be a challenge for my business. I have searched online for hosting companies in Nigeria, and I came across garanntor.ng (www.garanntor.ng). They have packages that suit my business needs and more importantly, they accept payments in naira.
I wanted to find out if anyone has used them, before proceeding to make payments
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Vanessa225:
I need a suitable hosting company in Nigeria to host my website because foreign exchange is really affecting SMBs and I don't want that to be a challenge for my business. I have searched online for hosting companies in Nigeria, and I came across garanntor.ng (www.garanntor.ng). They have packages that suit my business needs and more importantly, they accept payments in naira.
I wanted to find out if anyone has used them, before proceeding to make payments
There are other ways to advertise your hosting company without being criminal about it. I think you deserve a ban to serve as a deterrent to others. What nonsense.
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Vanessa225: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2016
How does it sound like an advert please? Kindly suggest any to me that can meet my business needs. Thank you.
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Pls, Seun, Slyr0x, adewasco2k do the needful.
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2016
Check flipam.com under web hosting.
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by JusticeEquity(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Afam4eva:

There are other ways to advertise your hosting company without being criminal about it. I think you deserve a ban to serve as a deterrent to others. What nonsense.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Vanessa225..... Are you a learner... grin grin. If you are advertising your company, then it's unfair to this community. You need to pay.

To me, it doesn't look like an advert.

I don't know that Nairaland now has phD. police officers @Afam4eva preempting people's opinion.
@Afam4eva, i think your suggestion is not fair enough.

@Vanessa225

I have hosted with these Nigerian companies in the past.
@whogohost.com
@HostSleek.com
and I recently heard about mainone hosting.

There are couple of foreign companies too, but now that CBN and Banks are keeping dollar away...
it may be wise to host locally.
But don't choose cost over reliability.
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
JusticeEquity:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Vanessa225..... Are you a learner... grin grin. If you are advertising your company, then it's unfair to this community. You need to pay.

To me, it doesn't look like an advert.

I don't know that Nairaland now has phD. police officers @Afam4eva preempting people's opinion.
@Afam4eva, i think your suggestion is not fair enough.

@Vanessa225

I have hosted with these Nigerian companies in the past.
@whogohost.com
@HostSleek.com
and I recently heard about mainone hosting.

There are couple of foreign companies too, but now that CBN and Banks are keeping dollar away...
it may be wise to host locally.
But don't choose cost over reliability.
He/She is not looking for a Nigerian hosting company. It's just a guise to advertise a hosting company that the Op owns or works for.

Where are the mods pls.
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by JusticeEquity(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
Afam4eva:

He/She is not looking for a Nigerian hosting company. It's just a guise to advertise a hosting company that the Op owns or works for.

Where are the mods pls.

Hmmmmmmm...
@Afam4eva... I think you need to teach me, this your skills of smoking out the minds of OPs.

We will use a[i] dual judicial[/i] method to resolve this issue.

Dual judicial method
1. The American method compels a defendant to present evidence and prove that plaintiff was wrong and deserves to be unacquainted .
2. The Nigeria method dictates that a plaintiff must prove the defendant wrong and deserves to be jailed

1. I hereby serve @Vanessa225 a letter, requesting the accused to accept or deny the charges by the plaintiff (sergeant, @Afam4eva).

2. I hereby serve @Afam4eva a letter, to present the evidence confirming that @Vanessa225 surreptitiously advertised a company on this forum.

Your time starts now !!!!

I give both plaintiff and defendant 3 days to respond, or loose their Mavro.. ( grin grin grin grin grin grin grin)

I am the first e-judge, i don't take bride. I am not (fill in the gap)...

Stamped and Signed

1 Like

Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 5:30am On Nov 02, 2016
Vanessa225:

Hello,

BetaHost provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

Why not try us today.

24/7 Excellent Service Customer Support.

Hope to have you as one of premium customer

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Department
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by JusticeEquity(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
@Afam4eva and @Vanessa225
You still have till Monday, to answer the only e-justice (@justiceEquity) or face the rot of the law.

The name Vanessa sound feminine and Afam sound masculine.

I presume @Vanessa225 probably rejected @Afam4eva request for a date or a proposal, this action doesn't go down well with @Afam4eva and he decides to attack @Vanessa225.
grin grin
Both of you can't be playing on out intelligence in this community, it is unacceptable.

Thanks to @betahost247 for sharing some information.

I was more surprised that that
@Afam4eva didn't accuse @betahost247
the way he accused his girlfriend @Vanessa225.

The girlfriend may also be doing something sinister because she ran away....

I am giving both of you the opportunity to respond, else i will Dazukilize both of you.. grin grin
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by JusticeEquity(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

BetaHost provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

Why not try us today.

24/7 Excellent Service Customer Support.

Hope to have you as one of premium customer

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Department

Betterhost I think i am not getting something right.
I visited better betahost247.com but it's not working.
I got account suspended...

Please give me the correct web link.

Regards

Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
JusticeEquity:

Betterhost I think i am not getting something right.
I visited better betahost247.com but it's not working.
I got account suspended...

Please give me the correct web link.

Regards

Hello,

Truly sorry about that. The reason why we supend our account was because we are upgrading from limited resources to Unlimited Resources.

But now, we pleased to inform you that we are back online now.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you
Ahmed Musa
Beta Host Limited Support/Sales Team
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

You know, you don't always have to be clever by half. Not everyone is criminal minded like you are bro. @op, I also stumbled on them on Misstechy's blog and trying to decide between that and qservers. How has your experience been with them?
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by solutionarena: 9:31am On May 28, 2021
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by penguin2021(f): 8:51pm On May 31, 2021
There is a large variety of companies to choose from. You just need to compare the conditions
Re: Hosting Companies In Nigeria by crysmile(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
I can't advise what I haven't used myself. I lost my job in quarantine and had to look for options. I settled on an online store. Also faced with the problem of finding a hosting company . I really liked the company https://www.webhosting1st.com/shared_web_hosting.html. You can compare the conditions and services to understand how your chosen one meets the requirements

(1) (Reply)

Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. / Buy Iptv Server 1st Premium Iptv Provider Full Hd Channels In Secureiptv.com / A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.