Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian (3439 Views)

Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Abeg, no be Me talk am o.... Make you take am easy on Me o

This is a tweet from a Nigerian user

I kinda agree, it's very irritating cry

1 Like

Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Davash222(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2016
It's a norm for all dis 'Mhiz', 'Pweety', 'Itz yhur gurl' 'Sexy' names on Facebook now.
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2016
lie from.pit of lies

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Na true o ... Those guys wey dey talk say na lie.. As you dey so if you call ur fellow man "sugar", "honey" de kin' speed wey dey go take throw tire and fuel for ur body eeh
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by femolacqua(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Omo your head is there.
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
Na true o ... Those guys wey dey talk say na lie.. As you dey so if you call ur fellow man "sugar", "honey" de kin' speed wey dey go take throw tire and fuel for ur body eeh

cheesy

See as girls dey avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by iamDaisy(f): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2016
some people are just sweet like that, those remarks have no background meaning.

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2016
iamDaisy:
some people are just sweet like that, those remarks have no background meaning.

While others have ulterior motives

Note the Use of the word :Potential

1 Like

Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2016
not true
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
KissChrix:

cheesy

See as girls dey avoid this thread
na their life.. I read smwere that out of 7 girls, 1 is Lesbian.. And i don't doubt ir at all
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
na their life.. I read smwere that out of 7 girls, 1 is Lesbian.. And i don't doubt ir at all
[er.....Sooooo?

1 Like

Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[er.....Sooooo?
Dey ur Lane.!!
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
Dey ur Lane.!!
no. Stop changing my colors
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no. Stop changing my colors
and if i don't
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
and if i don't
I break yer face?
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I break yer face?
Don't make me laff...
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
Don't make me laff...
you wouldn't be if i could actually get 2 you angry
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you wouldn't be if i could actually get 2 you angry
Pray, what are you?? A wrestler??
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
No but ive watched a few Bruce Lee karate movies angry and even handled a pair of my brothers nun-chucks
~
You will suffer smiley
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by okdaddy393: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
no b all of them,,no b all d girls
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by diehardanusfan(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No but ive watched a few Bruce Lee karate movies angry and even handled a pair of my brothers nun-chucks
~
You will suffer smiley

Warhawk:

stop!! you two are hurting my eyes
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
diehardanusfan:

stop!! you two are hurting my eyes
and you are??
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
~
You will suffer smiley
and all this will compare to my black belt in judo??
I am laffed at you--Adaks2016
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by diehardanusfan(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
and you are??

DIEHARDANUSFAN undecided undecided
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
and all this will compare to my black belt in judo??
this will be you cheesy

Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
diehardanusfan:

DIEHA'RDANUSFAN undecided undecided
huh? Who answers thah kinda name?? Are you Kenyan??
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by diehardanusfan(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
huh? Who answers thah kinda name?? Are you Kenyan??

NO.....ARE YOU STUPID undecided undecided
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
this will be you cheesy
eem.. Bye!!!
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
diehardanusfan:

NO.....ARE YOU STUPID undecided undecided
No.. Are you a Monkey??
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by diehardanusfan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
No.. Are you a Monkey??

NO....BUT YOU NEED HELP undecided undecided
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
eem.. Bye!!!
you hide behind new moniker presh900
~~
But who in the world is presh undecided
You better not be 1 guy i dont like behind these monikers
Re: Any Girl That Calls Her Fellow Girl : Baby, Honey Is A Potential Lesbian by Warhawk(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you hide behind new moniker presh900
~~
But who in the world is presh undecided
You better not be 1 guy i dont like behind these monikers
hide?? I never hid the fact that i am Presh900... And Presh900 is my main, just using this cuz it's on ban.. I don't gv two fvcks who you like!!..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? / Who Is An Olosho / Black Vitiligo Model Goes Unclad Online[see PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.