Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

“Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says (694 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says by Lovelylad1: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Georgina Rodriguez, the girlfriend of Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has said they have become closer as a couple since welcoming their first child together.

Rodriguez introduced her newborn daughter Alana Martina, who was born on November 12 in Madrid.

In a new interview with Hello Magazine, the pretty model said;

“It has definitely brought us closer. We’re happier together than ever.”

“The children are our joy.”

“We wake up and the first thing we do is hug and kiss them, put them in their little chairs and watch them while they have their breakfast, make sure they have everything they need, and so on all day long. “This is a very special time for us all.”

On her relationship with the Portuguese football star, she said:

“I’m very proud of him.”

“When we got home from hospital, he’d organised a surprise dinner, with all our nearest and dearest. “I felt like the luckiest woman in the world. “I have found love. We complement each other very well.

“We have a beautiful relationship and when I have him beside me, I have everything. I feel loved and cared for.

“Love conquers all.”

Source —http://gistreel.net/found-love-cristiano-ronaldos-girlfriend-says-birth-first-child/

1 Like

Re: “Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says by lovelylad: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says by marvin902(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
monnnnnnnnneeeeeeyyyyy is speaking
Re: “Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says by Iamdmentor1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Money made her cool with being a girlfriend, albeit a baby mama
Re: “Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says by habsydiamond(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
good for her...she is indeed lucky.....pesin wey millions dey die for just singled her out of multitudes.....she must be decent and good to how hooked original CR7 no be Ibo made oooo
Re: “Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

∆ I dont have any business on this thread. Lemme go and hustle for my money and get my girlfriend and stop salivating on Ronaldo's wealth and girlfriend ∆
Re: “Our Daughter Has Brought Us Closer”- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Says by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Girls will always come closer when the bag is secured. Hahaha!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Stop cheating On My Hubby, But How Can I Get Him To Svck My Pvssy? / VALENTINE - - 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person / Should A Lady Turn Down This Marriage Request ? Is It Wickedness Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.