Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) (5542 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by Calismart(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2016
(This story was sent to me by one of my blog readers to share to the world.

So,names you see here are fictional)

EPISODE 1.

Adebode a part one undergraduate of university of Ilorin was among the undergraduates left on campus a day after the second semester examination, Bode, as his friends used to call him had successfully spent part of that day washing his clothes, kitchen utilities and arranging luggage for the long journey.

Adebode shared his room with one other undergraduate who left the hostel in the early hour of that day. He was sitting on his bed which was arranged alongside the wall facing the only door of the room and the other occupant bed was arranged at the other wall side of the room, a table made from furniture and two chairs were placed at the center of the room which Bode shared with Kumi the owner. Whereby leaving a narrow passage around the table and the beds for movement.

The time was quarter past five O' Clock when he left his hostel for garage.
Although he had waited for James who didn't turn up despite pleading for his buddy during the trip.

James is an undergraduate who occupy the room next to Bodes', they became friend just because they both came from Lagos.
Bode had waited more than an hour at the bus stop to a void transportation. He was standing with two bags handle enclosed around his hands when a young man from a distanced taxi waved towards his direction.

Bode who was not paying attention was cognizant by a lady who was dressed in a black veil, before he would triumphant James, the taxi had already speed out of sight. He then turn back to appreciate the young-lady who seems to have missed her trip forever.

Ignoring her state, Bode carried his bags and waited in exasperation at the bus stop. Shortly, another taxi appeared from a distance.

“Molete!!!” he hailed, chasing the taxi. The taxi driver replied with a triumphantly in pidgin “make you waka fass before dem cass me” pull his hand out of the car window calling his attention to be quick.

He struggled with his bags quickly to catch up with him.

After he boarded the taxi, the greedy driver speedily drove out of the scene while he tried to avoid the police man who almost got him.

"Oops!", Bode heave a sigh of relief that it was all over. The taxi was occupied with five other passenger which was unusual. Two ladies were occupying the front passenger seat and three young men at the back seat who raised the alarm about how the driver drive away from bus stop. Although Bode wanted to protest as well but he soon acknowledge that the police man would not have noticed the driver if he had not waited at the spot. He ignored other passenger in their arguments as they journey within the town.

Two of the passenger alight at Taiwo road and soon as the taxi stopped at bus stop, he paid the taxi driver leaving him with a lady, who protest to receive her remaining balance. He ignored their conversation and crossed the highway.

As he successfully cross the highway, he noticed a successful hotel business where young and old walking in and out of it. At that moment two thoughts came to his mind. The first was to enter into the hotel and spend night while the second thought was the vise of the former.

He was thrilled with the beautiful ladies he saw so he decided to follow them.

When he got in, he went straight to the bar reception and ordered for a beer.
The bar receptionist looked at him and the expression on his face as though he was a minor. He had to do his job regardless of what he thinks.
He was served chilled “Heinekens”,

"wow!" he felt like a man for the first time.
He looked towards the dance floor and a lady her stature wasn't from here, her curves was so perfectly placed that he couldn't help but stare as she moved her body to the rhythm of the music playing from the heavy speakers.

He left the bar reception spot and settled on a sofa some distance from the dance floor.

When the drink on his hand was half-empty, the smell around him changed from the mixture of the heat of the room and the drink in his hand to a very romantic scent.

He turned over to see the source of this, he was shocked with who he saw. It was the lady on the dance floor. This time, he could see her clearer from the dim light that shone in the room, Angels would fall over themselves upon seeing her. She was so beautiful...

“Hello mister, i am Elizabeth”. She stated softly, mind if i share your sofa.
“Sure miss! Bode replied with gesture showing that he was pleased with her request.
"You are so cute”, she flattered.
"Thanks", he replied with a smile.
“I realized you were staring at me while i was dancing”, she confronted him.
"Oh really!" Bode tried to deny.

"Would you be pleased with some dance mister",

"Oh well", he yearned.

He was about to deny her request when she closed his lips with her well fixed index finger.

She jumped over his laps and began to dance to the song lyrics. She brushed her bottom on him carelessly and that turn him on. She noticed his erection and she grinned at him.

She continue dancing moving her waist to the song rhythm.

“So.., what did you call your name again?” Bode inquired.

“You may call me Lizzy", she replied raising her eye lashes.

“Are you a sightseer?” Lizzy asked.

"No" he replied involuntarily.

"I am an undergraduate at the federal university here", he stated briefly.

”So, have you come around to have fun?” She asked another question yet dancing with her head to the song lyrics.

"Yes, he am presently on vacation and he decided to stay here before he travel to Lagos by train tomorrow morning", he replied frankly.

"Lagos! She smiled at him showing better interest in him.

Devil! Bode muttered, but it’s like he started to like her. She got this well flaunted huge body. He paused to make her chat more but she was mute.

So he decided to break the silence by praising her outfits.

Her red short gown was so much gorgeous that he couldn’t help but gaze. She was really hot and her curvatures were well flaunted in her clever outfit.

