Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With (774 Views)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / BBM Brought Us Together - Couple Shares Their Love Story / “Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by CeeJay9ja(m): 5:46am On Nov 02, 2016
1. A woman gets this compliment often "You'd look prettier if you smiled", but no man has ever been told this.. angry

2. You drool at a woman's cleavage but when you see her breastfeeding a baby, you squeeze your face in discomfort angry

3. You see a girl with make-up tells her " Dear, you don't need a make-up to look pretty", and when you see her without make-up you be like " Oh my God! You don't look too good, hope all is well?"

4. Man with armpit hairs--Sexy. Woman with armpit hairs----Ewww grin

5. Fat ladies be like " Accept my body the way I am", but when they see a skinny lady, they be like " Geez! This lady looks sick like a HIV patient. undecided

6. How we see an action man---- Strong, Muscular, Bloody.

How we see an action woman---Perfect hair, Perfect clothes, Perfect make-up

7. Woman plays with little children(especially boys)--Awww! She is such a nice woman.
Man plays with little children----Hmmm..this one is potential paedophile angry

8. A man speaks his mind and shows his good leadership skills is considered a good boss. A woman speaks her mind and shows her good leadership skills is considered bossy, arrogant or aggressive.

9. A childless man is normal and requires patience. A childless woman is considered a witch or she has aborted her womb...smh.

10. Making love to a girl and she screams "harder!". Go harder on her and she complains you hit her hard because you don't love her grin

Add yours.... wink

http://www.eagleeyesgist.com.ng/2016/11/10-double-standards-our-society-brought.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by xynerise: 6:27am On Nov 02, 2016
1. A woman gets this compliment often "You'd look prettier if you smiled", but no man has ever been told this..

This one got my attention grin

Some guys smile na killjoy sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by iPrevail(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2016
I can't relate.. I live in Mars. undecided
Re: 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2016
What is one to do grin
Re: 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by IamProfessorval(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2016
Armpit hairs on either boys, girls or haemaphrodites, are seriously irritating..

Meanwhile, make I run go check whether MMM don pay me abeg.
Re: 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by Julietcutie(f): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by CeeJay9ja(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2016
xynerise:

This one got my attention grin

Some guys smile na killjoy sha cheesy

Do they have bad dentition? grin
Re: 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by xynerise: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2016
CeeJay9ja:

Do they have bad dentition? grin

Maybe....could be a sarcastic smile grin.
Re: 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by CeeJay9ja(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2016
xynerise:

Maybe....could be a sarcastic smile grin.

Not true grin
Re: 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With by Warhawk(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Can't relate too.. IPrevail is my neighbour in Mars

(1) (Reply)

She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers / Man Attempts Suicide On Wedding Day! He Said That His Bride Is Too Ugly To Marry / Is This Ok???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.