Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Love And Heartbroken Quotes - The Worst 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Heartbroken Quotes - The Worst 5 (1223 Views)

The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / Heartbroken And Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Heartbroken Quotes - The Worst 5 by Epi: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2009
"So from now on, when you think of me, just remember that I could've been the best thing you've ever had." - Right. So why did you two break up? Stop trying to bring other people down with you. The only thing that comes out of this mindset is negativity, which won't win you any points with anyone. Instead of putting effort into making your ex feel bad, direct your efforts into bettering yourself and finding a new lover instead.

"Hold my hand, just one more time, so I can remind myself why it is that I can't get over you." - Have you ever slept with an ex just for the sex? Unless you're over them, it's a bad idea. Don't do anything that will make you desire your ex. All it will do is make the heartache even worse. Be strong, and resist any temptation to please your ex in the hopes that they'll change their mind.

"Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way." - If you want to be alone, that's fine. But you'll be missing out on a lot of fun times. You may feel safer, but not taking risks and worrying about looking stupid all the time will make life boring.

[b]"The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to." - Yes, but some of the best feelings in the world come from knowing you've got a partner who'll always love you and who you'll always love. They don't just come out of thin air, and to find them you need to give people a chance. Just mark it off as a learning experience and hope the next person is better for you.

"I just want someone to come up to me and kiss me and tell me they're in love with me. I don't just want it though. I need it. I'm desperate for it." [/b] - This quote I'm sure most of us can relate with, but it's something we need to work on. If you need to always feel loved and wanted, you might be putting too much stress on yourself and your partner. The best thing you can do is learn how to become more independent. I'm not saying you shouldn't fall in love with anyone, but if you need a lover to make you happy, and you lose them, what will happen? You'll become unhappy and your life might suddenly become empty. If you can fill your life up with other things you love and not rely on a lover for all your happiness, break-ups will be a lot less painful for you.
Re: Love And Heartbroken Quotes - The Worst 5 by Godmother(f): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Love And Heartbroken Quotes - The Worst 5 by Epi: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2009
It's too much for your IQ? grin grin. You'll get it one day cheesy
Re: Love And Heartbroken Quotes - The Worst 5 by Godmother(f): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
I wont bring myself so low to trade words with you.
Re: Love And Heartbroken Quotes - The Worst 5 by MissyB1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
Epi:

It's too much for your IQ? grin grin.  You'll get it one day cheesy
Gbahahahahahahaha!! That was classic.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Neglecting Me For Marine Engineering Studies! / Can You Do This / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.