"What about you, were you here for fun?" Bode added.

“Nope”. She replied whispering.

"I work here, i am a stripper but I’m not on duty. I had a botched date, was miserable and i decided to come dance alone”, she explained showing some sincerity in her expression.

Suddenly her bo*bs flirt. He was lost in her fantasies and he felt like grabbing them.

“And what are you staring at?” She tapped him.

"No! ...Nothing I’m fine, i will be fine!” He stammered.

"Do u want s3x?" She continued as though they were proper. Bode couldn’t reject that because he wanted to enjoy every moment of that night.
He stared at her with some kind of snag before he finally nod.

"Yes"he said

She smiled.....

TO BE CONTINUED..

You can read the full story on our website with the link below
http://www.storiesmagic.com/2016/11/a-night-with-club-girlepisode-1.html
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by Evakinqz: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
No ooooo, not now op...
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by Calismart(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Story continues soon
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by priestcharm(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2016
If you want post full episode for your website post it and stop directing unnecessary traffic to it
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by Calismart(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Episode 2

They booked a room, But she suggest for some alcoholic drinks.

As if that was not enough. She also suggested they go on dancing when the music was changed into a romantic salsa lyrics.

After they had lots of dancing he held her from her waist and they went to the bar reception and ordered for two glasses of brandy liquor. She smiled at him frequently.

Then they collected the key, and he helped her up the stairs as we were both completely inebriate and exhausted.

They stopped at room B5. Which was the tag on the key he was given, he unlocked the room door and they both entered.

The room setup was another world of fascination, everything was well furnished.

The room was a standard one, the bed was placed at the center of the room touching one part of the wall leaving a space between the bed and the window, there was a small table arranged very close to the bed which occupied an angle between the window and the bed leaving the other part for movement.

The toilet was just few meters from the bed spot and the cloth shelf was forming a right-angle with the toilet leaving a void for movement.

For sure the bed switch were perfectly placed as one could control all the room electrical appliances from the bed side switch controls. He carefully studied the room as it was almost equal to the ones in Lagos.

She fell out of exhaustion on the bed, with her back laying on the bed while her heels were still on. Bode kissed her affectionately and went to the restroom to shower.

On getting back to the room he realized she was considerably stunning than the lady he saw dancing.

He moved close to her and whisper to her ear. You are really beautiful, she blushed.
She discharged herself to the restroom.

Back in the room Bode realized her gown on the bed it was like a piece of insignificant lines. How she could manage to use the outfit he thought.
She came back to the room and her appearance was stark-naked. His eyes beckoned her.

When she came closer his body begin to shiver, she was yet to touch him when his erection was ready for the clutch. His saliva was empty. She came closer and he knew something was certainly going to be wrong. He winked at her affectionately trying to stop the perception. She grasp his part. He nodded in eagerness because he was already stimulated, he could feel some vibration on his part, she placed her hand inside his short as she ensure she was holding his pen** and making him stronger.

Yeah! It was a great and unhindered feeling. He carried her about some meters above the ground and hit the bed softly. They kissed for hours. He parting her lips. Her lips was cold. At the beginning but soon as they continued he began to give it more slowly and emotionally.

She reach for her purse at the bed side table and from it she picked out a cond**.

”Bode got his too...in his wallet

He was about to present his when she outbreath.
“Yours first or mine? She whispered.
Anyone is alright, he replied quietly collecting the cond** from her hand.

He separated his legs from hers to enable him fix the cond** properly.
As soon as he have it done she hug him affectionately. He was sure she was riding on him, she was very professional about s**.

She continued to ride faster and faster and it was as though he want to c*m.

Suddenly she reduced the speed on which she penetrates.
The position was excellent. His back was resting on the bed while she does the penetration. It becomes faster again
This time around he was 'hot' and she also was screaming with the mixture of pain and pleasure. It was like she was about to orgasm. Suddenly he felt more strength from him, he couldn’t explain where it’s from, and he pushed her to the bed and continue penetrating into her.

Abruptly his erection grew stronger and the penetration was higher, she screamed in her illusions screaming as though he was hitting her from an injured part and nodding her head to show she was really liking it. Soon he realized it became more loosened at the knot of his pen**. It became prompt and he c*m inside her. When he was out of her he realized the upper part of the cond** were no more and the knot part of the cond** was open and no sp**m saved in the cond**.
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by priestcharm(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
interesting... Keep it coming
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by Calismart(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
priestcharm:
interesting...
Keep it coming

I will sir
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by Kaymercury(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
we waiting oo
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by Calismart(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
I must update tonight
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by Kaymercury(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
yes u must
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by teminitoluwa(f): 2:14am On Nov 06, 2016
wow!
Re: A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) by teminitoluwa(f): 2:15am On Nov 06, 2016
wow!

(1) (Reply)

Any Second-hand Book Stores Or Lending Libraries In Lagos? / Ghosts And Shadows / Download Over 10,000 Ebooks On Various Topics (NairaBookshop.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.