Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man (2413 Views)

Girls Fighting & Exposing Br***ts And Buttocks In A Shop / Two Girls Fighting Unclad Over A Yahoo Boyfriend (VIDOE) / Nigeria Girls Fighting Unclad And Showing Off There Butt Just Because Of A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by tkgz(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man
Below is a picture taken of two girls fighting shamelessly in the club. The reason why they are fighting still remains unclear, but some say they had taken so much alcohol and suddenly both lost it, while others say the two girls were fighting for the attention of a rich man in the club. SEE THEM HERE>>>> http://gistme.co.uk/shocking-photos-nigerian-girls-fighting-dirty-at-the-club-over-a-rich-man/

Re: Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by houstonia(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Cool
Re: Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by dollyjoy(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
houstonia:
Cool
Must you comment? What is cool about that picture?
Re: Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by EHMIR(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nd the "rich man" be sitting in one corner sipping his xpensive wine,not giving fck bout these oloshos.

But gehs why nau
Re: Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by chi4ik(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
I always say this, no woman loves a man, she claims to love you for her own selfish interest. a woman will claim to love you just because she's hoping to marry u, your money, your handsome, your height, your intelligence, for u to project her, some one she can call her own, for fame and power, and above all, for S€X. ETC. NO WOMAN LOVES A WOMAN. they never think of what they can do for you but what you will do for them. in fact, they are profoundly selfish
Re: Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
And he went home to his wife........
Re: Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by vicstar(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
..catfight, one hell of an absorbing shiiit

Things they do for the money undecided
Re: Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by houstonia(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Must you comment? What is cool about that picture?

What's not cool about it? Women like you decided to fight over my kind and go unclad and i see kpekus that gives me joy, you ask me why I commented ? Oya die if it pains you

I think it's awesome

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Old picture. Tenth time I've seen this in three years.
Re: Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man by skywalker240(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
You see the way all this lazy ass hoe-diggers keep fooling themirselves.

So nairaland ladies,and all ladies who love money, how are we gonna take you serious.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Viseo: Two Prostitutes Fight Naked Publicly / ... Why Ladies Can't Settle With A Broke Guy / [VIDEO] Ex-boyfriend Ruins Wedding, Sends Bride’s Sex Video To Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.