Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) (2219 Views)

Share Your Experience With An Unfaithful Wife Or Girlfriend / Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid My Step-son (part 2) / The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khris3(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
How am I going to survive the evening, I thought, as my stomach churned.

I was not feeling very well and I wondered if I should have stayed home. I looked beside me as Michael drove us to his birthday buffet at a hotel in Ikeja. At 35, he honestly looked really good. He was cheerful as he whistled to the tune playing on the radio.

I mentally shook my head. There was no way I would have been able to tell him I did not want to come and celebrate with him that evening. He worked very often and very hard so the times he spent with friends were few and far between. He was really looking forward enjoying time with them at the buffet.

I thought about the fact that Jide would be there and my stomach churned again. I balled my hands into a fist, waiting for the wave of discomfort to pass. Letting out a few deep breaths, I felt myself relax. There would be a lot of people there. I can survive one evening with him. Hell, I did not even have to talk to him.

We arrived to see about a dozen other guests waiting for us. I scanned the room. Jide was not here yet. I smiled beside my husband as he greeted his guests. I hugged a few I knew before taking some plates to dish out myself and Michael's food.

We eventually sat down and I felt myself begin to relax. Jide might not even come. I ignored the twinge of disappointment I felt when I thought about that but instead, focused on the fact that I was not in the mood to be in the same room with the man I was fucking while my husband was present.
I felt a lot more cheerful as I joined in conversation with some ladies at my table. I was laughing at something one of them said when I looked up to see Jide walking in. He was not alone.

A young, gorgeous lady was beside him and he had his hand wrapped around her waist. My eyes widened and I gasped. This must be the girl he told me he was seeing. If I was unwell before, I was positively sick now. Balling my fist again, I quickly got up and walked as fast as I could into the restroom.

After hurling in the toilet bowl I washed my face and tried to stay calm. What was wrong with me? I was married and jealous of my boyfriend's girlfriend! I took deep breaths, willing myself not to react. I returned to my seat to see that Jide had sat down on Michael's other side.

"Are you okay, baby?" Michael asked me as I sat back down.

"Yes. Just feeling a little tired, that's all.".....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/a-long-evening-tales-of-unfaithful-wife.html
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khris3(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Damilolababy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Khris3:
A Short Romantic Story
nice story
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khris3(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
nice story
ok thanks
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by jidon5(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khris3(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2016
jidon5:
Nice
OK....
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khris3(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
jidon5:
Nice
thanks
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khris3(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks For Reading.
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by jidon5(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yea
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by nwaobipeter(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wonderful story... enjoyed it.

SNAKES may be feared... however I love and live with them... eventhough my dad, his brother and grandpa died from snake bites.... Do you want to know more about my story, click on this link

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2881

Remember to like the story ... Thanks
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by nwaobipeter(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Great story.... SNAKES may be feared... however I love and live with them... eventhough my dad, his brother and grandpa died from snake bites.... Do you want to know more about my story, click on this link

Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khris3(m): 6:34am On Nov 21, 2016
nwaobipeter:
Great story.... SNAKES may be feared... however I love and live with them... eventhough my dad, his brother and grandpa died from snake bites.... Do you want to know more about my story, click on this link

lol... so you won win etisalat prize by all means abi
Re: A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khris3(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nawa oh

(1) (Reply)

Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie / 5 Things Men Must Know About Doggy Style / Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.