Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) (43191 Views)

Austin, Nigerian amputee footballer reveals how he became physically disabled / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago / Stunning Amputee Steals Hearts On Social Media With Gorgeous Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by kingwise5050: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2016
glory be to God . you are a perfect girl
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by blackjah(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2016
if your leg complete na, you no go thank God oooo, you for dey form all those yeye girls shit
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by clems93(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Passionate
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by 6baba(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2016
bt in a way fuvcking her will be easy and when she spread her leg
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by MrCounselor: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2016
good she has a gracious heart
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by nextprince: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2016
Haute:

Stop barking.

Bro forget dat thing. All dis yeye sympathy dey affect dis physically challenged people. U beta pass d babe? Even if you pass am some babes here na real apology dem be. With one leg she still make correct sense wella pass all dis worwor ones wey full nl
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Deicide: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Unfortunately God can't Heal Amputees But Science can The only thing God knows how to Do Is help you find your car key And Cure Headache

Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2016
if na say,this babe is nt an amputee,,,she go dey do shakara for dem boys....chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
Wonders,they say, shall never end... So sm1 is celebrating being an amputee??
better than death anniversary undecided
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by yankeedude(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Am speechless. God will continue to be with you.
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:

Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2016
And one girl in family section wants to die cos she has tribal marks
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Peterpanny: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
just pray that such will never befall you or your love ones..
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Abba5800: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Wow!! So much beauty
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Bsmartt(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2016
She's Inded a strong woman. God is your guide girl. Thumbs up for being a courageous woman.
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:
Unfortunately God can't Heal Amputees But Science can The only thing God knows how to Do Is help you find your car key And Cure Headache

God created man to be creative, God will not do everything for you that's why He gave you the brain to think and be creative. Jesus Christ once healed a man called Machus whose ear was chopped off. If you have an amputee with you pls come with the cut off part you will see something.
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by TulsaOklahoma: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=kenonze post=50702288] cool

Why do people show unnecessary empathy to the "physically challenge".

They are not complaining. They have chosen to Move on and achieve gr8 things in life more the the so called able body men & women.
Let's stop it, it is ur empathy that is weighing them down.

I don't know how many NLders richer than Oscar Pitrous of South Africa
[/
You didn't tell us how many nairalanders that have killed thier girl friends for no just cause like oscar )
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by DeraCati92(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Fine lady.... .., my dear God is ur strength
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Deicide: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2016
sekundosekundo:

God created man to be creative, God will not do everything for you that's why He gave you the brain to think and be creative. Jesus Christ once healed a man called Machus whose ear was chopped off. If you have an amputee with you pls come with the cut off part you will see something.
This is Super story.........
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by brightlinse(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Doris your beautiful.am happy for you.if anybody know where i can see this Queen.he or she should contact me through my email. am looking forward to meet her.
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by abisabe1(f): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2016
In every situation we meet ourselves we should always give thanks
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Adeniyi67: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2016
God bless you and keep you from all evil . Amen
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by nestic3: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2016
see beauty. chai!!!!!
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2016
I feel your pain dear everybody have his/her own cross but it's really painful if our own is unbearable but thank God you are still alive Glory be to God for that I use this medium to wish you blessing and more peace and long life in your Remaining years left in world
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2016
6baba:
bt in a way fuvcking her will be easy and when she spread her leg

Evil doars
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by nestic3: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2016
GodswillAJudins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h8RvWYYzCw&index=4&list=PL0k2EDbuy5a9z6tUjcLbFY1hrNxyAoxFk

Very funny
LMAF

WATCH WHAT THIS ABOKI DID TO THIS PRETTY LADY.
am i suppose to laugh for this poo. not funny, only say the babe make brain wella see round waist
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2016
She is beautiful though, does any one has her number grin pls pass to me ASAP wink cool
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by EfaLebo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Praise God...I am so touched. What a beautiful young lady. You are not limited to the situation u are in, you can always find the right answers when you look unto God.
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:

Please read: TODAY MAKES IT THE 7TH YEAR OF MY SURVIVAL
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
she can use artificial leg instead that crutches... or is she modeling with 1leg.... may Allah amputee buhari head from his neck.... Amin
Re: 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Beautiful girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Commissions Face-Mask Factory In Lagos (Photos) / 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) / BANANA: Very Interesting Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.