Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (46727 Views)

12 Reasons Most Men Patronize Prostitutes / See How Dangerous It Is To Patronize Prostitutes / Sex Robots In Some Brothels, A Threat To Human Prostitutes (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by beautiful232(f): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Randy91:

see ur milk industry self....how ll I feel after giving u all u want material - wise and on getting to d bedroom, u pull,DAT ur Olympus obeys gravity....we patronise them because u sample first before telling d gal to go home wit u

eya...sorry bra
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by rosieluv(f): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
d oloshos u r patronizing sleep wiv diff men in a day,chai
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by niyi123: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
There should not be segregation between the girls in the brothels and the once on the street, because they are all feathers of same bird.
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
kimberlyrashid:
Lol

Part. 3 Leaked sex tape of chidinma okeke is out, click link below to watch and download
http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html
this is a wicked act.
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by KardinalZik(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Because they are more economical to follow.

No hidden charges, (and most of the times) only negligible terms and conditions apply.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
ststyreal:

Are u comparing human being with feelings to dress or shoes?

No be human being dey buy dress/shoes and patronise omo wobey dem?

They all are commodities.
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Impeller(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
UltraBeam:
More than half of the young men out there patronize prostitutes, they are called "Girlfriend".
I owe you a bottle of beer. Older women are alot safer than the so called young lay about girlfriends

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Debaddest:
Two main reason why men patronise prostitute

(1) To reduce pressure
(2) To abstain from 14yrs imprisonment by rape

I tink u 4got d 3rd point too

(3) To remove the stress of spending endlessly on airtime, shoes, bags, hairdo etc.and still endup broken hearted.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Bolaadu(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by secpowell: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
The security men patronize olosho more than anybody.They even went as far providing d prostute a space to bringing in there client for sex. Looking at DAT my mouth u go know say he dey suck punna .
STFUareyouGod:
That security man sounds so pained. Why so? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Senorprinz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
LordIsaac:
From all I gathered on this thread, prostitution is as a result of poverty. Why should an educated, well-raised and financially stable lady choose prostitution? In spite of all that is said, even the prostitute truly loves someone!
both financial and mental poverty,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by rhymesnoni(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
NO NEED 2 STRESS DA BRAIN, TINKING OF DA SCOPES 2 USE 2 TOAST HER, MONEY 4 HAND, BAK 4 ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by SkinnyDude(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
kimberlyrashid:
Lol

Part. 3 Leaked sex tape of chidinma okeke is out, click link below to watch and download
oga where the video? you cheap blogger, y'all will rot in hell..
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by ayedunbunmi(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Physical conji ni.....
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
secpowell:
The security men patronize olosho more than anybody.They even went as far providing d prostute a space to bringing in there client for sex. Looking at DAT my mouth u go know say he dey suck punna .
hehehehe
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by tuniski: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
GodwinTobi:
I think it is affordable and less stressful....
On a lighter note, prostitution also boast a nation's economy that's why it is recognized in the Stock "exchange* market..
It is diversification and constitute one of the many economies in nigeria and the world. It is a multi-billion sector!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by pussyAvenger: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
rosieluv:
d oloshos u r patronizing sleep wiv diff men in a day,chai
they r beta
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by owensking(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
EFCC777:
because after the contract , everything expires . no give me money for hair, money for house rent, money for cream and all that. anytime u want to do you pay and do. simple. so u can see that carrying ashawo is far better.
Of course, bro...as long there is protection (Condoms)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by lifu2016(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
UltraBeam:
More than half of the young men out there patronize prostitutes, they are called "Girlfriend".
Unnecessary Sarcasm.... absolutely unnecessary.!
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Raina80(f): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Women do as well ...... it has many names sugar mama, side chick number 4, girlfriend with benefits( yes the women who are supported by men and have no source of income besides what's below). Women pay for sex as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by fuckpoverty(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
EastGold:
Come to think of it, olosho girls are not even good in bed.

I speak from experience.

TrapQueen prove me wrong!
bros pay dem well and I promise u, u wud never go to ur gf for banging.....ur money determine wat u get

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by fuckpoverty(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
we patronize oloshos cuz it save us the stress dat we wud pass through on our gf before we get down wit dem.....and that security man abeg park well jare wit ur yamayama english....#teamolosho

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Muffnetmusic: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
ypeace:
last SELFISH generation breeds sets of LAZY citizens.

This generation is adding BASTARDS to the award.

We are moving towards a nation of selfish, lazy and bastard citizens.

It is unfortunate
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tamakay:
1. They are more clean
2. No stress
3. You have enough variety
4. No heart break
5. No quarrels
6. No buy me this and that
7. More reliable when u keep ur own side of the bargain
8. Ease referral. What I mean is; u can give her to ur visitor or friend and there will still be no wahala
9. They are more experience and satisfying when u increase the pay
10. They can come and meet u anywhere without u sending them transport but mind u u might reimburse for her to be happy.

But quite unfortunate and on a personal note, I detest prostitution for the fact that they debase the sanctity of womanhood thereby grossly desecrating the temple of God
and u know all of these
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Einl(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
kimberlyrashid:
Lol

E don do na bros. Haba.
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Tamakay(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
lolaed:

and u know all of these

That means I spoke ur mind abi?
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by willibounce1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
The first guy sounds like someone from benue...him just dey yarn dust... the 3rd guy in the video made a lot of sense.
Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
fuckpoverty:
bros pay dem well and I promise u, u wud never go to ur gf for banging.....ur money determine wat u get

Kai this guy na senior man for this business

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by DBDaniel(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
This question could generated multiple answers. My own opinion is for Adam to be send out of his Eden office it's caused by WOMAN & Devil that usually pocessed them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tamakay:

That means I spoke ur mind abi?

How did u know all that u listed despite ur closing statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.