Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland (15245 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Timekeeper: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Drop your date of birth and let's match you... Nairaland ladies and guys are trustworthy, I can attest to that.. Nairaland is the best place to find a non cheating married women/men to hang out with, single wnd desperate guys, mostly especially trustworthy ladies

Note: anyone with abnormal date of birth shud check Yaba left or aro at Lagos and abeokuta respectively...or better don't comment.. E.g Feb 30, June 31

Mine is June 2

Cc:Saff Queensuccubus Kimbra Ahnie Farano Livingfree Makydebbie Mhisbliss
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Feb 31st

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by ultimate77(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Timekeeper:
Drop your date of birth and let's match you... Nairaland ladies and guys are trustworthy, I can attest to that.. Nairaland is the best place to find a non cheating married women/men to hang out with, single wnd desperate guys, mostly especially trustworthy ladies

Mine is June 2

Don't come and be hyping nairalanders... Me and you know say na wash grin I'm 12th may for reference purposes.. If you are dark skinned babe.. Don't mention me

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oct 1 , where is my birth mate

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by oshe11: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
After the "match", wats nextundecided

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Preshy561(f): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Libra queen. Oct 3rd.smiley

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Preshy561(f): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Libra queen. Oct 3rd.smiley
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Timekeeper: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
ultimate77:

Don't come and be hyping nairalanders... Me and you know say na wash grin I'm 12th may for reference purposes.. If you are dark skinned babe.. Don't mention me

No be wash
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Timekeeper: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Sharp quickly locate her... This month is Ur month, u willl no longer remain single

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by ultimate77(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Timekeeper:

No be wash

Ok bruh, u know us all... grin what a wonderful people
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Timekeeper: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Feb 31st

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your mate dey Yaba left apa osi for Lagos... Or go Aro for abk
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Timekeeper:

Sharp quickly locate her... This month is Ur month, u willl no longer remain single

Did you say single?. Me that have 3 baby mama's

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by ultimate77(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

nigga I hope u not looking for her to mingle.. Because we know u have plenty already. Allow us wey still day single
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Lonestar124: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
May 25th...God bless my priceless parent.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
ultimate77:

nigga I hope u not looking for her to mingle.. Because we know u have plenty already. Allow us wey still day single

grin nigga allow a thug to mingle. I still need me a personal lady with emotions all over her, cuddle and pet her while i waste cash on her for doing nothing
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Timekeeper: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Uniqueness and ytea, why una no kuku comment instead of stylishly reading
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by ultimate77(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin nigga allow a thug to mingle. I still need me a personal lady with emotions all over her, cuddle and pet her while i waste cash on her for doing nothing

nigga... I feel u man... Carry on
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Ytea(f): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Timekeeper:
Uniqueness and ytea, why una no kuku comment instead of stylishly reading
grin 6th February
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Timekeeper:

Your mate dey Yaba left apa osi for Lagos... Or go Aro for abk

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Baba how fr? Oloopa Ewo lepe?? Kilode?
Tori oshe birthday ko shey birthday.

Oga ooo...
Ena suuru si ooo. Ooni ya were ooo...

Ma shepe fun mi mo oo...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Kxngstein(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
19th October.
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Timekeeper: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oga ooo...

Ma shepe fun mi mo oo...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm sorry.. You are so funny.. I just dey laff.. Omo iya MI, ere ni MO se.. Oni ya were, were o ni ya e.. Omo aye

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Timekeeper: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oga ooo...

Ma shepe fun mi mo oo...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Walahi I still dey laff... Ur post funny die... Only Yoruba guys can understand... Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
ultimate77:

nigga... I feel u man... Carry on

Man nigga cool
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by gqboyy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
20th Aug,
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by tolufase: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
May 24
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oct babies full here. Mine is Nov 15th

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Fadiga24(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
Libra queen.
Oct 3rd.smiley

Libra king Oct 3rd cool
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Timekeeper:

I'm sorry.. You are so funny.. I just dey laff.. Omo iya MI, ere ni MO se.. Oni ya were, were o ni ya e.. Omo aye

grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Waa gbayi.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Laeroy(f): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oct 1st 1988....Watsapp me on 09065666452
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
29th Aug
Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland by Medunah: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
May 31st

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ / Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.